criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bossk Shouldn't be Able to Put Mines Down on an Objective

Title. For example in the Kashyyyk turbotanks, Bossk can put down his mines and force at least one trooper to die before they can take the objective.
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• Absolutely, ABSOLUTELY! Also, Vader's saber throw should be disabled when near objectives because it is unfair to the troopers trying to take said objectives.
  • Lmao no
  • Lmao no

Um... I don't understand what you mean.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Lmao no

If you mean no as in he should keep this ability, then please explain why as I cannot understand why you would be in favor of him being able to do this.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Lmao no

If you mean no as in he should keep this ability, then please explain why as I cannot understand why you would be in favor of him being able to do this.

Lmao you're a funny guy. Smh you guys get offended by another post on the internet & get triggered so much that you make this joke of a post. Seeing as I main bossk in GA he's the best hero to use for capturing & holding an objective & pushing the enemy team back. His line do over 400 damage & stops anyone from pushing up & contesting or disarming the objective which is fine I have no problem with. But if you play HvV as religiously as I do you would know that once bossk drops his mines theu immediately go on cooldown. Now tell me young man why do they go on cooldown when they haven't exploded? I don't see han being able to drop another charge right after he places 1 down do you see that?
  • Title. For example in the Kashyyyk turbotanks, Bossk can put down his mines and force at least one trooper to die before they can take the objective.

This troll post is pretty comical
  • Title. For example in the Kashyyyk turbotanks, Bossk can put down his mines and force at least one trooper to die before they can take the objective.

you may be surprised to learn that officer can be played with something other than flash, play neutralizer and it's over ......
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    Title. For example in the Kashyyyk turbotanks, Bossk can put down his mines and force at least one trooper to die before they can take the objective.

you may be surprised to learn that officer can be played with something other than flash, play neutralizer and it's over ......

It's a troll post bro
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Absolutely, ABSOLUTELY! Also, Vader's saber throw should be disabled when near objectives because it is unfair to the troopers trying to take said objectives.

YES! Disable Iden's shield near objectives too! She uses it and it will almost last long enough for her to plant the bomb!

While we're at it nerf the Phasma bot! She puts it on the objective and it's gonna shock at least 1 trooper before it gets ion grenaded to death!

This troll post is pretty comical

Troll post? No! This is completely serious. ;)
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Thats the entire point of bossk’s mines

You can always chuck your own grenade instead of charging in, you deserve to die if you see Bossk and charge towards the objective
  • Lmao no

Lmao you're a funny guy. Smh you guys get offended by another post on the internet & get triggered so much that you make this joke of a post. Seeing as I main bossk in GA he's the best hero to use for capturing & holding an objective & pushing the enemy team back. His line do over 400 damage & stops anyone from pushing up & contesting or disarming the objective which is fine I have no problem with. But if you play HvV as religiously as I do you would know that once bossk drops his mines theu immediately go on cooldown. Now tell me young man why do they go on cooldown when they haven't exploded? I don't see han being able to drop another charge right after he places 1 down do you see that?

In all seriousness
    You definitely realized this was a joke

Probably because they haven't exploded yet.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • MyLittleGreenFriend
    2240 posts Member
    edited November 7
    AuraStorm wrote: »
    Thats the entire point of bossk’s mines

You can always chuck your own grenade instead of charging in, you deserve to die if you see Bossk and charge towards the objective

It was a joke.
    I also wanted to boost my LOL count ;)
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Lmao no

In all seriousness
    You definitely realized this was a joke

Probably because they haven't exploded yet.

Whoops i got triggered

1470630195037713.png

Say a Prayer.. Rush In

:'(

1470630195037713.png

Say a Prayer.. Rush In

LOL.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

1470630195037713.png

Say a Prayer.. Rush In

I had a specific strategy when I was WoW raid leader during bleeding edge progression (when you don't know what the mechanics are, because it hasn't been played/beaten and no one is sharing info)... and that strategy is... PULL NOW AND LET GOD SORT IT OUT!
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »

1470630195037713.png

Say a Prayer.. Rush In

I had a specific strategy when I was WoW raid leader during bleeding edge progression (when you don't know what the mechanics are, because it hasn't been played/beaten and no one is sharing info)... and that strategy is... PULL NOW AND LET GOD SORT IT OUT!

Yeah same, but in FFXIV. The written strats and "how-to's" for Alphascape V12 Savage weren't out, so it was basically "Let's figure it out as we go along."

God will decide our fate for 4 hours!
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • I don't see how this is an issue. Everyone knows heroes already can't get within 100m of any objective.
  • AVGN
    405 posts Member
    By that logic Wookiees should not be able to throw imploders down the hallways on the second phase of Naboo, sorry dude.
    What were they thinking?
    ij4u9kqox4ip.gif
  • AVGN wrote: »
    By that logic Wookiees should not be able to throw imploders down the hallways on the second phase of Naboo, sorry dude.

It's a joke.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • AVGN
    405 posts Member
    AVGN wrote: »

It's a joke.

Should have read all the comments, well, joke's on me i guess, haha. You got me, here, take a like.
    What were they thinking?
    ij4u9kqox4ip.gif
  • AVGN wrote: »
    AVGN wrote: »

It's a joke.

Should have read all the comments, well, joke's on me i guess, haha. You got me, here, take a like.

Thanks. Sometimes on threads that already have a ton of posts I just skip to the end and make a post, only to find out the issue has already been resolved.
    jexdw69dwod3.png