More Issues Arising with Heros
Anyone notice any of these changes that are not mentioned in the patch notes:
- luke can move around a lot faster now and evade more without receiving the same delay once they have used several strafes in a row. It seems like he can go from lightsaber rush, to side strafe/evade, to jumping now without out really being delayed too much in between each move and he can almost continually go from one move to the next without stopping. I was playing against someone today that kept jooking my teammates and I was the only one that could get him as darth vader. It wasn't lag...it was more like luke can constantly keep moving without delay, which i know shouldn't be the case, but that was causing my standard lightsaber attack to keep missing all the time as vader. Even though I had stamina to lock onto him.
- It also seems that you can't hit people from behind as much anymore with standard lightsaber attack if you have a little stamina left. Could also be attributed to luke constantly moving as mentioned above. My lightsaber swings kept going through the character before they moved, but it didn't hit them. It's almost like you have to lock onto the player now with a decent amount of stamina left in order to hit them.....which I don't thing is suppose to happen. I think that the lock on is just deactivated when your stamina is depleted. If your standing within range of the person, so that you swing can still go through the person and you are swinging in the direction of the person, then it should still hit them.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 37.2K General Discussion
- 4.2K Gameplay Discussion
- 7.7K Feedback & Suggestions
- 584 Community Events and Creations
- 1.5K Star Wars™ Battlefront II Recruitment
- 2.8K Off-topic