criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

My BF2's overall progression is now 100% complete (except the arcade Co-op mode Battle Scenarios)!

FriedPizza773
1135 posts Member
edited November 2018
As a completionist, yesterday I have finally reached the dead end of my game's overall progression that it can only currently offer. What this means is that I have fully level-up all units and unlocked all of their Epic Star Cards including regular troopers, Special Units, vehicles and starfighters, Heroes ships, and Heroes infantries (including General Grievous). In addition, it also means that I have unlock and bought every cosmetic features available for all regular troopers and all Heroes, including emotes, victory poses and customization (skins). Lastly, I have also completed all the Milestones, completed all the Arcade Solo Battle Scenarios with all stars counting, and earned all BF2's PS4 Trophies.

EDIT: I've just recently learned that the only thing that I am truly missing is getting all stars in the Arcade Co-op mode Battle Scenarios, as I did not know that it is counted separately from the Solo mode. :pensive:

Here is my list of screenshots in the spoiler format that shows that I have accomplished everything, except the Co-op Battle Scenarios. Keep in mind that this is all prior to the Geonosis Update, which means that it doesn't include the upcoming contents like Obi-wan and the 212th Attack Battalion Clone skin.
All BF2's PS4 Trophies, plus 3 more from the Resurrection campaign DLC not shown in the screenshot:
378y77huo21r.jpg

Milestones completion 100%, including the latest 5 Grievous' milestones:
wneaye293rz2.jpg

Arcade Battle Scenarions with all stars:
d5s3x7j8cg39.jpg
8fqo4tc90ya0.jpg

Regular Troopers:
ukscvcbm3t5g.jpg
i06ezbu1umj2.jpg
ip117wybrazj.jpg
oq1qo9uxn00p.jpg

Special Units:
af3houbu0pky.jpg
hv95xhdfhh79.jpg

Ground Vehicles (including the Artillery):
9hjkzox3fa78.jpg
kxbpkp7dqzih.jpg
w3p2f8djspxi.jpg

Starfighters:
aogy6ewfikg5.jpg
rdkak5a31ins.jpg
asn1vqqlmxsu.jpg

Heroes Infantries:
6p559397xjvq.jpg
6lqlqvitb4zv.jpg
5uxm4ra7lco1.jpg
lg27icry1nnv.jpg
7wagixld8085.jpg
o2mj2be2wrya.jpg
xhlnzsg8noc1.jpg
42sexqbyrv4u.jpg
cl2bboibgu0x.jpg
cbb0r8q5r7m5.jpg
5vagnnpyygs7.jpg
rfisqpzvsyjw.jpg
x7tx7whvarbn.jpg
u5na13nyz107.jpg
taixqlqg8rx5.jpg
sddk50yzlpv9.jpg
2a8tjtgn7k7y.jpg

Heroes Ships:
2i7naq19lkny.jpg
jqdv01itpfpr.jpg
mgdd6m2tk1c6.jpg
gmxu715id46h.jpg
0po8mtizfbnz.jpg
7x4chv00pw91.jpg
o2dn39u9y252.jpg
32vduba0qkvu.jpg
xvtdn20hmha9.jpg
vpa8mkql407q.jpg
fl69r44rdrn9.jpg
ywybbj6prue5.jpg

I'm curious how many of you are doing with your overall progressions, especially those who already reached 100% like I just did because so far I haven't heard from anybody who may have already did even before me. I'm looking forward for more contents, features and milestones to unlock and complete in the future.
Post edited by FriedPizza773 on

Replies

• Just in case...I also want to show that I've unlocked all Epic Star Cards for both Iden's TIE Fighter and Poe's X-Wings. The reason to this was because there's a design problem that it is not normally possible to get all 10 Epic Star Cards for each of them unless when unlocking at least 1 Skill Point with Crafting Parts. I was very lucky that I have bypass this problem without even knowing it from before. Otherwise I wouldn't even bother by saying that I have 100% completed the overall progression if I haven't converted Crafting Parts into Skill Points for those two Hero Ships.
    czeu9wo8iui3.jpg
    svn99hz8wwm1.jpg
  • If your talking about the Platinum Trophy I got that in May.
    I'm still working on my hero ships which is at level 28. The Falcons started to be level 18.
    I haven't got Grievous to level 2.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg

"This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Congrats on all that, awesome!!! I got my platinum a long while ago like many here. But I'm not close on the milestones. Can't seem to enjoy Starfighter much anymore, plus I really dislike using phasma, finn. I guess I should try to finish, RDR2 is distracting me in a good way.

Again congrats in the accomplishment!
  • As a completionist, yesterday I have finally reached the dead end of my game's overall progression that it can only currently offer. What this means is that I have fully level-up all units and unlocked all of their Epic Star Cards including regular troopers, Special Units, vehicles and starfighters, Heroes ships, and Heroes infantries (including General Grievous). In addition, it also means that I have unlock and bought every cosmetic features available for all regular troopers and all Heroes, including emotes, victory poses and customization (skins). Lastly, I have also completed all the Milestones and earned all BF2's PS4 Trophies.

As I bought every cosmetic features available, I never bought any of them with Crystals from microtransaction (not counting the Crystals that you get as rewards from the milestones). I bought all of them with only credits and Crystals from milestones that I earned and saved through time when working with the game's overall progression.

Here is my list of screenshots in the spoiler format that shows that I have accomplished absolutely everything in BF2. Keep in mind this is all prior to the Geonosis Update, which means that it doesn't include the upcoming contents like Obi-wan and the 212th Attack Battalion Clone skin.
    All BF2's PS4 Trophies, plus 3 more from the Resurrection campaign DLC not shown in the screenshot:
    378y77huo21r.jpg

wneaye293rz2.jpg

Regular Troopers:
    ukscvcbm3t5g.jpg
    i06ezbu1umj2.jpg
    ip117wybrazj.jpg
    oq1qo9uxn00p.jpg

Special Units:
    af3houbu0pky.jpg
    hv95xhdfhh79.jpg

9hjkzox3fa78.jpg
    kxbpkp7dqzih.jpg
    w3p2f8djspxi.jpg

Starfighters:
    aogy6ewfikg5.jpg
    rdkak5a31ins.jpg
    asn1vqqlmxsu.jpg

Heroes Infantries:
    6p559397xjvq.jpg
    6lqlqvitb4zv.jpg
    5uxm4ra7lco1.jpg
    lg27icry1nnv.jpg
    7wagixld8085.jpg
    o2mj2be2wrya.jpg
    xhlnzsg8noc1.jpg
    42sexqbyrv4u.jpg
    cl2bboibgu0x.jpg
    cbb0r8q5r7m5.jpg
    5vagnnpyygs7.jpg
    rfisqpzvsyjw.jpg
    x7tx7whvarbn.jpg
    u5na13nyz107.jpg
    taixqlqg8rx5.jpg
    sddk50yzlpv9.jpg
    2a8tjtgn7k7y.jpg

Heroes Ships:
    2i7naq19lkny.jpg
    jqdv01itpfpr.jpg
    mgdd6m2tk1c6.jpg
    gmxu715id46h.jpg
    0po8mtizfbnz.jpg
    7x4chv00pw91.jpg
    o2dn39u9y252.jpg
    32vduba0qkvu.jpg
    xvtdn20hmha9.jpg
    vpa8mkql407q.jpg
    fl69r44rdrn9.jpg
    ywybbj6prue5.jpg

I'm curious how many of you are doing with your overall progressions, especially those who already reached 100% like I just did because so far I haven't heard from anybody who may have already did even before me. I'm looking forward for more contents, features and milestones to unlock and complete in the future.

Nice work!!
    I have the same as you, except a few Hero Ships like Tallie and Iden. I think these ships are useless, these are like normal A-Wings or TIE-Fighters and you die in general very quickly with them. So i decided to not waste my time on them, I prefer playing a bit longer with an normal A-Wing or a TIE-fighter to pick a better Hero ship
    But Respect that you had the time and nerves to max them all out!
  • You shall be rewarded with fried pizza :wink:
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
  • DarthJ
    5224 posts Member
    Nice work! I envy you on the starfighter milestones!

I have all trooper classes leveled, all heroes leveled bar Grievous, enforcer leveled, aerial leveled, artillery leveled. All milestones bar the veteran hero ones and the starfighter heroes ones done.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Yeah I did that months ago.

Psn: Jello770
  • As a completionist, yesterday I have finally reached the dead end of my game's overall progression that it can only currently offer. What this means is that I have fully level-up all units and unlocked all of their Epic Star Cards including regular troopers, Special Units, vehicles and starfighters, Heroes ships, and Heroes infantries (including General Grievous). In addition, it also means that I have unlock and bought every cosmetic features available for all regular troopers and all Heroes, including emotes, victory poses and customization (skins). Lastly, I have also completed all the Milestones and earned all BF2's PS4 Trophies.

As I bought every cosmetic features available, I never bought any of them with Crystals from microtransaction (not counting the Crystals that you get as rewards from the milestones). I bought all of them with only credits and Crystals from milestones that I earned and saved through time when working with the game's overall progression.

Here is my list of screenshots in the spoiler format that shows that I have accomplished absolutely everything in BF2. Keep in mind this is all prior to the Geonosis Update, which means that it doesn't include the upcoming contents like Obi-wan and the 212th Attack Battalion Clone skin.
    378y77huo21r.jpg

wneaye293rz2.jpg

Regular Troopers:
    ukscvcbm3t5g.jpg
    i06ezbu1umj2.jpg
    ip117wybrazj.jpg
    oq1qo9uxn00p.jpg

Special Units:
    af3houbu0pky.jpg
    hv95xhdfhh79.jpg

9hjkzox3fa78.jpg
    kxbpkp7dqzih.jpg
    w3p2f8djspxi.jpg

Starfighters:
    aogy6ewfikg5.jpg
    rdkak5a31ins.jpg
    asn1vqqlmxsu.jpg

Heroes Infantries:
    6p559397xjvq.jpg
    6lqlqvitb4zv.jpg
    5uxm4ra7lco1.jpg
    lg27icry1nnv.jpg
    7wagixld8085.jpg
    o2mj2be2wrya.jpg
    xhlnzsg8noc1.jpg
    42sexqbyrv4u.jpg
    cl2bboibgu0x.jpg
    cbb0r8q5r7m5.jpg
    5vagnnpyygs7.jpg
    rfisqpzvsyjw.jpg
    x7tx7whvarbn.jpg
    u5na13nyz107.jpg
    taixqlqg8rx5.jpg
    sddk50yzlpv9.jpg
    2a8tjtgn7k7y.jpg

Heroes Ships:
    2i7naq19lkny.jpg
    jqdv01itpfpr.jpg
    mgdd6m2tk1c6.jpg
    gmxu715id46h.jpg
    0po8mtizfbnz.jpg
    7x4chv00pw91.jpg
    o2dn39u9y252.jpg
    32vduba0qkvu.jpg
    xvtdn20hmha9.jpg
    vpa8mkql407q.jpg
    fl69r44rdrn9.jpg
    ywybbj6prue5.jpg

i'm still grinding away. I'm at 85%
  • Ashanor
    62 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Nah. I only really care about small scale multiplayer. Everything for that is 100% except for Assault which is 67 and Aerial which is 28. Would have had everything maxed out there a long time ago, but I haven't really played since the matchmaking issues popped up.
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Yeah I did that months ago.

Congratulations and welcome back.
  • I was there prior Grievous coming, will be back there soon.....unless they jail the General.
  • Congrats on all that, awesome!!! I got my platinum a long while ago like many here. But I'm not close on the milestones. Can't seem to enjoy Starfighter much anymore, plus I really dislike using phasma, finn. I guess I should try to finish, RDR2 is distracting me in a good way.

Again congrats in the accomplishment!
    As a completionist, yesterday I have finally reached the dead end of my game's overall progression that it can only currently offer. What this means is that I have fully level-up all units and unlocked all of their Epic Star Cards including regular troopers, Special Units, vehicles and starfighters, Heroes ships, and Heroes infantries (including General Grievous). In addition, it also means that I have unlock and bought every cosmetic features available for all regular troopers and all Heroes, including emotes, victory poses and customization (skins). Lastly, I have also completed all the Milestones and earned all BF2's PS4 Trophies.

378y77huo21r.jpg

wneaye293rz2.jpg

Regular Troopers:
    ukscvcbm3t5g.jpg
    i06ezbu1umj2.jpg
    ip117wybrazj.jpg
    oq1qo9uxn00p.jpg

Special Units:
    af3houbu0pky.jpg
    hv95xhdfhh79.jpg

9hjkzox3fa78.jpg
    kxbpkp7dqzih.jpg
    w3p2f8djspxi.jpg

Starfighters:
    aogy6ewfikg5.jpg
    rdkak5a31ins.jpg
    asn1vqqlmxsu.jpg

Heroes Infantries:
    6p559397xjvq.jpg
    6lqlqvitb4zv.jpg
    5uxm4ra7lco1.jpg
    lg27icry1nnv.jpg
    7wagixld8085.jpg
    o2mj2be2wrya.jpg
    xhlnzsg8noc1.jpg
    42sexqbyrv4u.jpg
    cl2bboibgu0x.jpg
    cbb0r8q5r7m5.jpg
    5vagnnpyygs7.jpg
    rfisqpzvsyjw.jpg
    x7tx7whvarbn.jpg
    u5na13nyz107.jpg
    taixqlqg8rx5.jpg
    sddk50yzlpv9.jpg
    2a8tjtgn7k7y.jpg

Heroes Ships:
    2i7naq19lkny.jpg
    jqdv01itpfpr.jpg
    mgdd6m2tk1c6.jpg
    gmxu715id46h.jpg
    0po8mtizfbnz.jpg
    7x4chv00pw91.jpg
    o2dn39u9y252.jpg
    32vduba0qkvu.jpg
    xvtdn20hmha9.jpg
    vpa8mkql407q.jpg
    fl69r44rdrn9.jpg
    ywybbj6prue5.jpg

Nice work!!
    I have the same as you, except a few Hero Ships like Tallie and Iden. I think these ships are useless, these are like normal A-Wings or TIE-Fighters and you die in general very quickly with them. So i decided to not waste my time on them, I prefer playing a bit longer with an normal A-Wing or a TIE-fighter to pick a better Hero ship
    But Respect that you had the time and nerves to max them all out!
    You shall be rewarded with fried pizza :wink:
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Nice work! I envy you on the starfighter milestones!

I have all trooper classes leveled, all heroes leveled bar Grievous, enforcer leveled, aerial leveled, artillery leveled. All milestones bar the veteran hero ones and the starfighter heroes ones done.

Thanks you guys! Glad to hear that some of you and others are also working on toward the overall progression. :)

Oh @Jello770, welcome back! Haven't seen you in a while. :)

And congrats on your savage grinds! It looks like you beat me to 100% overall completion prior to General Grievous Update. I also want to thank you for showing what you accomplished in the Arcade Battle Scenarios with all stars :star:! I forgot about my own, but I have now edited my first post to include two more screenshots of the Arcade Battle Scenarios as well.

Speaking of which, Have you level up Grievous to 40, and completed his 5 latest milestones?

And congrats on your savage grinds! It looks like you beat me to 100% overall completion prior to General Grievous Update. I also want to thank you for showing what you accomplished in the Arcade Battle Scenarios with all stars :star:! I forgot about my own, but I have now edited my first post to include two more screenshots of the Arcade Battle Scenarios as well.

Speaking of which, Have you level up Grievous to 40, and completed his 5 latest milestones?

Did you remember the 2 player battle scenarios?
    Congratulations!
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Jello770 wrote: »

Congratulations!

Ah! I have no idea that the Co-op doesn't count along with Solo. After checking that one out, I realized that you are right. Sadly, that's the only thing that I'm missing. :pensive:
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »

Congratulations!

Ah! I have no idea that the Co-op doesn't count along with Solo. After checking that one out, I realized that you are right. Sadly, that's the only thing that I'm missing. :pensive:

Yeah, I remember clicking on it by accident, and noticing that I have to go through the ringer again at some point. They were hard enough, and at some point I have to do it again.
    I wish you the best of luck.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »

Congratulations!

Yeah they were showcased in the video @Unwarycoin

Thanks! @FriedPizza773
    Psn: Jello770

Congratulations!

Thanks! @FriedPizza773

I was talking to FriedPizza773. But, that is awesome.
    I'm still working on 100%, but I'll get there some day (and I'll do it my way).
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited November 2018

Congratulations!

Thanks! @FriedPizza773

For some odd reason, I didn't noticed the separate Battle Scenarios for both Co-op and Solo when the first time I watched your video. Instead, I actually thought you may have showed us all the earned stars in the LS and DS accidentally twice. I don't know why my eyes confused me like that. :no_mouth:
  • As a completionist, yesterday I have finally reached the dead end of my game's overall progression that it can only currently offer. What this means is that I have fully level-up all units and unlocked all of their Epic Star Cards including regular troopers, Special Units, vehicles and starfighters, Heroes ships, and Heroes infantries (including General Grievous). In addition, it also means that I have unlock and bought every cosmetic features available for all regular troopers and all Heroes, including emotes, victory poses and customization (skins). Lastly, I have also completed all the Milestones, completed all the Arcade Solo Battle Scenarios with all stars counting, and earned all BF2's PS4 Trophies.

EDIT: I've just recently learned that the only thing that I am truly missing is getting all stars in the Arcade Co-op mode Battle Scenarios, as I did not know that it is counted separately from the Solo mode. :pensive:

As I bought every cosmetic features available, I never bought any of them with Crystals from microtransaction (not counting the Crystals that you get as rewards from the milestones). I bought all of them with only credits (and also with Crystals rewarded from the milestones) that I earned and saved through time when working with the game's overall progression.

Here is my list of screenshots in the spoiler format that shows that I have accomplished everything, except the Co-op Battle Scenarios. Keep in mind that this is all prior to the Geonosis Update, which means that it doesn't include the upcoming contents like Obi-wan and the 212th Attack Battalion Clone skin.
    378y77huo21r.jpg

wneaye293rz2.jpg

d5s3x7j8cg39.jpg
    8fqo4tc90ya0.jpg

Regular Troopers:
    ukscvcbm3t5g.jpg
    i06ezbu1umj2.jpg
    ip117wybrazj.jpg
    oq1qo9uxn00p.jpg

Special Units:
    af3houbu0pky.jpg
    hv95xhdfhh79.jpg

9hjkzox3fa78.jpg
    kxbpkp7dqzih.jpg
    w3p2f8djspxi.jpg

Starfighters:
    aogy6ewfikg5.jpg
    rdkak5a31ins.jpg
    asn1vqqlmxsu.jpg

Heroes Infantries:
    6p559397xjvq.jpg
    6lqlqvitb4zv.jpg
    5uxm4ra7lco1.jpg
    lg27icry1nnv.jpg
    7wagixld8085.jpg
    o2mj2be2wrya.jpg
    xhlnzsg8noc1.jpg
    42sexqbyrv4u.jpg
    cl2bboibgu0x.jpg
    cbb0r8q5r7m5.jpg
    5vagnnpyygs7.jpg
    rfisqpzvsyjw.jpg
    x7tx7whvarbn.jpg
    u5na13nyz107.jpg
    taixqlqg8rx5.jpg
    sddk50yzlpv9.jpg
    2a8tjtgn7k7y.jpg

Heroes Ships:
    2i7naq19lkny.jpg
    jqdv01itpfpr.jpg
    mgdd6m2tk1c6.jpg
    gmxu715id46h.jpg
    0po8mtizfbnz.jpg
    7x4chv00pw91.jpg
    o2dn39u9y252.jpg
    32vduba0qkvu.jpg
    xvtdn20hmha9.jpg
    vpa8mkql407q.jpg
    fl69r44rdrn9.jpg
    ywybbj6prue5.jpg

Hey man. First of all congratulations! Fantastic achievement! I am a fellow completionist and have a two part question.
    Like you, I have the Platinum, all milestones, all infantry, special units, ships and heroes (except Grievous) maxed out. Working on last few Hero ships and vehicles.
    First question: grievous has a milestone for 30 kills with his middle ability. This ability is so bugged that I don’t even use it and yet somehow I have 19/30. Have you figure out what kind of kills are counting towards it? Some games I get 3-4, sometimes I go 5 games without any. Could it be a claw rush kill?
    Second question: I haven’t touched Artillery since it has no star cards. Does it get any stronger with higher levels? Was there any point levelling it up?
  • Wow that is incredible I would like to achieve this one day.

I am currently working on level 70 specialist as I have maxed out the other 3 classes, I have level 30 on both re-enforcements but need to work on the heroes and ships.

I have all of the milestones apart from the generic class/hero score ones and General grevous, untill he is fixed those will be very hard to achieve.
  • Currently I have all hero ships, hero’s and clashes max. All weapons unlocked with modes and all milestones completed and achievements gained.

The only thing I don’t have done is Grevous which is level 29 and two of his milestones arnt finish yet.
  • Sath
    227 posts Member
    Did your friends/clan help you get him? Did they let you kill them 30 times with the 1. and 2. ability? In my prime when Battlefield 2 came out it was called stats boosting and a common thing to watch back in the day, especially with TK on (kill-revive/kill-revive and so on). I think, when caught, it could actually get you banned for some time. It's none of my business how you like to accomplish things in games but please don't brag about your 100% if you did it that way. If you did it the "hard" way, kudos, you gotta be a gifted player. (still curious who those 30 dudes were who tested the effectiveness of your spinning sabers)
  • Sath wrote: »
    Did your friends/clan help you get him? Did they let you kill them 30 times with the 1. and 2. ability? In my prime when Battlefield 2 came out it was called stats boosting and a common thing to watch back in the day, especially with TK on (kill-revive/kill-revive and so on). I think, when caught, it could actually get you banned for some time. It's none of my business how you like to accomplish things in games but please don't brag about your 100% if you did it that way. If you did it the "hard" way, kudos, you gotta be a gifted player. (still curious who those 30 dudes were who tested the effectiveness of your spinning sabers)

I’m close to those two milestones but what I did was weakened some players and finish them off with those two abilities when I isolated them.
  • I admire you. I gave up on 100% completion after the final nerf to Boba's Barrage. I know that the triple kill milestone will always be there to haunt me, so I stopped caring about completing everything and I just try not to force me to finish all of them. And since SA feels abandoned by Dice I have also decided to stop caring about leveling hero ships. I just can't stand playing the same 6 maps over and over.
  • Sath
    227 posts Member
    Well, then you better don't use the saber damage card or there is no weakening, lol.
  • FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    As a completionist, yesterday I have finally reached the dead end of my game's overall progression that it can only currently offer. What this means is that I have fully level-up all units and unlocked all of their Epic Star Cards including regular troopers, Special Units, vehicles and starfighters, Heroes ships, and Heroes infantries (including General Grievous). In addition, it also means that I have unlock and bought every cosmetic features available for all regular troopers and all Heroes, including emotes, victory poses and customization (skins). Lastly, I have also completed all the Milestones, completed all the Arcade Solo Battle Scenarios with all stars counting, and earned all BF2's PS4 Trophies.

As I bought every cosmetic features available, I never bought any of them with Crystals from microtransaction (not counting the Crystals that you get as rewards from the milestones). I bought all of them with only credits (and also with Crystals rewarded from the milestones) that I earned and saved through time when working with the game's overall progression.

378y77huo21r.jpg

wneaye293rz2.jpg

d5s3x7j8cg39.jpg
    8fqo4tc90ya0.jpg

Regular Troopers:
    ukscvcbm3t5g.jpg
    i06ezbu1umj2.jpg
    ip117wybrazj.jpg
    oq1qo9uxn00p.jpg

Special Units:
    af3houbu0pky.jpg
    hv95xhdfhh79.jpg

9hjkzox3fa78.jpg
    kxbpkp7dqzih.jpg
    w3p2f8djspxi.jpg

Starfighters:
    aogy6ewfikg5.jpg
    rdkak5a31ins.jpg
    asn1vqqlmxsu.jpg

Heroes Infantries:
    6p559397xjvq.jpg
    6lqlqvitb4zv.jpg
    5uxm4ra7lco1.jpg
    lg27icry1nnv.jpg
    7wagixld8085.jpg
    o2mj2be2wrya.jpg
    xhlnzsg8noc1.jpg
    42sexqbyrv4u.jpg
    cl2bboibgu0x.jpg
    cbb0r8q5r7m5.jpg
    5vagnnpyygs7.jpg
    rfisqpzvsyjw.jpg
    x7tx7whvarbn.jpg
    u5na13nyz107.jpg
    taixqlqg8rx5.jpg
    sddk50yzlpv9.jpg
    2a8tjtgn7k7y.jpg

Heroes Ships:
    2i7naq19lkny.jpg
    jqdv01itpfpr.jpg
    mgdd6m2tk1c6.jpg
    gmxu715id46h.jpg
    0po8mtizfbnz.jpg
    7x4chv00pw91.jpg
    o2dn39u9y252.jpg
    32vduba0qkvu.jpg
    xvtdn20hmha9.jpg
    vpa8mkql407q.jpg
    fl69r44rdrn9.jpg
    ywybbj6prue5.jpg

Hey man. First of all congratulations! Fantastic achievement! I am a fellow completionist and have a two part question.
    Like you, I have the Platinum, all milestones, all infantry, special units, ships and heroes (except Grievous) maxed out. Working on last few Hero ships and vehicles.
    First question: grievous has a milestone for 30 kills with his middle ability. This ability is so bugged that I don’t even use it and yet somehow I have 19/30. Have you figure out what kind of kills are counting towards it? Some games I get 3-4, sometimes I go 5 games without any. Could it be a claw rush kill?
    Second question: I haven’t touched Artillery since it has no star cards. Does it get any stronger with higher levels? Was there any point levelling it up?

Thanks @Damien24678! Glad to hear your also getting near 100% completion overall. As for your questions:
    1. I can't be absolutely clear how I completed the Make them Suffer milestones for 30 kills because, as you said, the Unrelenting Advance ability is indeed very buggy and not working properly. I believe this ability somehow randomly active out of thin air while not in its proper animation, even when never activating it in the whole match. Most of the kills from this ability are not deliberately. This video might be a good example--if you look very closely, you can see one part of the clip that Luke was taking some damage by Grievous without seeing Grievous slashing his lightsabers. Even after my death, the ability is still activated and actually killed Luke (talk about karma).
    2. Artillery doesn't get stronger upon leveling up. If I remember correctly, I think it earns you 1,000 credits per level instead of Skill Points (since it doesn't have Star Cards), as that might be the only real reason to level up this vehicle.
    Post edited by FriedPizza773 on
  • FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Sath wrote: »

I am not a member of any clans, nor had friends to help me out. However, I can confirm that completing the Make them Suffer milestone was definitively by luck, but not exactly by deliberately using the Unrelenting Advance ability on anyone for most of my kills.

As we all know, the Unrelenting Advance ability is buggy and not working properly, but it appears to be more buggy than many players realized. While I'm not clear about exactly how this happen, it appears there is this strange phenomenon that, on some occasions, allows this ability to randomly active out of thin air while not in its proper animation, even when never activating it in the whole match. In fact, there was one match that it shows that I got a whooping 6 or 7 kills with this ability much to my surprise...again, without ever activating at all.

This video might be a good example--if you look very closely, you can see one part of the clip that Luke was taking some damage by Grievous without seeing Grievous slashing his lightsabers. Even after my death, the ability is still activated and actually killed Luke. I am almost 100% sure this is Unrelenting Advance because every time when Luke and Yoda get close to me, they unexpectedly take damage.

And as for the rest of my progression overall, everything else that I have accomplished was only through normal gameplay.
  • MWB33
    1336 posts Member
    Congrats @FriedPizza773

I've previously got it to 100% for the original milestones and each of the two prior additions. I'm dividing my efforts right now between GG and finishing Hero Ships. All that I've got left:

GG at L7. His milestones are all I have to do. Completed claw rush, working on the rest and leveling him up.

Hero Ship status: Han Falcon (L27), Rey Falcon (L26), Lando Falcon (L28), Slave 1 (36), Vader's Tie (L30), Luke's X-Wing (L32), Tallie (L33), & Iden's Tie (L35)

Everything else is at max rank.

I only recently resumed the grind on the Hero ships. Picked up 48 levels this past weekend, and 5 more last night. I should have them all at 40 in a couple of weeks, depending on how much I get to play. GG will take a bit more with his buggy tracking on the remaining ability milestones. Did you get all of yours in HvV? I figure it might be easier to get a few in GA, but haven't tried yet (only have 1 of each currently).

Note: I too didn't know about the Co-Op Scenarios. Not sure if I'll get them done since I don't see my wife playing them with me. LoL
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • As a completionist, yesterday I have finally reached the dead end of my game's overall progression that it can only currently offer. What this means is that I have fully level-up all units and unlocked all of their Epic Star Cards including regular troopers, Special Units, vehicles and starfighters, Heroes ships, and Heroes infantries (including General Grievous). In addition, it also means that I have unlock and bought every cosmetic features available for all regular troopers and all Heroes, including emotes, victory poses and customization (skins). Lastly, I have also completed all the Milestones, completed all the Arcade Solo Battle Scenarios with all stars counting, and earned all BF2's PS4 Trophies.

378y77huo21r.jpg

wneaye293rz2.jpg

d5s3x7j8cg39.jpg
    8fqo4tc90ya0.jpg

Regular Troopers:
    ukscvcbm3t5g.jpg
    i06ezbu1umj2.jpg
    ip117wybrazj.jpg
    oq1qo9uxn00p.jpg

Special Units:
    af3houbu0pky.jpg
    hv95xhdfhh79.jpg

9hjkzox3fa78.jpg
    kxbpkp7dqzih.jpg
    w3p2f8djspxi.jpg

Starfighters:
    aogy6ewfikg5.jpg
    rdkak5a31ins.jpg
    asn1vqqlmxsu.jpg

Heroes Infantries:
    6p559397xjvq.jpg
    6lqlqvitb4zv.jpg
    5uxm4ra7lco1.jpg
    lg27icry1nnv.jpg
    7wagixld8085.jpg
    o2mj2be2wrya.jpg
    xhlnzsg8noc1.jpg
    42sexqbyrv4u.jpg
    cl2bboibgu0x.jpg
    cbb0r8q5r7m5.jpg
    5vagnnpyygs7.jpg
    rfisqpzvsyjw.jpg
    x7tx7whvarbn.jpg
    u5na13nyz107.jpg
    taixqlqg8rx5.jpg
    sddk50yzlpv9.jpg
    2a8tjtgn7k7y.jpg

Heroes Ships:
    2i7naq19lkny.jpg
    jqdv01itpfpr.jpg
    mgdd6m2tk1c6.jpg
    gmxu715id46h.jpg
    0po8mtizfbnz.jpg
    7x4chv00pw91.jpg
    o2dn39u9y252.jpg
    32vduba0qkvu.jpg
    xvtdn20hmha9.jpg
    vpa8mkql407q.jpg
    fl69r44rdrn9.jpg
    ywybbj6prue5.jpg

Thanks @Damien24678! Glad to hear your also getting near 100% completion overall. As for your questions:
    1. I can't be absolutely clear how I completed the Make them Suffer milestones for 30 kills because, as you said, the Unrelenting Advance ability is indeed very buggy and not working properly. I believe this ability somehow randomly active out of thin air while not in its proper animation, even when never activating it in the whole match. Most of the kills from this ability are not deliberately. This video might be a good example--if you look very closely, you can see one part of the clip that Luke was taking some damage by Grievous without seeing Grievous slashing his lightsabers. Even after my death, the ability is still activated and actually killed Luke (talk about karma).
    2. Artillery doesn't get stronger upon leveling up. If I remember correctly, think it earns you 1,000 credits per level instead of Skill Points (since it doesn't have Star Cards), as that might be the only real reason to level up this vehicle.

Much appreciated! Thanks for clarifying. That is very interesting with Luke in that game. I guess I’ll keep playing and hopefully it should just continue to progress.
  • MWB33 wrote: »
    Congrats @FriedPizza773

I've previously got it to 100% for the original milestones and each of the two prior additions. I'm dividing my efforts right now between GG and finishing Hero Ships. All that I've got left:

GG at L7. His milestones are all I have to do. Completed claw rush, working on the rest and leveling him up.

Hero Ship status: Han Falcon (L27), Rey Falcon (L26), Lando Falcon (L28), Slave 1 (36), Vader's Tie (L30), Luke's X-Wing (L32), Tallie (L33), & Iden's Tie (L35)

Everything else is at max rank.

I only recently resumed the grind on the Hero ships. Picked up 48 levels this past weekend, and 5 more last night. I should have them all at 40 in a couple of weeks, depending on how much I get to play. GG will take a bit more with his buggy tracking on the remaining ability milestones. Did you get all of yours in HvV? I figure it might be easier to get a few in GA, but haven't tried yet (only have 1 of each currently).

Note: I too didn't know about the Co-Op Scenarios. Not sure if I'll get them done since I don't see my wife playing them with me. LoL

Thank you @MWB33! Good to see you here when I remember you and others from one of my old threads. :smiley:

Hopefully in the next Double XP weekend you'll be able to put as much effort as possible for grinding to save a lot of hours. I personally recommend to fully focus on Hero ships during this next event to leveling them up as it takes quite a long time to complete, not to mention that it might be a lot of easier to better make it worth while than trying to be lucky on some HvV matches in picking Grievous and especially Obi-wan as many players will probably go crazy with the latest characters. In the mean time, keep grinding as Grievous before the event as two of his five milestones that require 30 kills with two of his abilities takes quite a while. I manage to finish the last one with the 30th Thrust Surge kill when nearly getting near to his level 40.

As for the your question, I got only one Unrelenting Advanced kill in GA, while the rest are only in HvV. However, while did manage to complete the Another one to the Collection milestone with 30 Thrust Surge kills as intended (with some difficulties due to being buggy), the Make them Suffer milestone was much more of a luck as most of the kills with Unrelenting Advanced was not intentional. This ability was so buggy that on some occasions it appears to activate on its own in thin air without its proper animation, like the one in this video as an example when Luke was taking damage when he's simply close to my Grievous:
  • TheScape wrote: »
    I admire you. I gave up on 100% completion after the final nerf to Boba's Barrage. I know that the triple kill milestone will always be there to haunt me, so I stopped caring about completing everything and I just try not to force me to finish all of them. And since SA feels abandoned by Dice I have also decided to stop caring about leveling hero ships. I just can't stand playing the same 6 maps over and over.

I understand. That Boba Fett's Triple Rocket Barrage was possibly one of the most difficult milestones to accomplish. It took me a bit over a week when trying to fully focus in doing this Milestone until I have finally did it. Have you tried on tighter spaces where big group of troopers are expected to appear like inside Naboo's palace and inside of Endor's Imperial Outpost? Places like those are a much better chances for triple kills.

I also agree with you in that SA should get attentions to have more maps, as 6 feels too few comparing to other gamemodes.
  • MWB33
    1336 posts Member

Thank you @MWB33! Good to see you here when I remember you and others from one of my old threads. :smiley:

Hopefully in the next Double XP weekend you'll be able to put as much effort as possible for grinding to save a lot of hours. I personally recommend to fully focus on Hero ships during this next event to leveling them up as it takes quite a long time to complete, not to mention that it might be a lot of easier to better make it worth while than trying to be lucky on some HvV matches in picking Grievous and especially Obi-wan as many players will probably go crazy with the latest characters. In the mean time, keep grinding as Grievous before the event as two of his five milestones that require 30 kills with two of his abilities takes quite a while. I manage to finish the last one with the 30th Thrust Surge kill when nearly getting near to his level 40.

As for the your question, I got only one Unrelenting Advanced kill in GA, while the rest are only in HvV. However, while did manage to complete the Another one to the Collection milestone with 30 Thrust Surge kills as intended (with some difficulties due to being buggy), the Make them Suffer milestone was much more of a luck as most of the kills with Unrelenting Advanced was not intentional. This ability was so buggy that on some occasions it appears to activate on its own in thin air without its proper animation, like the one in this video as an example when Luke was taking damage when he's simply close to my Grievous:

Yep, still around...not finding as many threads worth commenting on of late.

For Hero ships, a discussion with @Jello770 about there being turrets still present in Hero Starfighters led me to dive into that mode. That resulted in the massive spike in levels this past weekend. Continuing from there, I got in about 2.5 - 3 hours each Mon & Tue evening...result 4-5 hero ship levels each session. Now that I've established a rate of leveling, I figure knocking out the remaining levels to take around 12 play sessions (maybe less if I get in a long weekend session. So I anticipate having them all at 40 in advance of next Double XP, work travel allowing.

That will leave Double XP for hopefully getting some GG & Obi leveling done.

Thanks for the clarification on the GG milestones. I hope getting him ranked up to where I can utilize the respective cards for those abilities will allow me to complete them as I knock out veteran and L40.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Completed GG's last milestone yesterday to arrive back at 100% completion. Now anxiously awaiting Obi-Wan!

378y77huo21r.jpg

wneaye293rz2.jpg

d5s3x7j8cg39.jpg
    8fqo4tc90ya0.jpg

Regular Troopers:
    ukscvcbm3t5g.jpg
    i06ezbu1umj2.jpg
    ip117wybrazj.jpg
    oq1qo9uxn00p.jpg

Special Units:
    af3houbu0pky.jpg
    hv95xhdfhh79.jpg

9hjkzox3fa78.jpg
    kxbpkp7dqzih.jpg
    w3p2f8djspxi.jpg

Starfighters:
    aogy6ewfikg5.jpg
    rdkak5a31ins.jpg
    asn1vqqlmxsu.jpg

Heroes Infantries:
    6p559397xjvq.jpg
    6lqlqvitb4zv.jpg
    5uxm4ra7lco1.jpg
    lg27icry1nnv.jpg
    7wagixld8085.jpg
    o2mj2be2wrya.jpg
    xhlnzsg8noc1.jpg
    42sexqbyrv4u.jpg
    cl2bboibgu0x.jpg
    cbb0r8q5r7m5.jpg
    5vagnnpyygs7.jpg
    rfisqpzvsyjw.jpg
    x7tx7whvarbn.jpg
    u5na13nyz107.jpg
    taixqlqg8rx5.jpg
    sddk50yzlpv9.jpg
    2a8tjtgn7k7y.jpg

Heroes Ships:
    2i7naq19lkny.jpg
    jqdv01itpfpr.jpg
    mgdd6m2tk1c6.jpg
    gmxu715id46h.jpg
    0po8mtizfbnz.jpg
    7x4chv00pw91.jpg
    o2dn39u9y252.jpg
    32vduba0qkvu.jpg
    xvtdn20hmha9.jpg
    vpa8mkql407q.jpg
    fl69r44rdrn9.jpg
    ywybbj6prue5.jpg

2. Artillery doesn't get stronger upon leveling up. If I remember correctly, I think it earns you 1,000 credits per level instead of Skill Points (since it doesn't have Star Cards), as that might be the only real reason to level up this vehicle.

About your first point on Grievous, yesterday I was having an extremely laggy night (until I rebooted my router) and at some point when fighting Grievous I could hear the sound of Relenting Advance and he was even moving like the ability was active, but I couldn't see the sabers spinning. It might have been a bug or my connection, but it seems to be similar to what you describe.
    TheScape wrote: »
    I admire you. I gave up on 100% completion after the final nerf to Boba's Barrage. I know that the triple kill milestone will always be there to haunt me, so I stopped caring about completing everything and I just try not to force me to finish all of them. And since SA feels abandoned by Dice I have also decided to stop caring about leveling hero ships. I just can't stand playing the same 6 maps over and over.

I understand. That Boba Fett's Triple Rocket Barrage was possibly one of the most difficult milestones to accomplish. It took me a bit over a week when trying to fully focus in doing this Milestone until I have finally did it. Have you tried on tighter spaces where big group of troopers are expected to appear like inside Naboo's palace and inside of Endor's Imperial Outpost? Places like those are a much better chances for triple kills.

I also agree with you in that SA should get attentions to have more maps, as 6 feels too few comparing to other gamemodes.

I tried a few days in GA in places like Naboo's 2nd phase corridor but most of the time I can't get him at the right moment or people don't group there when I finally get him. I usually give up after a few tries like that. The funny thing is I almost got it by accident playing HvV once while leveling him (it ended being a double kill + assist).
  • MWB33
    1336 posts Member
    @FriedPizza773 - Back to 100% for milestones.

s5bu5a3xwtf0.png

Everything but GG at maximum rank. He's at 25 and will get there soon.

All single player arcade complete. Have completed everything I can by myself on Co-Op arcade. 22/24 Light Side, 19/24 Dark Side (Got that far by logging in 2nd controller as guest and just never spawning the character.)

• Just got Grevous max. Now I have everything completed again expect one of Grevous milestones. I will finish it during thanksgiving break.
    @FriedPizza773 - Back to 100% for milestones.

s5bu5a3xwtf0.png

Everything but GG at maximum rank. He's at 25 and will get there soon.

All single player arcade complete. Have completed everything I can by myself on Co-Op arcade. 22/24 Light Side, 19/24 Dark Side (Got that far by logging in 2nd controller as guest and just never spawning the character.)

Excellent work, @MWB33! Better hit that ultimate 100% before Obi-wan arrives to BF2. ;)
  • MWB33
    1336 posts Member

Excellent work, @MWB33! Better hit that ultimate 100% before Obi-wan arrives to BF2. ;)

GG currently at 30, so it's possible...depending on how much I get to play the next several days.
  • And here I was all proud of myself because I finally beat the last solo arcade battle scenario and unlocked the special Han Solo skin. Thank you for making me feel like I suck again! :|
  • MWB33
    1336 posts Member
    Spergicide wrote: »
    And here I was all proud of myself because I finally beat the last solo arcade battle scenario and unlocked the special Han Solo skin. Thank you for making me feel like I suck again! :|

I was excited that I had almost everything...then learned there were Co-Op scenarios. A few of them are absolutely insane. I don't know how they can be cleared even with two people.

BTW, did we play against/with each other this evening? Your screen name is very similar to someone in one of my matches tonight.
  • MWB33
    1336 posts Member
    And GG is done... Everything is at max rank.

wzir341kip3t.jpg
  • Ah [email protected] Meesa not so much of a completionist only at 78%.
    And GG is done... Everything is at max rank.

wzir341kip3t.jpg

And just in time before Kenobi!
    photofunky.gif
    Also, lol to the photo you took with a sullustan's expression at a right moment. :lol:
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Ah [email protected] Meesa not so much of a completionist only at 78%.

Thank you, @mastery0ta! :)
  • MWB33
    1336 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Obi-Wan is done. All classes/characters max and milestones complete.

rm3e80vw3d2e.jpg
    qnoo42hyuxxq.jpg