criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

General Grievous is so broken. Poof.

Hi,

Replies

• Clusterwatch
    165 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Damm! Grievous loves Naruto!
  • Hah got stuck in the grass,, that’s not a Grevious glitch that’s a grass environment glitch, lol.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I'm of the opinion that he is broken, as well as many other aspects of the game. Glairing General Grievous Glitches aside (yes that's a quadruple G), I've even gotten tossed into GA & Strike matches while playing HvV. I'm not trying to hate. I love this game.. when working properly. That being said, I can't remember the last time I played this game without having to put up with a multitude of obvious malfunctions.
  • Starmasui73146
    1023 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm of the opinion that he is broken, as well as many other aspects of the game. Glairing General Grievous Glitches aside (yes that's a quadruple G), I've even gotten tossed into GA & Strike matches while playing HvV. I'm not trying to hate. I love this game.. when working properly. That being said, I can't remember the last time I played this game without having to put up with a multitude of obvious malfunctions.

True the game has got bugs and glitches especially Strike, HvsV and Hero Showdown. But I myself I guess have not seen a Gen. Grievous glitch.

I have however seen:

HvsV and Hero Showdown
    (1.) left trigger not functioning glitch
    (2.) inability to spawn if you waited past the countdown on Hero Showdown
    (3.) inability to switch characters after selecting them
    etc, etc...
    Don’t get me started on...

Strike
    (1.) can’t activate the bomb timer
    (2.) can’t deactivate the bomb timer
    (3.) the Squad System selection screen not shutting off while your playing and players teleporting.
    etc, etc...

Soooooo yeah I hear you but as for me...no Grevious personal bugs that I’ve seen yet, just saying.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Dubi1Oakachobi
    82 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    @Starmasui73146 you haven't seen the glitch where you activate Surge Thrust & Grievious just spins around in a circle?
    Or, after Unrelenting Advance has ended, the controls stay as if it's still activated? (Similar to being stuck in Vaders Choke)

Well done in pointing out some of the multitude of other bugs in the game. I have experienced every single one you listed.
  • General Grievous is definitely bugged to high heaven, but it definitely says something about the character that he's still ridiculously powerful. About the only thing holding him back right now is his abilities not functioning properly, but being able to one shot troopers, kill WWs in two to three hits (even buffed) and dispatch four heroes one after the other in less than 5 seconds thanks to his insane damage output means that when he is properly sorted, he's going to be laughably powerful.

As it is, even without having him at more than level 30, I can still top boards consistently on HvV alone. Once you adapt to his style, I've found him one of the most fun heroes to play with. Need to put in more practice in GA though, I really wanna make him viable there.
  • Hah got stuck in the grass,, that’s not a Grevious glitch that’s a grass environment glitch, lol.

Actually it is a glitch with Grevious and not the grass, i had that happen a couple of times when using Thrust Surge, he jumps forward like he is performing the attack, but then his lightsabers just spin around over his head for a moment and then he just keeps running with his arms behind him like in the video.
    He would have ran until the end end of map and died out of bounce if he didn't ran into the grass or any other object.
  • Yeah, the infinite stun bug, what a worthless ability. Never use it in GA, Grievous is all about spamming claw rush now until his abilities are buffed.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • The abilities are too buggy atm except Claw Rush.

Also don't use him in GA. That's 4.5k BP wasted for nothing.