criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

The Games With Gold (And Other Such Services) Appreciation Thread

(Note: I don't know what the other services are, or which other companies have them, except Sony, but we could discuss them here too.)
So, I've been meaning to post this thread for awhile, but kept forgetting to, but now that I know what next month's games are I figured now's a good time as any.
Which games have you gotten with this service, and which ones are you looking forward to?
November Games
Xbox One:
  • Battlefield 1
  • Race The Sun
Xbox 360:
  • Assassins Creed
  • Dante's Inferno
Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
#JoinTheBuzz

Replies

• Already have Battlefield 1, but I'm looking forward to Assassin's Creed
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
  • Already have Battlefield 1, but I'm looking forward to Assassin's Creed

Next month's games aren't really my cup of tea (and I only use the 360 games), but I figured the list would be nice to have.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I suggest grabbing the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass today. It's free. I imagine it will go back to normal price tomorrow.

Chances are though that it will all be included when that game hits for free next month, though.

I downloaded the free premium pass today. No intentions of ever playing the game actually. But...better to have and not need, than need and not have.
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Already have Battlefield 1, but I'm looking forward to Assassin's Creed

Next month's games aren't really my cup of tea (and I only use the 360 games), but I figured the list would be nice to have.

Well Race The Sun could be fun, but I already covered why I'll wait for next month's games.
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • December's games:
    Xbox One.
    • Qube 2.
    • Never Alone.
    Xbox 360.
    • Dragon Age II.
    • Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction (an original Xbox game, I don't think there's any precedence for this).
    #JoinTheBuzz