criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Boba needs buff.

Battlefrontneedshelp
4 posts Member
edited November 3
Buff my man boba fett. He takes so much damage, can’t aim, has 600 health maybe even less. He’s only good in HVv with level 4 cards. In GA he’s bad.

Edited post to remove swearing. Please watch the language folks! - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• I agree. I think they should’ve made his health regeneration from the new health cards (or for every hero) passive, and done something else with Bossk (maybe his just better/faster regen). It makes sense since this game is heavily focused around trooper combat, heroes should stand a better chance, and we all know how valuable Boba’s card slots are - should have passive health on kill and then the other three open.
  • Try again
    He got a health card.
    Very gold now.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• He needs less spread on his gun. He is supposed to shoot better than Finn for crying out loud.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Humble opinion of Boba lover: Nerf barrage damage, increase radius and decrease its usage time. Make the gun more accurate or get rid of the burst mode and make it like Lando's X8 (best option)
  • EA_Cian
    994 posts EA Moderator
    I've removed some posts here, let's please keep it civil and stay on-topic :smile:
  • Boba's gun was spot on the BF2015. Had good range and a scope. He could also fly up real high on the maps. That's how his character should work.
  • Boba's gun was spot on the BF2015. Had good range and a scope. He could also fly up real high on the maps. That's how his character should work.

Jetpack? No. No hiding where no one can get you in HvV. Gun buff? Yeah. Less spread. But gotta be honest, I got 8 other villains to pick from, and soon 9. He is viable on certain occasions, especially team support, but other than that I would not use him.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • boba is my last hero that needs to be ranked all the way up and also get veteran status. I just dont score with him. his rockets dont kill anything. i have seen plenty of highly skilled players dominate with him in HvV. But i'm not one of them.
  • Boba was my second character to max out. He’s very good in capable hands, but surprisingly not very user friendly; especially to new players that pick him up.

I DOUBT he needs a nerf in any aspect, especially if they won’t buff his health, but a hero health card is a good start. His rockets aren’t nearly as good as they used to be but they can kill most 650 heroes. Against troopers he’s amazing. I don’t think they can remove the burst fire because that’s a staple of the EE-3, wouldn’t want it any other way. A zoom function would be nice, but not necessary.

If they won’t make his other abilities lethal to any extent, I say buff his rockets or reduce cooldown or increase jet pack efficiency. He only has one damaging ability and it’s not like it’s always easy to land shots with the EE-3.