criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Heroes are OP and they destroy the GA experience

JediPacoElFlaco
419 posts Member
edited November 1

If be need 10 troopers to kill only one hero in 20 players team, this is a problem.

If you have a hero is enjoyed experience. But if you are a trooper is so difficult
ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg

Replies

• I don't agree to limiting the number of heroes, but a new mode would be fine.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Don’t you have blast and strike. Leave Ga the way it is but I do agree with you to some extent. There so be a total of only 2 hero’s on the battlefront on any given time to make it feel more like the originals.
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    We need a version of GA with just one hero at a time. Or maybe no heroes. Either one would be great. My friends and I haven't bothered playing GA in months because of the ridiculous hero spam.

Been hoping for this since launch... patiently waiting for new "Conquest..ish Mode"

Strike is so boring... deliver the thing... or... arm and protect the thing(s). Blast has moments but its essentially TDM with small lobbies. Sadly Galactic Assault is just a race for heroes. Then just maiming them. It's a shame that StarFighter Assault has the most balance between basic ships and hero class ships... and it remains on the sideline for development. This game desperately needs a large map infantry & vehicle focuses mode.
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    If someone actually manages a 64 Killstreak with General FOTM, it's not the guy using the hero, but his opposition that is to blame. I promise.

This guy gets it.
  • It's easy when the enemy team can't read a map and doesn't try to kill you.
  • @KresusFIN
    @t3hBar0n

Did you guys actually watch the video? He avoided the enemy heroes then goes into the spawn areas to kill troopers.
    He wasn’t PTFO, just attempting to rack up kills in one of the cheapest ways possible.

• If be need 10 troopers to kill only one hero in 20 players team, this is a problem.

If you have a hero is enjoyed experience. But if you are a trooper is so difficult

Tbh it really isn't that hard to kill heroes in GA. Just pick up a vangaurd and kill them in three shots.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    We need a version of GA with just one hero at a time. Or maybe no heroes. Either one would be great. My friends and I haven't bothered playing GA in months because of the ridiculous hero spam.

This. The way it is they just ruin the experience. I would make heroes era restricted.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    JackTHorn wrote: »

This. The way it is they just ruin the experience. I would make heroes era restricted.

You can create a new mode with no cross era heroes but that's not happening to GA.
    jexdw69dwod3.png