criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How to Yoda, with the new "Release The Force" health card (The BloodSpiller way)

The best way I've found to use Yoda, with his new health on Unleash kill card (Release The Force), is to pick off individual troopers with the following pattern:

Attack with a single lightsaber strike (standard or dash ability)

Finish them off with Unleash for an easy 20 HP gain

Rinse and repeat

The best cards for a Yoda looking to go on a nice killstreak (for me at least), seem to be: Release The Force (for health gain on Unleash kills), Unleashed (increase Unleash's AOE), and Agility (swap this card out if you prefer something else, Agility is just my preference).

Yoda Tip's and Tricks:

Activate Presence while dashing or striking with your lightsaber mid-air to skip the animation

Use Yoda's dash attack to break through opposing saber heroes blocks and deal damage

Use Presence when you are: choked, stunned, or frozen to break free

Don't just spam your lightsaber attack on someone running away, dodge towards them until you are within range before swinging (avoid chasing after those with Vanguard or Infiltration equipped though, as it will be tough to catch up with them)

Keep your distance from a full health: Grievous, Vader, or Maul; as they can wreck you if you're not careful. Avoid: Iden and Kylo, if your presence ability is not available for you to use for breaking out of their stun(s)/freeze(s).

Here's a decent Yoda killstreak I got yesterday, if you wanna see some of these rule's in practice:
Daily 1440p-60FPS live-streams, of Star Wars Battlefront 2, and lots of Star Wars Battlefront 2 4K 60FPS gameplay.
https://gaming.youtube.com/BloodSpillerGaming

Replies

• Axone
    214 posts Member
    By any chance, do you know how to Yoda vs Vader? I really have hard time playing as Yoda vs lightsaber hero (particularly Vader because he kill me in 4 swings). I'm a noob player and would like to learn from the pro.
  • BloodSpillerGaming
    27 posts Member
    edited November 9
    Axone wrote: »
    By any chance, do you know how to Yoda vs Vader? I really have hard time playing as Yoda vs lightsaber hero (particularly Vader because he kill me in 4 swings). I'm a noob player and would like to learn from the pro.

If you are playing GA, you generally want to avoid Vader unless you have a lot of teammates near you to help out, or he is low health. Remember if he force chokes you, you can break out of it by using your presence ability. If he is swinging at you, you need to dodge to the side to break out of stun lock. Try to hit him in the back or use dash attacks against him. Keep in mind, that unless the Vader is really noobish, it is unlikely you will win a 1v1 against him, so proceed with caution when engaging a full health Vader.
    Post edited by BloodSpillerGaming on
    Daily 1440p-60FPS live-streams, of Star Wars Battlefront 2, and lots of Star Wars Battlefront 2 4K 60FPS gameplay.
  • Axone
    214 posts Member
    Axone wrote: »

If you are playing GA, you generally want to avoid Vader unless you have a lot of teammates near you to help out, or he is low health. Remember if he force chokes you, you can break out of it by using your presence ability. If he is swinging at you, you need to dodge to the side to break out of stun lock. Try to hit him in the back or use dash attacks against him. Keep in mind, that unless the Vader is really noobish, it is unlikely you will win a 1v1 against, so proceed with caution when engaging a full health Vader.

Thx for your advice.

Lastly,
    The Enduring Presence( with the extra 6 seconds presence) card. Is it any good by itself or does it need to pair up with Feel the Force ( extra 60 hp)? I assume that Enduring Presence would be a viable card in GA.

Also, judging from my experience, the Jedi Mentor card with the 8% dmg reduction is an okay card? Is that card underwhelming or balance?

• I've used all of those cards in the past and feel they are all good cards. A downside to Enduring Presence though, is that you will not be able to use Presence as often, for breaking out of: stuns/freezes/chokes.