criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Focused Feedback: General Grievous

12345679Next

Replies

• awakespace wrote: »
    New glitch... I was just playing with Grievous in GA and his spider crawl ability stopped working. I could do everything else with him, but no matter how many times I tried to push R1, the ability wouldn't work. I was alive for a few minutes like this and it never came back.
    You too? I just had this, I almost thought my controller was broken but NOPE! Adrenaline Stim worked perfectly fine when I died to Rey. A year in the making, yet he still has such massive bugs... unfortunate.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • So many complaints about how GG can block how bout remove his block and add a secondary fire like a pistol that he can use ?
  • Honestly, his bugs just need to be fixed. He plays pretty well otherwise.
  • wish they could release one new piece of content and it would be absolutely awesome on launch. wouldnt it be cool to reck house with grievous and be in full control? yet bugs hold him back and there is little confidence he'll be fixed anytime soon. just once by luck you would think they could release a hero with no bugs on launch?
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    wish they could release one new piece of content and it would be absolutely awesome on launch. wouldnt it be cool to reck house with grievous and be in full control? yet bugs hold him back and there is little confidence he'll be fixed anytime soon. just once by luck you would think they could release a hero with no bugs on launch?
    At least half the heroes that have been in since launch have abilities that either have bugs or don’t even work

That tells me that they are never going to or can’t fix them
  • Too wide an arc of turn. And boy is he Slowwwww. Terribly ssssslllooooowwww. Heroes just roll around him out of harms way and can get on his back fast and wipe him out. He needs a buff. Surge misses or under/overshoots far to often to make the ability reliable in any way. Claw rush the most useful.... but be careful which cards you activate for it...one claw card will hit multiple enemies while the other hits just one and walks through the rest like ghosts. The Advance ability is virtually pointless and useless.... it will stick you to the spot ready for getting zonked by a melee attack. Useless. Buff it or lose it. Needs to be far more mobile during Advance.
  • thelasteverjedi
    1529 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    he's fine! leave him alone! he already one hit kills any trooper and 3 hit any hero.

if you buff him then he will be stronger than the Palpatine Version 1.0
    Post edited by thelasteverjedi on
  • today I finally killed someone with unrelenting advance. I triggered it accidentally when I was trying to do claw strike, was right behind the guy while he was engaged in battle. moved forward a bit after starting it and he went down pretty fast (already mostly dead apparantly). other than that though this skill seems pretty useless. it doesnt block unless you are lined up directly with the blaster fire, and also doesnt do much damage. only thing it seems good for is pining someone up against a wall but you could do that with regular swipes and kill them faster.
  • JMaster
    2183 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    stevenomes wrote: »
    today I finally killed someone with unrelenting advance. I triggered it accidentally when I was trying to do claw strike, was right behind the guy while he was engaged in battle. moved forward a bit after starting it and he went down pretty fast (already mostly dead apparantly). other than that though this skill seems pretty useless. it doesnt block unless you are lined up directly with the blaster fire, and also doesnt do much damage. only thing it seems good for is pining someone up against a wall but you could do that with regular swipes and kill them faster.
    You deserve a reward for killing someone with that. An exclusive set of dank pixelated shades that can be added to any and all of your characters, perhaps...
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Bug ridden.