criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

General Grievous 46 kill streak on Crait

So I know 46 is nothing compared to 90 something that big daddy pauljohn has but it is on Crait and Crait has a lot of static moments where you are mostly separated by the other team so it is hard to get high kill streaks vs a map like kashyyyk so I think 46 was pretty good considering Grievous still has bugs.

I sped up and transitioned any parts with no action for a better viewing experience, if you are still struggling with Grievous then I think this video will be beneficial.
I managed to kill a few people with unrelenting advance and added a clip at the end of Kamino to show how useful that ability can be in the corridors when it works.

Replies

• That’s really good for a lightsaber hero

p2pv9j75snkr.jpeg
    Coyote seal of approval
  • As it the case with all saber hero GA killstreak videos:

"What was your opposition doing besides their jobs?"
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • Dash
    11554 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    As it the case with all saber hero GA killstreak videos:

8o3jd6jdvzed.gif
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »

8o3jd6jdvzed.gif

200.gif
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • KresusFIN wrote: »

Eh, most of the time I took them by surprise so what could they do?
  • awesome!
  • Chico
    337 posts Member
    I just can't believe you did it on Crait. I haven't seen Crait in around 2 weeks. I thought it had been removed from the rotation.
  • Chico wrote: »
    I just can't believe you did it on Crait. I haven't seen Crait in around 2 weeks. I thought it had been removed from the rotation.

Really? I'm on PS4 and I got it a lot today and yesterday. I find the first phase frustrating tbh, very little opportunity to kill anyone.
  • Chico
    337 posts Member
    Chico wrote: »

Really? I'm on PS4 and I got it a lot today and yesterday. I find the first phase frustrating tbh, very little opportunity to kill anyone.

XBOX. Just seem to get Yavin 4, SKB. Naboo and a couple of other maps over and over again. The EOR MM is the problem - no proper map rotation.
  • So I know 46 is nothing...

Oh contrare... 46 with a saber hero is nothing to sneeze at... it is much more difficult to get extensive killstreaks as a saber hero simply due to the fact that they must be in close proximity to kill... and this close proximity exposes them to danger, and getting into that close proximity takes more time. Most of my saber killstreaks are in the 30-40 range, with occasional outliers in the 60-80 range... but 30-40 is very good and will help your team win plenty of games!
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    So I know 46 is nothing...

Oh contrare... 46 with a saber hero is nothing to sneeze at... it is much more difficult to get extensive killstreaks as a saber hero simply due to the fact that they must be in close proximity to kill... and this close proximity exposes them to danger, and getting into that close proximity takes more time. Most of my saber killstreaks are in the 30-40 range, with occasional outliers in the 60-80 range... but 30-40 is very good and will help your team win plenty of games!

Same, I can really only get that number now with Maul or Rey (80-100), and Vader back when he had 50% Damage Reduction and High HP.

50 kills with grievous is really great @BrushedBrass2, well done. Its just my luck that I get so many try hards running the double flash that end up whittling me down. I've had to resort to leveling Grievous in HvV until I finally got some decent cards.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • I find it easier on crait running around the cave coming up behind people mowing them down rinse and repeat.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber