criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Almost 1yo and still plays like an Alpha

johnny_mercury
4161 posts Member
edited October 2018
Hero abilities STILL don't work a lot of the time and glitch out.

STILL get stuck in Heavy sentry mode when in cooldown.

Heroes STILL fall on the ground and spin for no reason

lightsaber heroes STILL deal damage 3-5 seconds after they die.

Lightsaber heroes STILL take damage while blocking

Scan dart STILL works when it wants to

And the list goes on to an unresponsive dev team. It's almost like they're listening...

This game looks great it plays like garbage.

Replies

• Hero abilities STILL don't work a lot of the time and glitch out.

STILL get stuck in Heavy sentry mode when in cooldown.

Heroes STILL fall on the ground and spin for no reason

lightsaber heroes STILL deal damage 3-5 seconds after they die.

Lightsaber heroes STILL take damage while blocking

Scan dart STILL works when it wants to

And the list goes on to an unresponsive dev team. It's almost like they're listening...

This game looks great it plays like garbage.

meiqtdardfvg.gif

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• How about pre-alpha.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • BoothStick
    625 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    How about pre-alpha.

What's before Pre-Alpha? Because it played and looked way better in the EAPlay/Alpha Build.... look everyone a very functional Maul Saber Throw. Oh I remember seeing it take out a Fighter Pilot and got all excited... still waiting...

Oh yeah and remember this was "Rey's Insight" in EAPlay/Alpha Build? Look how far it regressed from Alpha Build
    hxj7v688r1lm.jpg
  • I say it even worse than the alpha, the game goes down hill every patch.
  • Psy3d
    595 posts Member
    I say still in beta phase than alpha. Many issues did get fixed along with way more issues introduced. I'm glad it's still getting patched to some degree. I can't wait to see BF3 being done by a different dev...only then I can compare if DICE is fulla plebs or not when it comes to actual games than engine.
  • I mean they alpha/beta test the live game so hard to say it’s not in that stage still
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Also AT ST for example on tatooine could not get passed a few boxes, just got stuck.
    Also Speeder Bikes are terrible, getting flung around really easy when you go near a fallen tree or bush. They also behave pathetically, since when do speeder bikes stay still and move side to side.
  • Agreed!
    lt6hbfwyl1nm.gif
    ...its clear to me, after they released the game, only a few, not the best devs remained behind, who broke the game, just like Mauls throw

3b81ofd486mu.jpg