criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is Star wars battlefront ultimate edition (2015) worth it?

It is on sale on ps4 and im really looking forward to it,especially since ultimate edition has all dlcs! I just want to make it sure are people still playing.. It has to be better than the 2nd game,right?

Replies

• Ppong_Man12
    1269 posts Member
    edited October 26
    Ps4 still has a good playerbase, game can be had cheap and imo is better and more competitive than bf2 with better small modes. That said if your primarily a hero guy you may enjoy bf2 better. Imo both games are worth the money for the prices they’re at.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • Honestly I bought it and ya know go ahead and hate me for it but the DLC was awful. I was so lumpy for it but I’ve never actually been able to play any of it. Basically I got those heroes unlocked offline.
  • It is on sale on ps4 and im really looking forward to it,especially since ultimate edition has all dlcs! I just want to make it sure are people still playing.. It has to be better than the 2nd game,right?

Though I prefer the sequel, I'd say it's worth it, heck in some places it's half the price of the deluxe edition.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz