criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Game crashes and turns off XBox One

CorpseMaker77
435 posts Member
edited October 2018
4 times now since the update while playing HvV and GA.

Anyone having this issue after the update?

Replies

• I very rarely have a game crash. I've played as close to every day as possible since launch and I've had maybe 4 games kick me out/crash that whole time.

Today it glitched out/froze twice. Once it recovered, the other it crashed and sent me to the main menu. Didn't killswitch my Xbox though. That's intense.
  • yeah actually turning off the xbox seems a bit extreme. like that shouldnt happen unless its overheated somehow. seems odd that it literally is turning your xbox off. maybe revenge of the emperor.
  • Had it happen to me once today.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • It’s been powering down my Xbox during the opening of every other daily crate since launch. I’ve only had it do it to me twice during gameplay though since launch, and it hasn’t happened yet after the update. I’m sure it will though.
  • Happened to me a few times before this recent update at the end of round on Jabbas Palace in Extraction. Then last night I got a major crash during Showdown, made all sorts or weird siren style noises and then totally shut off.
  • anstee wrote: »
    Happened to me a few times before this recent update at the end of round on Jabbas Palace in Extraction. Then last night I got a major crash during Showdown, made all sorts or weird siren style noises and then totally shut off.

Yes that super loud buzzing (like freezing) sound then crashes.
  • Yeah I’ve been getting crashes in Jabba’s Palace in Blast since Night Mode weekend started. Hopefully it will clear up now that it’s over.