criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Precision Shot Achievement Not Working

So, today I got two head shots with the Cycler Rifle, and I was already 50% complete, so I should be at 70%, but it's not.
Is this like "Paitence You Must Have" where it doesn't register at first, but will after a few days (though that also deals with an in game glitch where sometimes the Daily Challenge will just disappear instead of telling you it was completed.), or does it mean I have to get even more head shots?
Also I have a Hutt Contract active where one of the tasks is "get 10 blaster pistol head shots," or something like that, which are at 7 out of 10, but I forgot what number I was at before, so does this mean that the game is counting the kills towards that instead of the Cycler Rifle (since I have one equipted as my default weapon.)?
Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
#JoinTheBuzz

Replies

• Yesterday I checked, and it's where it should be, but I forgot to mention it.
    Also, I played my second Turning Point match on Scariff, and right as I used the "Yahoo!" emote I got the "Disturbed Tranquility" achievement. Perfect timing.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I just got the achievement.
    #JoinTheBuzz