criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is Star wars battlefront ultimate edition (2015) worth it?

It is on sale on ps4 and im really looking forward to it,especially since ultimate edition has all dlcs! I just want to make it sure are people still playing.. It has to be better than the 2nd game,right?

Replies

• Ppong_Man12
    1632 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Ps4 still has a good playerbase, game can be had cheap and imo is better and more competitive than bf2 with better small modes. That said if your primarily a hero guy you may enjoy bf2 better. Imo both games are worth the money for the prices they’re at.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • Honestly I bought it and ya know go ahead and hate me for it but the DLC was awful. I was so lumpy for it but I’ve never actually been able to play any of it. Basically I got those heroes unlocked offline.
  • It is on sale on ps4 and im really looking forward to it,especially since ultimate edition has all dlcs! I just want to make it sure are people still playing.. It has to be better than the 2nd game,right?

Though I prefer the sequel, I'd say it's worth it, heck in some places it's half the price of the deluxe edition.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Yes in the battlefront 2015 ultimate edition are:
    -8 Heroes
    -new mode
    -a lot of maps
    I have ultimate edition is cool
  • The dlc was worth it for me for the heroes and weapons. If it is cheap, why not!
  • If you're a good player who take this game seriously on PS4 then yes get full package. There are good players on PS4 and no messing around here. Certain Heroes/Villains and certain Blasters are useful on certain maps. When you have the right ones you're bound to have a better game.

Expansion Pack Maps are also great and there are players who specialize in them and only play those particular maps on daily basis. Playing alongside them improves your skills dramatically.