criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please give us matchmaking. Please remove matchmaking.

You guys crack me up.

Replies

• I never asked for "match making". The only thing we needed was a shuffle...not getting thrown into empty lobbies after every match.
  • I don't know if they changed something but the MM got better these last few days. Still why couldn't they just shuffle the players on the next planet? That would work way better and wouldn't require nearly as much dev time.
  • Sath
    227 posts Member
    It would be ok to put the winning team in a new lobby (next in rotation) and the losing team also. The next round would be winning team vs winning team and losing team vs losing team but that would probably require too much waiting for other games to end. That would at least ensure that "major league" teams play vs "major league" teams and vice versa.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    I don't know if they changed something but the MM got better these last few days. Still why couldn't they just shuffle the players on the next planet? That would work way better and wouldn't require nearly as much dev time.

I haven't seen any improvement over the weekend, in fact it actually got worse :'( I really love this game but EOR MM is completely ruining it for me and a lot of others.
  • Draco_RSA wrote: »
    CeymalRen wrote: »
    I don't know if they changed something but the MM got better these last few days. Still why couldn't they just shuffle the players on the next planet? That would work way better and wouldn't require nearly as much dev time.

I haven't seen any improvement over the weekend, in fact it actually got worse :'( I really love this game but EOR MM is completely ruining it for me and a lot of others.

Try out BO4. That was my solution to EOR MM. I probably won't even bother downloading the new patch.
    Versatti wrote: »
    Dennis, EA or Disney still do not understand their customer base or how to win them over.
  • You're lucky "Inbred hempseed" isn't a reaction on your post.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Why not just give us a server browser so people can choose if they want to go to another server or if the want to stay on the server they are already on?
  • Draco_RSA wrote: »
    CeymalRen wrote: »

Try out BO4. That was my solution to EOR MM. I probably won't even bother downloading the new patch.

Is BO4 Star Wars? If not I don't see the point of such advice. :O
  • You guys crack me up.

They screwed it up....in case you didn't notice.