criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Squad system complaint

So while everyone else is focused on either buffing or nerfing Grievous (I think he just needs bug fixes first). I would like to go ahead and mention that it is hard to enjoy playing in galactic assault with friends because we are still constantly getting kicked out of our squad. I believe it has to do with the EOR matchmaking causing us to find new lobbies and for whatever reason this causes the squad to reset. Which doesnt make sense since its supposed to prioritize friends in a group to one squad! Im on PS4 so I dont know if this is a multi platform issue but please, please fix this. It is aggravating trying to play with your friends in a squad and then you end up being with people who have no clue how to play as a team. Please fix this! Thanks

Replies

• So while everyone else is focused on either buffing or nerfing Grievous (I think he just needs bug fixes first). I would like to go ahead and mention that it is hard to enjoy playing in galactic assault with friends because we are still constantly getting kicked out of our squad. I believe it has to do with the EOR matchmaking causing us to find new lobbies and for whatever reason this causes the squad to reset. Which doesnt make sense since its supposed to prioritize friends in a group to one squad! Im on PS4 so I dont know if this is a multi platform issue but please, please fix this. It is aggravating trying to play with your friends in a squad and then you end up being with people who have no clue how to play as a team. Please fix this! Thanks

Your complaint will not go ignored.
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • Yep, EOR MM essentially breaks the squad system they implemented. In fact it breaks the whole game...
  • Will agree, was in an a good ol elites vs elites friendly but our group got cutoff and could not spawn in to preserve the win, the blueberries ended up taking the heroes at the end and ruined Yavin 4 for us attackers
  • awakespace
    1067 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    this is one of many clear issues with EORM along with others such as: map rotation jumping/repitition, light/dark side switching issues, not being able to play against friends/adversaries anymore, being force out of balanced matchups, not having a choice to matchmake or not even though there is a button for this purpose, etc.

however you must remember that F8RGE says their data proves these issues are insignificant compared to the speed of matchmaking improvements (that I still haven't heard any player report as noticeable...)

for some baffling reason these accurate complaints are discounted as a problem that only a minority of players experience, while they claim their beloved EORM is making some silent majority enjoy this game so much more...

I haven't even seen F8RGE so much as acknowledged that our issues are valid and will be addressed, he just tells us things are so much better now

It's sad
  • awakespace wrote: »
    this is one of many clear issues with EORM along with others such as: map rotation jumping/repitition, light/dark side switching issues, not being able to play against friends/adversaries anymore, being force out of balanced matchups, not having a choice to matchmake or not even though there is a button for this purpose, etc.

however you must remember that F8RGE says their data proves these issues are insignificant compared to the speed of matchmaking improvements (that I still haven't heard any player report as noticeable...)

for some baffling reason these accurate complaints are discounted as a problem that only a minority of players experience, while they claim their beloved EORM is making some silent majority enjoy this game so much more...

I haven't even seen F8RGE so much as acknowledged that our issues are valid and will be addressed, he just tells us things are so much better now

It's sad

What's also sad is that I've had the same amount of one-sided games as I did prior to EOR MM. Sometimes my team dominates, and others I have 2x to 3x the of 2nd place on my team, with the enemy team on par or considerably above. I remember one time recently on Death Star II, my team was Imperials. The match ended in about 6 minutes or so, not even joking. There was little downtime between the points being accessable and them just rolling in. They weren't amazing either; my team just was as good as you'd expect a StormTrooper :lol:

So yeah, all EOR MM does for me is make me wait a little longer between matches. I play solo mostly, so idk what you've experienced OP, but I hope it gets patched.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Can anyone tag some developers in this thread? I would really like this to get resolved ASAP and so we don't feeling like we're playing a losing situation.