criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Force Jumping Should Drain Stamina

vonVile
114 posts Member
edited November 8
Its dumb that all the Force characters are able to Force jump around non-stop without any negatives *cough* Palpatine *cough*. When a Force user jumps it should take a tick or two from their stamina meter. When the stamina fills up and they decide to jump it would be just a regular jump.

Replies

• You mean you want them to break the game more?
  • I'm guessing you like to use chewbacca and all those other shooters
  • i agree with him though and im a force mainly except when it comes to han. This would be a nice addition but i dont think dice can make it work without messing up the game some more.
  • TiNie
    107 posts Member
    edited November 9
    vonVile wrote: »
    Its dumb that all the Force characters are able to Force jump around non-stop without any negatives *cough* Palpatine *cough*. When a Force user jumps it should take a tick or two from their stamina meter. When the stamina fills up and they decide to jump it would be just a regular jump.

Why not introducing a stamina system for all characters then?
    Why should only force characters are made worse than? They are at the moment weaker than blaster users, so if you wanna make force users even weaker, than start with the others first. One big thing would be to balance all immobilizing abilities, all even Kylo's freeze!!!!

And of course having a stamina system for all characters, running away like Forrest Gump would no longer be able.
    But I am sorry to say, that changes will bring new bugs. The first thing is to fix all known bugs up to now, especially those in HvV.

Edit: I would preferto use stamina for force abilites too. That would mean you dont need to wait for reloading and you could use the same force power several times successive.
  • No...
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• CorpseMaker77
    174 posts Member
    edited November 9
    vonVile wrote: »

2mbe2Z8.gif

You should get better at your aiming instead and realize that Force jumping make them easier targets since they cannot block incoming fire while in mid-air.