criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Something I put together

I was bored one night and I remembered that a little while ago I once said on a thread that there was a certain piece of music that I think fitted a picture of Iden quite well. So I decided to make it.

I know she already has a theme but I think this one also fits her, specifically this picture given its dark atmosphere.
The song is called "Napoleon" from Napoleon: Total War

I'd love to make a version with more then one picture and think some of the artwork on for her star cards would work well (like pulse cannon mastery) but not sure if versions of these images exist without the star card layout, would anyone know if there is a place I can find them if they exist?

Also thanks to @Dash for answering some questions I had about music and youtube.
Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
hojevrxvarht.png
PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

Replies

• Nice 😀
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    I was bored one night and I remembered that a little while ago I once said on a thread that there was a certain piece of music that I think fitted a picture of Iden quite well. So I decided to make it.

I know she already has a theme but I think this one also fits her, specifically this picture given its dark atmosphere.

I'd love to make a version with more then one picture and think some of the artwork on for her star cards would work well (like pulse cannon mastery) but not sure if versions of these images exist without the star card layout, would anyone know if there is a place I can find them if they exist?

Also thanks to @Dash for answering some questions I had about music and youtube.

No problem dude! Anytime for a friend. :blush:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Removed.
    Psn: Jello770
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    I hate it

Have you just been stunned and melted by Iden?

I actually had to delete that as I’d probably get banned for joshing with a friend
    Psn: Jello770
  • Empire_TW wrote: »

If you're truly desperate, I suppose you could take a Snip of the actual starcard artwork and then just upscale it in Photoshop or smth? Grab a screenshot of the cards. Trick said screenshot unto your PC and then you'll just start working away.

It was a fitting little piece either way. Shame that the writing for the majority of the campaign turned into complete garbage.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Jello770 wrote: »
    I hate it

Have you just been stunned and melted by Iden?

I actually had to delete that as I’d probably get banned for joshing with a friend

How much longer are you gonna be testing these waters?
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

If you're truly desperate, I suppose you could take a Snip of the actual starcard artwork and then just upscale it in Photoshop or smth? Grab a screenshot of the cards. Trick said screenshot unto your PC and then you'll just start working away.

It was a fitting little piece either way. Shame that the writing for the majority of the campaign turned into complete garbage.

Wish they didn't have to tie in with the ST so they could put it in the heart of the GCW so she wouldn't defect. That sounds tricky but I think I could do that with the pictures.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.