criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Calendar: November

2Next

Replies

• MBSONIC wrote: »
    You mean Dice?

They're all guilty by association.
  • GreenArrow
    504 posts Member
    edited November 10
    Draco_RSA wrote: »
    Sooo Geonosis only for 5 days on GA or will it be a separate playlist?

Im still hoping for separate playlists in this game some day. Just like old BF2 2005 have. That way players can play either PT or OT, based on what era they like more. Or which era content fits better.

@F8RGE can you share some info on this? Will happen or not?
  • Draco_RSA wrote: »
    Sooo Geonosis only for 5 days on GA or will it be a separate playlist?

I believe it’s going to be Geonosis only for GA since they haven’t clarified it for days now
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • MBSONIC wrote: »
    You mean Dice?

They're all guilty by association.

So true.
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • All very good except that if you don't turn off this confounded borked matchmaking , you wont have a player base by the time this is even released ...Wake Up EA It does not work !!
  • Wait so now they're FORCING us to play only ONE map for several days? :(
  • John_Zonbi wrote: »
    Wait so now they're FORCING us to play only ONE map for several days? :(

I will play it two times maybe and then play something else for the rest of the time. Forcing us to play the same map over and over...who the heck thought that would be fun?!
  • Draco_RSA wrote: »
    John_Zonbi wrote: »
    Wait so now they're FORCING us to play only ONE map for several days? :(

I will play it two times maybe and then play something else for the rest of the time. Forcing us to play the same map over and over...who the heck thought that would be fun?!

I can see maybe one day of the map, just so everyone can get acclimated to it. I understand doing it for a couple of days, in case players aren't able to play it on a specific day. But five days seems like overkill.
  • As well as or for future consideration, how about a hero ship unleashed weekend as well at reduced cost, lets have some mayhem there please.
    Rebellions are built on hope.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Wait, so is Obi-Wan not coming in November? He isn't on the November calendar the same way Grievous was, but he's still listed on the road map as being released in November. Is this being pushed back?

Yes, he's coming with the Battle of Geonosis update.

CAnt wait to unleash his emotes!
  • CT_Potato wrote: »
    Looks like it will be sniper haven, atleast hopefully officers wont be too effective

Yeah that would be a shame if you had to... get good.
  • There goes my sleep and free hours, SWBF2 geonosis and BF V, all in November......... :p
  • jonci wrote: »
    As well as or for future consideration, how about a hero ship unleashed weekend as well at reduced cost, lets have some mayhem there please.

Why hello there great idea!
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • After reading that it just confirms my opinion that, if it is not in GA, the Devs just don't give a toss.
  • Have a new Star Wars battlefront 3 or continues with this Star Wars battlefront 2 ??
    The EA have plains to new Star Wars Game? if not have new Battlefront so would was more sense expect the new updates from game, because wont have more games same!

If they go pass the 2019 whole updating star wars (the math says new 4 heros and 4 new villains in 2019).

what the people think if Ahsoka would be in this enviroment ?
  • @F8RGE Is there a possibility of Rogue One maps and heroes after the Clone Wars season is over?
    Thanks in advance!
    Add Jyn Erso as a HERO!
  • Please get rid of the saber noise in the menu . its godam annoying
  • While clone wars era isn't my favorite, it is still great to see quality and meaningful updates coming on a regular basis. Nice work everyone!
  • Where is the community update on Obi-Wan Kenobi & the 212th Attack Battalion?

WE usually have been getting the update on Tuesdays each week, so where is it?
  • Where is the community update on Obi-Wan Kenobi & the 212th Attack Battalion?

WE usually have been getting the update on Tuesdays each week, so where is it?

We should be getting it later today
    Add me :)

Steam id- Taskforce307

PS4 - Huscarl01 (Altair profile pic)
  • Thanks to finally put Obi wan here! Really apreciate, i just need Anakin Skywalker please!!! And i beg you please put their ships too!! The ship of Obiwan and Anakin Skywalker, you know what im talking about, the red and the yellow one (the Eta-2 interceptors) please!! That would be awsome for the game, and im sure the fans will like it so much, thank you😊
  • The fans would love that so much! Thank you for bringing it up. I don't like feeling like I'm the only one who cares.
  • Unchained Loyalties, it would be interesting to have a weekend event where heroes aren't restricted to either faction.
  • @F8RGE Is there a possibility of Rogue One maps and heroes after the Clone Wars season is over?
    Thanks in advance!

This would be great!
    “I find that answer vague and unconvincing.” – K-2SO
    "In my book, experience outranks everything." - Captain Rex
  • Moxx
    56 posts Member
    edited November 26
    sweet
    Post edited by Moxx on
  • Very sweet

• Thanks to finally put Obi wan here! Really apreciate, i just need Anakin Skywalker please!!! And i beg you please put their ships too!! The ship of Obiwan and Anakin Skywalker, you know what im talking about, the red and the yellow one (the Eta-2 interceptors) please!! That would be awsome for the game, and im sure the fans will like it so much, thank you😊

Wouldn’t be hard. Just revolver Yoda’s ship, put in low poly versions of the characters or take the models from force arena and put them in the ship😁.
  • That's good but I want to see Obi-Wan's fighter from Attack of the Clones.
  • Grievous’s fighter as well.
  • Oh, more CW content. How boring.
  • This is supposed to be all Geonosis only until Dec 2nd. Please bring it back!
  • What happened to "all Geonosis" until December 2? I can barely find a game with Geonosis right now, and so many people want to use Obi-wan i can barely try that out too. A little anti climactic.
  • Col_Burton wrote: »
    What happened to "all Geonosis" until December 2? I can barely find a game with Geonosis right now, and so many people want to use Obi-wan i can barely try that out too. A little anti climactic.

Yeah I could hardly get Geonosis as well. I actually haven’t had an issue getting Obi-Wan though.
  • Will there be a community calendar for December?
  • When is the Community Calendar for December getting released?
  • The roadmap is getting updated this month right?