criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[Megathread] EOR Matchmaking Issues

191012141529

Replies

  • bfloo
    17054 posts Member
    The limited map events are dumb.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo wrote: »
    The limited map events are dumb.

    It is boring. And mixed with a non-functional matchmaking system that change between servers, and not players only, I keep jump back to same map just played, again and again. And often empty servers.

    I never seen something bad like this in the entire gaming history.
  • also it wouldnt be so bad if there were more maps. launch started ok with a good amount of maps, but for a live service game they should have added several more now per mode after 1 year. crait was good but that was season 1. we got 2 maps in solo season for small quarter modes. extraction still has 2 maps. there should he a lot more than this by now.
  • Eor matchmaking sucks. Nobody wants to play Light Side four times in a row. Turn it off please
  • Xbox One user. Played lightside four times in a row on hero Showdown. Sometimes it will put me into empty lobbies or do the same map over and over. Please turn off EOR matchmaking
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    (Take two, IPad crashed) I don't remember the exact details, but I'll try my best.
    1. Username: UnwaryCoin9457
    2. System: Xbox One S
    3. Region: U.S.
    4. Experience: a few low populated lobbies (perhaps less frequently than before), one matchmake into an empty server, two repeat maps, and one few minute wait time. {also I've had some steamrolls, been steamrolled, and balanced matches, but I'm not sure if it's more, less, or just as frequently as before, so I almost forgot to mention it}
    5. I forgot the exact times, but one repeat was during the night event 2(?) days ago, at night (fitting, no).
    6. Modes: low population lobbies; Ewok Hunt and Hero Starfighters and maybe HvV, empty server; Hero Starfighters, repeat maps; Extraction (Kessel to Kessel) and Galactic Assault (Tatooine to Tatooine, night event), few minute wait time; Blast (during one of the tests).
    7. Ping Site: Virginia or Default (maybe Oregon at some point)
    8. Additional Feedback: I'd say either activate the ability to press the button (and maybe add a clause type thing where it checks which maps you played in the cycle), go back to the old system, or change it to team shuffle (maps still rotate in a sequence, but maybe have it randomized per server, that way today's map rotation could be different from tomorrow's).

    The bracket was in the wrong spot, fixed in italics.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Maybe, but if it is it’ll be made to look like an accident. >:)
    Must have tripped on matchmaking and fell off of a ledge on the DS II. I didn’t see anything. Walk away and whistle as I continue patrolling the tractor beam generator.
  • MyLittleGreenFriend
    3580 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    blothgar wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Hahaha, I love when the self appointed arbiters of "the community" decide to proclaim what "the community" likes/dislikes.

    its obvious the community dont like this EOR MM garbage very few people like it and the ones that do I question there sanity.
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Hahaha, I love when the self appointed arbiters of "the community" decide to proclaim what "the community" likes/dislikes.

    Look at the first page and tell me the community likes EOR MM.

    Likely over 12 million copies of this game were sold... there is probably less than 100 active users on this forum... to make proclamations about what the games community of players wants based upon the feelings of some users on this board is wildly inaccurate.

    Make all the claims you want about what you like/dislike... or what your friends like/dislike... but you cannot with any shred of credibility claim to speak for the overall community of players, because we have no way to actually measure or poll the community of players (only DICE has that ability through ingame polling).

    12 million copies were sold but there is no way there are more than 300K players playing the game now. Every game I join people are furious in the chat about matchmaking. There are way more than 100 users on the forum also.

    I agree... but I specifically stated "active" users... i.e. people who post regularly and didnt just create an account, post once, and never came back... or who check here once a month to see new patch notes. Several weeks ago the forum briefly showed active users before they turned it off... I saw it several times at different times of the day and it was never above even 50 active users.

    Regardless, the population of these forums is so miniscule and is such an outlier population that you cannot make valid inferences about the overall community of players based upon what we on the forums think, because we are not a representative sample of that population.

    Ok but how the heck can DICE get feedback the players who aren't on here? If a player isn't on the forums, that probably means they don't care about giving DICE feedback. You talk about the community being many players but if they aren't on the forums that means that they don't want to give feedback. DICE can only listen to people who speak and right now the people who speak absolutely despise EOR MM.

    I have suggested multiple times, and I know for a fact it was forwarded to the team, that they should implement in-game polling. When you boot up the game at the main menu say once a month or whatever they would have a simple poll you would answer before playing... say "Do you find the new matchmaking to improve your gameplay? (yes/no)". This is the only way they can accurately assess how the community of players actually playing the game feels about things... it would not be difficult for them to do this, and it blows my mind that they have yet to do this.

    Also you can't presume that because they aren't on the forums it doesn't mean they don't want to give feedback... many players of games, particularly console type games which have historically been seen as more casual, are not even aware that things like gaming forums exist... much less that that would be the correct avenue to provide feedback.

    1. I do like your idea of in game polling
    2. I feel like if they were a hardcore fan they would know about the forums.

    Right... but it is not just the feedback of the hardcore fans they are interested in... I would assume the vast majority of players of any game are not hardcore fans but rather casual fans or just gamers of opportunity who got the game on sale or as a gift or whatever. These forums are probably more representative of the hardcore fans, which is itself likely an outlier to the general population, just as this forum is.

    But GA could be suddenly only populated with ewoks and the casuals wouldn't notice. The casuals don't really care about things like matchmaking IMO.

    Not true. I'm a casual Xbox player and I come to the forums to find tips or, in this case, find out why I'm only getting 4 maps in GA instead of a full rotation.

    You are not a casual player. In the threads and posts you have made you demonstrate much more knowledge of the game than a casual player would have.




  • Come again now?

    FYI, Total time on screens before actually playing = 22 minutes. You telling me we were waiting for 44 minutes before the “matchmaking” update???
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Hahaha, I love when the self appointed arbiters of "the community" decide to proclaim what "the community" likes/dislikes.

    its obvious the community dont like this EOR MM garbage very few people like it and the ones that do I question there sanity.
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Hahaha, I love when the self appointed arbiters of "the community" decide to proclaim what "the community" likes/dislikes.

    Look at the first page and tell me the community likes EOR MM.

    Likely over 12 million copies of this game were sold... there is probably less than 100 active users on this forum... to make proclamations about what the games community of players wants based upon the feelings of some users on this board is wildly inaccurate.

    Make all the claims you want about what you like/dislike... or what your friends like/dislike... but you cannot with any shred of credibility claim to speak for the overall community of players, because we have no way to actually measure or poll the community of players (only DICE has that ability through ingame polling).

    12 million copies were sold but there is no way there are more than 300K players playing the game now. Every game I join people are furious in the chat about matchmaking. There are way more than 100 users on the forum also.

    I agree... but I specifically stated "active" users... i.e. people who post regularly and didnt just create an account, post once, and never came back... or who check here once a month to see new patch notes. Several weeks ago the forum briefly showed active users before they turned it off... I saw it several times at different times of the day and it was never above even 50 active users.

    Regardless, the population of these forums is so miniscule and is such an outlier population that you cannot make valid inferences about the overall community of players based upon what we on the forums think, because we are not a representative sample of that population.

    Ok but how the heck can DICE get feedback the players who aren't on here? If a player isn't on the forums, that probably means they don't care about giving DICE feedback. You talk about the community being many players but if they aren't on the forums that means that they don't want to give feedback. DICE can only listen to people who speak and right now the people who speak absolutely despise EOR MM.

    I have suggested multiple times, and I know for a fact it was forwarded to the team, that they should implement in-game polling. When you boot up the game at the main menu say once a month or whatever they would have a simple poll you would answer before playing... say "Do you find the new matchmaking to improve your gameplay? (yes/no)". This is the only way they can accurately assess how the community of players actually playing the game feels about things... it would not be difficult for them to do this, and it blows my mind that they have yet to do this.

    Also you can't presume that because they aren't on the forums it means they don't want to give feedback... many players of games, particularly console type games which have historically been seen as more casual, are not even aware that things like gaming forums exist... much less that that would be the correct avenue to provide feedback.

    In game polling is not to be assumed as “accurate”. Kids play this game as well. They’re just gonna hit a button to get past the screen that’s stopping them from playing. There is also a large amount of users out there who probably rarely play or play very causally and don’t pay attention to the details of how the game works. They may not even know a change occurred and thus their input would be inaccurate.
  • RogueZeroRendar
    2620 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    1. Your username. RogueZeroRendar
    2. On which platform do you play? PC
    3. In what region are you located? Brazil
    4. What is it you exactly experienced? (Joining an empty lobby, long wait for a match, broken map rotation, difficult matchmaking in a group, etc.) Joining empty lobbies very frequently, more time lost waiting for matches to start indeed, broken map rotation shouldn't be a question, you really have no idea what you're asking about @IIPrest0nII, MM does not regard map rotation, it simply puts you in a lobby that didn't start the game yet, MM in a group is also messed, but I fortunately didn't experience this a lot, just a bit. Also playing the same sides several times in a row, the same maps twice or more, being matchmade every match (because it doesn't care if the new lobby is in the first or 2nd round), being sent to other ping sites (less laggy but empty like Brazil, or more laggy and impossible to play like Oregon or those in Europe), EDIT: being kicked back to the menu after Matchmaking tries to find me a new lobby but fails, and the most important of all: It never feels MM aims for balance, it's totally random.
    5. What time did it happen? (Please, be as accurate as possible! We're looking for a day + hour, so we'll be able to perform a thorough investigation.) Again this useless question. I play during night here (UTC-3), almost everyday, it happens everyday I play. I usually enter 11 PM and leave between 2 AM and 4 AM
    6. What game mode were you playing? Mostly HvV, a bit of the others, but my impressions are surely restricted to HvV
    7. What ping site you were connected to? I'm always connected to Virginia, but as I said multiple times, this is a cross-server feature, and many times I'm sent to other ping sites
    8. (Optional) Any additional feedback? Respect more or customers, they mean more to you then this pesky resource management method disguised as Match Making towards "Balance"
    Post edited by RogueZeroRendar on
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Hahaha, I love when the self appointed arbiters of "the community" decide to proclaim what "the community" likes/dislikes.

    its obvious the community dont like this EOR MM garbage very few people like it and the ones that do I question there sanity.
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Hahaha, I love when the self appointed arbiters of "the community" decide to proclaim what "the community" likes/dislikes.

    Look at the first page and tell me the community likes EOR MM.

    Likely over 12 million copies of this game were sold... there is probably less than 100 active users on this forum... to make proclamations about what the games community of players wants based upon the feelings of some users on this board is wildly inaccurate.

    Make all the claims you want about what you like/dislike... or what your friends like/dislike... but you cannot with any shred of credibility claim to speak for the overall community of players, because we have no way to actually measure or poll the community of players (only DICE has that ability through ingame polling).

    12 million copies were sold but there is no way there are more than 300K players playing the game now. Every game I join people are furious in the chat about matchmaking. There are way more than 100 users on the forum also.

    I agree... but I specifically stated "active" users... i.e. people who post regularly and didnt just create an account, post once, and never came back... or who check here once a month to see new patch notes. Several weeks ago the forum briefly showed active users before they turned it off... I saw it several times at different times of the day and it was never above even 50 active users.

    Regardless, the population of these forums is so miniscule and is such an outlier population that you cannot make valid inferences about the overall community of players based upon what we on the forums think, because we are not a representative sample of that population.

    Ok but how the heck can DICE get feedback the players who aren't on here? If a player isn't on the forums, that probably means they don't care about giving DICE feedback. You talk about the community being many players but if they aren't on the forums that means that they don't want to give feedback. DICE can only listen to people who speak and right now the people who speak absolutely despise EOR MM.

    I have suggested multiple times, and I know for a fact it was forwarded to the team, that they should implement in-game polling. When you boot up the game at the main menu say once a month or whatever they would have a simple poll you would answer before playing... say "Do you find the new matchmaking to improve your gameplay? (yes/no)". This is the only way they can accurately assess how the community of players actually playing the game feels about things... it would not be difficult for them to do this, and it blows my mind that they have yet to do this.

    Also you can't presume that because they aren't on the forums it means they don't want to give feedback... many players of games, particularly console type games which have historically been seen as more casual, are not even aware that things like gaming forums exist... much less that that would be the correct avenue to provide feedback.

    In game polling is not to be assumed as “accurate”. Kids play this game as well. They’re just gonna hit a button to get past the screen that’s stopping them from playing. There is also a large amount of users out there who probably rarely play or play very causally and don’t pay attention to the details of how the game works. They may not even know a change occurred and thus their input would be inaccurate.

    This is what i'm trying to say.
  • Afasia wrote: »
    Boa tarde,
    EORMM, não está funcionando bem, todo final de partida, somos trocados de servidor. Quando você cria um grupo com os amigos e entra numa partida, a ideia é jogar com eles no mesmo Squad, porém isso não acontece, jogamos uma partida junto e depois alterna.
    Fora que os mapas estão sendo sempre os mesmos co pouca rotação, e também jogamos por muitas vezes do mesmo lado.
    Para finalizar, após a atualização do Grevius, a tela do HvV, esta quebrado no PS4.

    ID: Afasia__
    Plataforma: PS4 Pro
    Region: Brasil
    Modo: Ataque Galáctico e Heróis vs Vilões.

    Translated for you.


    Good afternoon,
    EOR MM , is not working well, every end of game, we are changed server. When you create a group with friends and enter a match, the idea is to play with them in the same Squad, but that does not happen, we play a match together and then alternate. Other than that the maps are always being the same with little rotation, and we also play for many times on the same side. To finish, after the update of Grevius, the screen of the HvV, is broken in the PS4.
    Versatti wrote: »
    Dennis, EA or Disney still do not understand their customer base or how to win them over.
  • EOR MM is crap.
    If theres enough people in a server, let it continue, scramble the teams.

    If not, find 2 underpopulated servers and mix the two together etc. :p

    something besides just randomly throwing you into a queue again which is lazy !@#! programming imho.
  • MM works great until I get either booted to the main menu or booted to another server. Whats not good about the working great part is that if I get to stay on the server I joined then I observe that many of the other players have been booted somewhere else( or, all of a sudden heaps decide to leave) and as a result I am consistently starting a game with uneven sides. So, the working great part is still not working.
    Need my scanner fixed please
  • It's not bad on my end. Now when I get a laggy server I know it will try to re-connect me to a closer one after the game. Also most games are much closer. Still sometimes it throws me into a half empty game. I hope they do some work on it.
    I also preferred having a map rotation. I knew when the prequel maps were starting so I also knew when to quit in order to skip them. Now it's much harder.
  • awakespace wrote: »
    "EOR Matchmaking has given us some great data. We can see, when looking at things through a global lens that the time it takes to find a game has been reduced quite a bit. In some cases we've seen it reduced by over 50%

    We can also see that games are also fuller now.

    Both of these are goals we wanted to achieve, and in that respect the EOR MM is working very well.

    Now, because you are experiencing issues does not mean that everyone else playing is also experiencing it. If you've had problems I would ask that you detail them to us.

    Find yourself being put into empty lobbies or anything else that shouldn't be occurring? Give us a time stamp (including time zone), the ping site you're connected to and your gamer tag."

    F8RGE


    Don't you all understand? F8RGE says despite our outcry, evidence, and well argued complaints; this EORM makes the game better. He somehow thinks all the people complaining about EORM on the internet (reddit and here) are a minority. Our opinions apparently don't really matter very much. We, the people who are invested enough in this game to write about it online, are insignificant compared to the power of the "data". DICE finds our lack of faith disturbing. We should think EORM is great. We are not the data they are looking for. Move along.

    Yeah but to be fair if something works fine people don't go online to write about it. So it is possible that the majority of people don't have issues therefore no need to write a 10 page thread about it in the forums. Don't get me wrong I'm not on either side here but just because you complain a lot does not mean you are right. Or in the majority.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Hahaha, I love when the self appointed arbiters of "the community" decide to proclaim what "the community" likes/dislikes.

    its obvious the community dont like this EOR MM garbage very few people like it and the ones that do I question there sanity.
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Hahaha, I love when the self appointed arbiters of "the community" decide to proclaim what "the community" likes/dislikes.

    Look at the first page and tell me the community likes EOR MM.

    Likely over 12 million copies of this game were sold... there is probably less than 100 active users on this forum... to make proclamations about what the games community of players wants based upon the feelings of some users on this board is wildly inaccurate.

    Make all the claims you want about what you like/dislike... or what your friends like/dislike... but you cannot with any shred of credibility claim to speak for the overall community of players, because we have no way to actually measure or poll the community of players (only DICE has that ability through ingame polling).

    12 million copies were sold but there is no way there are more than 300K players playing the game now. Every game I join people are furious in the chat about matchmaking. There are way more than 100 users on the forum also.

    I agree... but I specifically stated "active" users... i.e. people who post regularly and didnt just create an account, post once, and never came back... or who check here once a month to see new patch notes. Several weeks ago the forum briefly showed active users before they turned it off... I saw it several times at different times of the day and it was never above even 50 active users.

    Regardless, the population of these forums is so miniscule and is such an outlier population that you cannot make valid inferences about the overall community of players based upon what we on the forums think, because we are not a representative sample of that population.

    Ok but how the heck can DICE get feedback the players who aren't on here? If a player isn't on the forums, that probably means they don't care about giving DICE feedback. You talk about the community being many players but if they aren't on the forums that means that they don't want to give feedback. DICE can only listen to people who speak and right now the people who speak absolutely despise EOR MM.

    I have suggested multiple times, and I know for a fact it was forwarded to the team, that they should implement in-game polling. When you boot up the game at the main menu say once a month or whatever they would have a simple poll you would answer before playing... say "Do you find the new matchmaking to improve your gameplay? (yes/no)". This is the only way they can accurately assess how the community of players actually playing the game feels about things... it would not be difficult for them to do this, and it blows my mind that they have yet to do this.

    Also you can't presume that because they aren't on the forums it means they don't want to give feedback... many players of games, particularly console type games which have historically been seen as more casual, are not even aware that things like gaming forums exist... much less that that would be the correct avenue to provide feedback.

    While I agree, they couldnt even figure out how to implement a scheduled double xp. Do you really think it is possible for them to handle this without blowing up the game? They are better at taking things away than adding them, by far.
  • maybe dice want us to play ework and SF assault , anyway we should be able to play the night event and also the regular rotation .
  • Alex64
    8161 posts Member
    That's a good question.
    Why did your sold your soul to the devil?
  • Pay close attention:



    Feat: @lerodemmy
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    People play HvV? That mode is broke AF.

    LOL the game is broken.. Just to be clear. It is definitely not the devs fault that this game is broken, it's the moles living under my lawn that's causing all the issues with this game.

    I'm curious though, why do you think HvV in particular is broken?

    [No dice devs insult in this post]

    All of it. It's just madness. The saber system is not really good (compare it to Jedi Outcast, a game from 2002!). Stun lock makes it impossible to go anything. Force Push and Pulls just send everyone flying across the map and it's all for nothing because Boba can hide on some platform on Mazs Castle. After that there's the option of getting stunned and killed without any defence by Iden or Lando. It's just not fun for me.

    I disagree about the game as a whole being broken (don't know if joking?). GA is fairly well balanced IMO. Can't speak for the prequel maps as I don't play them, but the rest work fine. SA works good. Extraction as well. Sure a bug happens here and there but overall I don't see more of that than in other online shooters.
  • Seems like it.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • >GA is fairly well balanced IMO.
    I got a hearty chuckle out of that. Yeah, Yoda/Finn/Officer health boosting wookies at choke points is perfectly balanced.
  • I had the same thing last night - was playing GA and after EOR MM ended up in a HvV lobby!
  • >GA is fairly well balanced IMO.
    I got a hearty chuckle out of that. Yeah, Yoda/Finn/Officer health boosting wookies at choke points is perfectly balanced.

    It doesn't help that the Dark Side keep picking an utter trash hero for GA either. Bossk with a recharge officer, and a nice stream of troopers to break the blockade.

    Comes down to disa- "challenged" teammmates. What can I say.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • I was playing with a group of 10 people in GA and we got bounced into a Strike lobby. I really hope more people leave DICE and it ends up going under at this point.
  • Hey i was playing sfassault few minutes ago. Eor mm came and sent me and my friends on an empty lobby for strike! Are you kidding? Impressive, more impressive😔
  • I edited my post because I'd forgotten about MM sending me back to the menu because it couldn't find a lobby. So many issues with this garbage feature that it becomes hard to track all the problems with it.
    Landeaux wrote: »
    Pay close attention:



    Feat: @lerodemmy

    Thanks for sharing UNDISPUTABLE PROOF of the MESS this MATCHMAKING SYSTEM IS. Different from F8RGE, who tries to make us believe in DICE's word and correct Data evaluation. DICE lies, this video doesn't.
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • stevenomes
    4701 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Some say the end is near
    Some say well see the end of EOR Matchmaking soon.
    Certainly hope we will.
    I sure could use a vacation from
    This E-O-R Match-making, Sideshow

    Of empty lobbies, longer wait times, EOR matchmaking
    The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
    Any time i play, any time of day
    Learn to play, other games, until EOR has gone away.

    -TOOL
  • more feedback from



    @ YT _AdiGames_
  • I, like the other thousands of players tonight am putting in several hours just to play Grievous once. I just played light side HVV 5 games in a row because at the end of each half-round it force matchmade me into a match where the dark side had already rotated and that half quit. Not to mention the increase of time in finding new games in painfully longer than before.

    Side note, my team balance is even worse than before this update which was supposed to fix unbalanced teams. We had a huge team balance problem before but this is by far much worse.
  • looks like contrary to what Ben Walke said, we are being ignored.
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member
    Draco_RSA wrote: »
    looks like contrary to what Ben Walke said, we are being ignored.

    He's certainly ignoring @Empire_TW :joy:
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Draco_RSA wrote: »
    looks like contrary to what Ben Walke said, we are being ignored.

    He's certainly ignoring @Empire_TW :joy:

    @F8RGE
    cs6gkwdg2fqk.gif
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • MCA26
    184 posts Member
    more feedback from



    @ YT _AdiGames_
    Good to see others are having this problem. Also sad to see too. Giving up hope it will ever be fixed.
    It's not an EOR MM issue, been happening since July.
  • IIPrest0nII
    5327 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • The only adjustment they need to make is turn it off. Period.
  • Draco_RSA wrote: »
    The only adjustment they need to make is turn it off. Period.

    You thought this EoR MM was a bad idea? I'm beginning to agree with ya...
  • PLEASE turn off the EOR MM, has killed the game for me.
    The other night the only map I could get was Fondor. I'd play a match in a full server, then get kicked to an empty one, have to quit and start a search again only to get Fondor, again and again, finally get a match on Endor, but after that one round I'm again put into an empty lobby, start a search again...Fondor!
  • I was playing on Naboo yesterday, just finished light side, and was super excited to play dark side

    Then for some reason EORM kicked in, even though we had only played one direction on the map, and luckily it loaded Naboo again. But, we were on the light side again, and "oh no, what??!" I was loaded into an HvV lobby on Naboo. WTF?
  • Are people also mentioning how EORM ruins the squad system playing with friends? You are always with a random squad when you first load into a game even if you are grouped before the match starts, then when you switch directions you can spawn on your friend(s). However since EORM researches after every map, you are always not with your friends the first direction and then with them the second. Over and over...
Sign In or Register to comment.