criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Give me your Genetic informations and I'll tell you exactly what you are in Star Wars

Chokoon
212 posts Member
edited October 26
The ministry of the galactic senate is here to inform you, from next year onward, there'll be a universal licensing required for individuals granted the right of actions. We're here to collect input on individuals genetic sample to accurately grant a universal license to every living being in the galaxy. Opposal against the system will be a violation. We hope for your cooperation and reassure the Information will be safely stored inside the galactic vault. Together, we shall correct orders and security to the new empire.

Information required
(be creative)

Sex:.............. (Ex; Male, Female, Boy, Grill, etc)
Height:............... (Ex; 9.5 Bananas)
Weight:............... (Ex; 400 Bananas)
Internal Fluid Type:...............
How hard/soft is your skin:...............
Preferred form of Transportation:...............
Favorite Meal:..............
Favorite Color:...............
What you do on regular basis:...............
You hope you could:...............
Extra details:...............

The authority hereby was rightly approved via the official's galactic senate to assured the safety of individuals possesses of information. Licenses were guaranteed to be granted with utmost precision. Together, let’s build a brighter future for the new generations of empire.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Ministry of Galactic Senate




Edited for content. - EA_Cian


Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

  • EA_Cian
    1083 posts EA Moderator
    Moved to off-topic. I've also edited the OP to remove some content. :smile:
  • So should I spit on something?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Do I need to give you a cheek swab?
  • Sounds fun actually. I might come back and give it a shot when I have more time.
  • Do you need urine samples?
    Add me :)

    Steam id- Taskforce307

    PS4 - Huscarl01 (Altair profile pic)
  • OcDoc
    455 posts Member
    Let’s go with...

    Sex:.............. Male
    Height:............... 12 ft 2 inches
    Weight:............... 546 lbs
    Internal Fluid Type:............... motor oil mixed with nitrous oxide for energy boost
    How hard/soft is your skin:...............scaly with a few week spots at the joints.
    Preferred form of Transportation:...............Giant Harley Speeder bike
    Favorite Meal:..............Wompas
    Favorite Color:...............Black
    What you do on regular basis:...............pro wrestling
    You hope you could:...............fly
    Extra details:...............Wompas give me gas but the gas comes out like flames.

    Let’s see what you got!
  • Sex:..............Male
    Height:............... 5' 5"
    Weight:............... 180 lbs
    Internal Fluid Type: Cobalt colored blood
    How hard/soft is your skin: Soft
    Preferred form of Transportation: Manta/Devilfish
    Favorite Meal:..............Fire Clan Rations
    Favorite Color:...............Yellow
    What you do on regular basis:...............Fight for the Greater Good
    You hope you could:...............Obtain the rank of Shas'O
    Extra details:............Blue skinned alien form being
    For the Greater Good

    9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP wrote: »
    Sex:..............Male
    Height:............... 5' 5"
    Weight:............... 180 lbs
    Internal Fluid Type: Cobalt colored blood
    How hard/soft is your skin: Soft
    Preferred form of Transportation: Manta/Devilfish
    Favorite Meal:..............Fire Clan Rations
    Favorite Color:...............Yellow
    What you do on regular basis:...............Fight for the Greater Good
    You hope you could:...............Obtain the rank of Shas'O
    Extra details:............Blue skinned alien form being

    Dude, I am just over a foot taller than you.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Chokoon
    212 posts Member
    edited November 13
    OcDoc wrote: »
    Let’s go with...

    Sex:.............. Male
    Height:............... 12 ft 2 inches
    Weight:............... 546 lbs
    Internal Fluid Type:............... motor oil mixed with nitrous oxide for energy boost
    How hard/soft is your skin:...............scaly with a few week spots at the joints.
    Preferred form of Transportation:...............Giant Harley Speeder bike
    Favorite Meal:..............Wompas
    Favorite Color:...............Black
    What you do on regular basis:...............pro wrestling
    You hope you could:...............fly
    Extra details:...............Wompas give me gas but the gas comes out like flames.

    Let’s see what you got!
    dalo00bqnbkg.png



  • JAREDUP wrote: »
    Sex:..............Male
    Height:............... 5' 5"
    Weight:............... 180 lbs
    Internal Fluid Type: Cobalt colored blood
    How hard/soft is your skin: Soft
    Preferred form of Transportation: Manta/Devilfish
    Favorite Meal:..............Fire Clan Rations
    Favorite Color:...............Yellow
    What you do on regular basis:...............Fight for the Greater Good
    You hope you could:...............Obtain the rank of Shas'O
    Extra details:............Blue skinned alien form being

    lp4m1yavuekj.png
  • Love it bro! Good fun!
  • Height: 3 4
    Sex unknown
    Weight 2.7lbs
    Internal fluid type: mucus
    How hard is your skin : harder than diamonds
    Transportation: Tauntaun
    Favourite meal: members of Kanjiklub
    Favourite colour: purple
    What do you do regularly: hunt down my enemies
    You hope you: could speak droid
    Extra details: I hate ewoks
  • hsf_
    1241 posts Member
    edited November 14
    Sex:.............. Male
    Height:............... 191cm(6ft 2)
    Weight:............... 235lbs
    Internal Fluid Type:............... Acidic plasma.
    How hard/soft is your skin:............... Harder than a Nuns nails on a chalk board.
    Preferred form of Transportation:............... Something fast, preferably powered by the souls of my enemies.
    Favorite Meal:.............. Anything that bleeds.
    Favorite Color:............... Green or Red depends on my mood.
    What you do on regular basis:............... Collect skulls for the skull throne.
    You hope you could:............... Play pool with the planets.
    Extra details:............... I am a direct descendant of the great destroyer, Entropy.






  • M00PYCAMEL wrote: »
    Height: 3 4
    Sex unknown
    Weight 2.7lbs
    Internal fluid type: mucus
    How hard is your skin : harder than diamonds
    Transportation: Tauntaun
    Favourite meal: members of Kanjiklub
    Favourite colour: purple
    What do you do regularly: hunt down my enemies
    You hope you: could speak droid
    Extra details: I hate ewoks

    sve0gkv5n772.png
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    Sex:.............. Male
    Height:............... 191cm(6ft 2)
    Weight:............... 235lbs
    Internal Fluid Type:............... Acidic plasma.
    How hard/soft is your skin:............... Harder than a Nuns nails on a chalk board.
    Preferred form of Transportation:............... Something fast, preferably powered by the souls of my enemies.
    Favorite Meal:.............. Anything that bleeds.
    Favorite Color:............... Green or Red depends on my mood.
    What you do on regular basis:............... Collect skulls for the skull throne.
    You hope you could:............... Play pool with the planets.
    Extra details:............... I am a direct descendant of the great destroyer, Entropy.






    eoeebnertvb3.png
  • Cool a puppet Crystal fox
  • hsf_
    1241 posts Member
    Chokoon wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    Sex:.............. Male
    Height:............... 191cm(6ft 2)
    Weight:............... 235lbs
    Internal Fluid Type:............... Acidic plasma.
    How hard/soft is your skin:............... Harder than a Nuns nails on a chalk board.
    Preferred form of Transportation:............... Something fast, preferably powered by the souls of my enemies.
    Favorite Meal:.............. Anything that bleeds.
    Favorite Color:............... Green or Red depends on my mood.
    What you do on regular basis:............... Collect skulls for the skull throne.
    You hope you could:............... Play pool with the planets.
    Extra details:............... I am a direct descendant of the great destroyer, Entropy.






    eoeebnertvb3.png

    Haha awesome, thanks! xD
  • Sex:.............. male
    Height:............... 10 feet(actual feet)
    Weight:............... 1,000,000,000,000 feathers
    Internal Fluid Type:...............liquid elmo
    How hard/soft is your skin:...............soft as really hard stuff
    Preferred form of Transportation:...............my favorite rocket ship zooming through the sky
    Favorite Meal:..............the flowers people have in funerals
    Favorite Color:...............greenish yellowish brownish
    What you do on regular basis:...............teach little kids the importance of washing there hands
    You hope you could:...............be healthy
    Extra details:...............crippling depression
  • Sex:.............. male
    Height:............... 10 feet(actual feet)
    Weight:............... 1,000,000,000,000 feathers
    Internal Fluid Type:...............liquid elmo
    How hard/soft is your skin:...............soft as really hard stuff
    Preferred form of Transportation:...............my favorite rocket ship zooming through the sky
    Favorite Meal:..............the flowers people have in funerals
    Favorite Color:...............greenish yellowish brownish
    What you do on regular basis:...............teach little kids the importance of washing there hands
    You hope you could:...............be healthy
    Extra details:...............crippling depression

    So Big Bird.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Sex:.............. male
    Height:............... 10 feet(actual feet)
    Weight:............... 1,000,000,000,000 feathers
    Internal Fluid Type:...............liquid elmo
    How hard/soft is your skin:...............soft as really hard stuff
    Preferred form of Transportation:...............my favorite rocket ship zooming through the sky
    Favorite Meal:..............the flowers people have in funerals
    Favorite Color:...............greenish yellowish brownish
    What you do on regular basis:...............teach little kids the importance of washing there hands
    You hope you could:...............be healthy
    Extra details:...............crippling depression

    So Big Bird.

    LOL.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
Sign In or Register to comment.