criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Does anyone know the current GA map rotation?

Thanks

Replies

• Doesn't matter....the "brilliant" matchmaking will toss you around constantly anyway.
  • Doesn't matter....the "brilliant" matchmaking will toss you around constantly anyway.

This is what I was thinking. Map rotation doesn't matter anymore.
  • I agree that EORM is ruining this game and making map rotation somewhat obsolete

But still, does anyone know the map rotation?
  • Map rotation is irrelevant, even the mode you pick is becoming irrelevant.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Haha...and for this reason....none of us can know what the "true" map rotation is.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Map rotation is irrelevant, even the mode you pick is becoming irrelevant.

+1
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • Jett_Fett_91166
    3517 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    It has pretty much been the same map rotation with the same maps over and over again since December so who really cares about the rotation?
    I’m hoping they’ll release some SWBF 15 maps for Extraction, SA and HvV when Geonosis drops at the end of November.

Anyone else tired of playing the same maps all the time?
    #StarWars-y
  • It has pretty much been the same map rotation with the same maps over and over again since June so who really cares about the rotation?
    I’m hoping they’ll release some SWBF 15 maps for Extraction, SA and HvV when Geonosis drops at the end of November.

Anyone else tired of playing the same maps all the time?

I am. New maps are definitely needed.