criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Massive server shutdown ATM.

Prev1
Origin Login servers, EA servers and game servers are out, ppl reporting no service on login or games across Europe.

Dunno if the problem is worldwide.

Replies

• I can’t connect in California.
  • Reports of servers back up in US, but still no service at all in Europe.
  • Liz4rD wrote: »
    Origin Login servers, EA servers and game servers are out, ppl reporting no service on login or games across Europe.

Dunno if the problem is worldwide.

It's world wide
  • Origin Login servers are up.

Game servers still in blackout.
  • gibran5000
    66 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    having the same issue in missouri. i dont understand why they dont do a weekly restart and server maintenance anyway?
    Post edited by gibran5000 on
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    310 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Same issue on Xbox 1 in Florida. God forbid the game actually work after an update. Must have been the backend maintenance that they did today. It blew up the servers
  • Fix it!
  • DarthJ
    5230 posts Member
    Im confused, I am playing now on PS4, UK. No issues.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Same issue on Xbox 1 in Florida. God forbid the game actually work after an update. Must have been the backend maintenance that they did today. It blew up the servers

Lol I dont think so, but maybe a restart would be nice for those servers. Many many days, weeks or even months working nonstop.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Im confused, I am playing now on PS4, UK. No issues.

Ive been playing all the afternoon, zero problems, but once the whole EA net seemed to have this massive outage and all players were disconnected from their game servers I came here and on Google and I saw that connectivity issues have been happening since noon.

• Lol I dont think so, but maybe a restart would be nice for those servers. Many many days, weeks or even months working nonstop. [/quote]

Yes that would be nice. Especially considering they just fixed a massive connectivity issue last month that left a lot of people without the ability to play online for a few weeks. Now they do maintenance and there's more problems. Don't get me wrong I love this game but it is very very frustrating.
  • tgzea4qng1zo.jpg
    Yep yep
  • Error Code 1017 "Something went wrong while trying to find you a game. Please try again."
    Massachusetts, 3:56 pm US Eastern Time 11/1/18
  • DarthJ
    5230 posts Member
    Bullix wrote: »
    Error Code 1017 "Something went wrong while trying to find you a game. Please try again."
    Massachusetts, 3:56 pm US Eastern Time 11/1/18

Oh I had that a couple times, then it went back to standard rotation on GA
  • Still Origin offline. And no information. Nothing. Nada.
  • Back up in UK
  • jonci
    696 posts Member
    I know some friends are in game in mainland Europe but i cant connect UK cmon EA fix it DEW IT :'(
    Rebellions are built on hope.
    Rebel against EOR MM in the hope it gets removed.
  • jonci
    696 posts Member
    Guess its taken some grievouse damage with more than 30 people playing at once lol
    Rebellions are built on hope.
    Rebel against EOR MM in the hope it gets removed.
  • Whyyyyyy?!
    2tx0bb0rxlgz.gif
  • still down for me in the UK, Origin down, can get into game but error code 524 when connecting.
  • spoons10696
    102 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Their servers are currently going through the End of Round Matchmaking Process!.....anytime now!!! :)
  • Their servers are currently going through the End of Round Matchmaking Process!.....anytime now!!! :)

No, why would that affect Origin? Battlefront is far from the only game.
  • ...and down :(
  • It's the new matchmaking system. Enjoy.
  • Currently out .... I’m in south east uk . Xbox one
  • Legolas79391
    254 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Feed your hamsters, EA
    okrnflasekvj.gif
    5 characters
    Post edited by Legolas79391 on
  • I've been trying to connect to SWBF II 20+ times the last two hours, only getting errors (524 and 918). Appearantly I'm "restricted from accessing any online features". The EA support pages seem to be down, returning 404-ish pages telling me:
    Oh, right. That's us! We'll get this fixed as soon as possible.
    In the meantime:
    Get help from our community of expert players at Answer HQ .
    Visit ea.com to see what's new with us.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues?
  • gbm
    356 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Quite the letdown.....turned on to play and servers wont connect.

In USA on ps4
  • ABUJ4Z4R wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing these issues?
    f4jt6o86c2vj.gif

• ABUJ4Z4R
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Nice, is this the "backend upgrades with no downtime"? :D
  • Use search - that's what.
    I have altered the post. Prey I don't alter it any further.
  • quenaelin
    564 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I was able to play online 30 minutes ago, then rebooted because of minor lag and can't contact any servers and Origin doesn't show any games, I think servers are down again, there must be bigger problem in whole server network.
  • DarthJ
    5230 posts Member
    Oh yeah mine has gone too now after I came off earlier. Error 918, account restricted. PS4, North East England
  • Exactly they better stay running aye
    Priority list:

1. Fix all Split Screen and other bugs
    2. Reduce the overly bright (lightsaber) light reflections
    3. 91st Scout trooper for Assault
    4. Map selection
    5. First Person only mode
  • gbm
    356 posts Member
    Time for Arcade.
  • lok
    954 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I have to be honest and call it like it is,EA service is terrible,you ask them about something and they will google there own forum and look there for answers.(which usually the person in need of help has done) and then they say to get help from players.Useless.
  • IronSoldier
    2673 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Merged some threads. This is being looked into at the moment.
  • Glad it is a global issue.

First time I tried to play since May (big mistake) and get alternating 721 and 918 error codes. 918 states my EA account has been restricted, wtf.
  • thanks for the info. i will watch the last jedi instead...
    ...NOT!!!
  • lok wrote: »
    I have to be honest and call it like it is,EA service is terrible,you ask them about something and they will google there own forum and look there for answers.(which usually the person in need of help has done) and then they say to get help from players.Useless.

now imagine those guys work as paramedics. isnt it better for us to know they work at ea?
  • Mastahpeece
    1733 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Scratch that
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Lol so after ignoring every request from the majority of players and releasing a piece of garbage I decide to give it one last chance because of grievous....and there is a worldwide outage of servers!

I’ll say it again, glad I got this last November as a birthday gift and didn’t spend 60 bucks out of my wallet on it lol.

• Even arcade mode doesn't work, maybe it is time to sleep.
  • "This EA account is restricted from accessing any online features. If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact customer support. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information"
    -Error code 918
    This is the only EA game I play and I haven't cheated/glitched and I play on PC, and I have not sworn at anyone. I also have not received any emails at all from EA. regarding this. And EA help is down. Beautiful. Please help me! I want to play Grievous in multiplayer.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • 34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    SgtComic wrote: »
    Lol so after ignoring every request from the majority of players and releasing a piece of garbage I decide to give it one last chance because of grievous....and there is a worldwide outage of servers!

I’ll say it again, glad I got this last November as a birthday gift and didn’t spend 60 bucks out of my wallet on it lol.

I can also confirm that's a super awkward coincidence.

I just tinkled a little.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!