criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why is HvV Still Only 3 maps???

I've been able to play Jakku, Starkiller Base and other non-CW maps in GA, why am I STILL only getting Kashyyk, Naboo and Kamino. PLEASE get HvV back in a full map rotation.

Replies

• CorpseMaker77
    434 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Bespin is missing too.

Full rotation returns Nov 4th.
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    6xkd01ll6hro.png

To celebrate General Grievous being unleashed upon the Battlefront, Heroes vs. Villains and Hero Showdown game modes will feature a special Clone Wars map rotation for a limited time, matchmaking in Naboo, Kashyyyk, and Kamino.

The playlist will be available from Thursday November 1, 00:01 am - Monday 4th, 06:00 am Stockholm time.

I'll just leave this here. You know, the post literally stickied at the top of the forums.
  • Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    EA_Tom wrote: »
    6xkd01ll6hro.png

To celebrate General Grievous being unleashed upon the Battlefront, Heroes vs. Villains and Hero Showdown game modes will feature a special Clone Wars map rotation for a limited time, matchmaking in Naboo, Kashyyyk, and Kamino.

The playlist will be available from Thursday November 1, 00:01 am - Monday 4th, 06:00 am Stockholm time.

I'll just leave this here. You know, the post literally stickied at the top of the forums.

Honestly, I missed that last line too. I thought we were returning to normal rotation after the night maps, and the Clone Wars thing would be a tile you had to click on to initiate the playlist.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sort of an atypical/joke song, all their other songs are way better)

Gamertag: Billkwando
    Find me circling, and crashing, in Starfighter Assault.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    6xkd01ll6hro.png

Honestly, I missed that last line too. I thought we were returning to normal rotation after the night maps, and the Clone Wars thing would be a tile you had to click on to initiate the playlist.
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    6xkd01ll6hro.png

It's not posted anywhere in the game. What about the 98% of the playerbase who don't even come here? Also, that subject could be clearer, like "Hero Mode Clone Wars Playlist 11/01 - 11/04".
  • with ONLY 3 MAPS in the Clone Wars Era, this restriction serves to magnifies the fact on how much EA and DICE have dropped the ball for this game
  • I dislike any decision to limit map rotation. Why? In a community asking for more maps, why would reducing the playable maps to three seem like a good idea? For any period of time. No matter what the gimmick might be. I am sick of playing these three maps over & over again. Never, & I mean never, limit the playable maps in HvV. Period.