criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Jango Fett / Hero Concept

Elusive_DJ
3141 posts Member
edited November 2018
Jango Fett

Be SKILLED

uhbw67069pcr.gif
Base Health: 550 HP
Health Regen threshold: 200 HP
Time before Regen kicks in: 4 sec.
Time before Regen Threshold is met: 5 sec.

Dual wield Westar 34 Blaster Pistol stats)
Dmg per shot: 50 dmg, 95 dmg on head shots.
Semi-Auto Fire rate: 1 shot every .3 seconds
Damage fall off: After 6 meters =/= 40 damage +-+-+ after 12 meters =/= 30 dmg
Blaster Accuracy: Amazing in close quarters, loses some capability at mid-range. Useless at long range.
Maximum amount of shots before overheating: 25 Shots total
Time before gun starts to automatically cool off after not firing: 2.5 Seconds
Time before gun is completely cooled: .5 Seconds
Successful Cooling flush Time: .3 seconds
Infinite Cooling Flush time: 4 Seconds

[Unique Feature: Jango's blasters are equipped with a subtle explosive shot effect to increase cool factor.
(This is purely for visuals, it is not a damage bonus)
jango_fett_by_mandalorianwarrior97-d86uzrv.gif

Movement / Jetpack Stats: Jango can cover 6 Meters of distance in 1 second if he's sprinting.
He basically has Bobas pre-patch launch Jetpack. Can fly up faster vertically, but moves slower horizontally.
While Boba is the complete opposite.

Jango's jetpack will allow him to stay in the air for a total of 13 seconds, and it'll take 5 seconds to regain all of that fuel back if the jetpack isn't in use.
His Jetpack Dodge can cover 4 ft. in distance.

tumblr_miwszunlfk1rv5zh8o1_500.gif

Melee Stats: Jango will make use of the Vibro blades hidden within his Gauntlet to melee opponents.

His combat training will allow him to rapidly hit opponents with the blades on gauntlets, in a fierce display of skill & mastery in hand to hand combat.

Which will have him using the melee about as fast as Boba's Flamethrower punch.
These blade attacks will do 100 dmg per hit.

latest?cb=20160307210840

These are star cards that don't require the activation of an ability to be effective.
(The brackets below the descriptions represent all 4 star card tiers in the game.)
⦗Passive Star Cards⦘

Beskar Alloy: Anytime Jango isn't using his jetpack, he'll be resistant to all forms of damage.
But if Jango is currently airborne with the jetpack, his damage resistance will not be as strong.
│8% / 12% / 19% / 28% Damage Reduction

Bounty Hunter: Whenever Jango Fett kills an enemy soldier, he will gain 20 health. If he kills a reinforcement or Villain, then he's rewarded with even more health.
│30 / 60 / 100 / 130 Extra Health gained from Hero / Reinforcement kills

Whipcord Preference: Jango loses his main rocket launcher, in favor of more Jetpack speed with his JT-12 Jetpack used in the battle of Geonosis.
The Missile is replaced with Jango's whip cord, which can be used to pull enemies by the legs & knock them face down onto the concrete floor. Leaving them vulnerable to attack.

9s CD /// 1.5s Duration for the Whipcord Stun

│10% / 20% / 25 / 30% Faster jetpack speed overall

│5 / 6 / 9 / 12 Extra meters of range for the Whip Cord[/i]

giphy.gif

SIGNATURE ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / Infinite Duration / 19s CD / ⦗Missile Launcher⦘ – Jango Fett fires a single high velocity, anti-personnel rocket from his jetpack that explodes on impact. Eviscerating any enemies caught within its destructive blast radius.
6221700-6389920063-22ahd.gif

How the Jetpack Missile works: Jango hunches his back over and fires the Missile built into the top of his Z-6 Jetpack to utterly demolish the opposition.

Once it has been initially fired, the Missile can be remotely controlled by the player. Wherever the player point their reticle, then that's where the rocket will aim it's trajectory.
So you could have the rocket potentially aim one other way, but take a huge U Turn if the player turns around mid air.

The rocket has a very good & reliable turn rate for the player's reticle.

This missile will also lock onto vehicles if the player points at a vehicle & presses the (R1+L1/RB+LB) buttons again.
Instantly killing any starfighter & leaving armor units nearly scrapped.

The rocket will travel about 12 meters in a second, and has a large AOE splash radius of 13 meters.
It can do a maximum of 250 damage within 4 meters, after that distance the damage will start to drop off a bit.

⦗Star Cards⦘

Incendiary Rocket: Jango's Missile now does more damage within a 5 meter radius, and a huge low damaging fire is spread all across the area it has exploded in.
│4 / 6 / 8 / 10 Extra meters of lasting Flame damage on the ground

Eased Interface: Jango's targeting is adjusted, so the Turn Rate for the main Rocket is increased.
│10% / 15% / 25% / 30% Improved Turn Rate for the Rocket

ABILITY (L1/LB) / 6s Poison Duration / 7s CD For each dart / ⦗Saber Dart⦘ - Jango switches out his blasters to target enemies with 3 Poisonous Dart projectiles that deal continuous acid damage from a device built into his gauntlet. Which will prove fatal for most opponents.

How this ability works: The player can tap the L1/LB button, and Jango will quickly holster both of his blasters & go into a targeting stance with the dart shooter on his wrist. Which will allow the player to fire highly poisonous Saber Darts that'll aim directly in the middle of your reticle.

Jango can fire a maximum of 3 Darts every second, and will have no choice but to charge up each dart if he runs out of poisonous darts to fire.
These darts will be shown on the ability as Phasma's staff strikes & Jedi saber dash attacks currently do in the UI.

Once one of these darts have been shot into the enemy, it'll do 41.7 Damage every second. And over this 6 Second Duration of the enemy being poisoned, Jango will have done about 250 damage throughout 6 seconds with 1 toxic dart.

All 3 Darts can have there damage stacked on Infantry / Reinforcement units.

If the Saber Darts damage a vehicle, then the armor unit will be stunned in place & malfunction for 3 seconds. Doing the same amount of damage it would normally do to an infantry unit.
Which will give Jango enough time to maneuver behind the vehicle and blast it from the weak point with his Missile Launcher while the vehicle is still stumbling around in it's weakened state.

If Jango shoots more than 1 Dart into an Hero while they're being poisoned by another one of his darts, it'll only do 190 Damage over the course of 6 seconds.
This will only happen if there is currently another dart expelling poison into that very same Hero he shot, and it's also to prevent Jango from killing off heroes too easily.

In other words, the dart damage does not stack on Heroes. Contrary to how it CAN stack against Infantry & Reinforcements.
Meaning he can't just spam 3 darts into the same Hero and kill them instantly.
BUT he can continually just target darts onto a hero after the 6 second poison duration is up, making him one of the most dangerous and feared villains in the game.

Enemies hit by the Saber Dart's will be seen through walls by Jango.

IdolizedSlightAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

These saber darts have the powerful unique capability of going through shields, AND completely ignoring enemy Armor / Health Buffs.
Making Jango Fett one of the prime counters to the Immense amount of Health / Armor buffing capabilities the heroes have.

Meaning that Yoda's health buff becomes practically nonexistent while being poisoned by Jango. Instead of damaging through the armor buff, he'll just demolish Yoda's base health regen instead.

(A lot of people have issues with Armor buffs ATM, this would help remedy the Light Sides intense Defense Strongholds with Finn and Yoda!)

Heavy shield, Squad shields, Personal shields, Toughen Up Stim or any other health related buff like that will be no match against Jango. His darts will go right through the shield, and it'll also completely stop an enemy's health buff from functioning.

They cannot pierce through saber blocks though, despite being able to penetrate through almost anything.
(But that's why he has a Flame Thrower & a Mounted Missile Launcher on his jetpack.) :sunglasses: :wink:

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Here's an extra part of this ability to let the Jango player be a bit more flexible using the Saber Darts.

When the player Holds Down the (L1/LB) Ability Button, Jango activates the targeting computer on the side of his helmet that he uses to single out bounties, he's now in a targeting lock on mode while holding up both of his arms.

6detcswvih6y.png

Instead of firing the darts manually, he'll be able to target up to 3 Enemies at once from a maximum distance of 50 Meters.

AND he also has the choice to target just 1 enemy and lay all the saber darts into that one opponent.

The target feature will mark enemies instantly if the player puts their reticle over them.

Once Jango uses the targeting function of this ability & attempts to kill an enemy OR 3 enemies with it.
All 3 of his saber darts will go on cooldown. Meaning that he'll have to wait 21 Secondsto do it all over again because the Dart shooter will become inactive during that time.

This is to promote more use of the manual firing function of this ability, as to not keep players sniping all the time with the saber darts & not accomplishing anything.

⦗Star Cards⦘

On The Hunt: The Saber Darts can be charged up faster, which will allow you to fire them more often.
│10% / 17% / 24% / 35% Faster Saber Dart recharge time

One Shot, One Kill: The Saber Darts can deal more damage during the 6 second duration.
│260 / 280 / 300 / 330 Extra Damage on Infantry / Reinforcement units

│195 / 210 / 220 / 240 Increased Damage value on Heroes[/i]

ABILITY (R1/RB) / 18s Duration / 13s CD / ⦗Flame Projector⦘ - Jango uses a wrist mounted Flame Thrower on his gauntlet to disintegrate enemies with a stream of intense fire.

How this ability works: Jango put's away both of his blasters & holds up his wrist to deliver a scorching arc of flame upon his enemies.

Jango won't be able to sprint at all while this ability is active, only his jetpack & default walking speed can be used for movement.

This ability has a 18 second timer on it, which means it can last a really long time.
But if the Player holds down the primary attack button to actually turn ON the Flame Thrower then the ability will go down 3x as fast.

So if the ability is activated and the player starts flaming people immediately, then the duration will turn to 6 seconds as it goes down much quicker than it normally would if it wasn't actually in flame mode.

Jango-Fett-using-fire-against-Mace-Windu.jpg

This fire cone from the flame projector can reach up to 6 Meters in distance, and will deal 180 Damage for every second it's on an enemy.

Contrary to other flame throwers, the fire cone hitbox is a bit more precise than other flame throwers, so the player will have to be a bit more precise with it.
But it will still be able to hit multiple enemies, despite it being a bit harder to aim with.

After the Flame has been aimed off of an opponent, they'll take 90 Damage for the next 3 Seconds.

Unique Features: Whenever Jango aims the fire onto enemies & damages them. The enemy will actually have a fire blazing all over their player model, and if Jango KILLS an enemy then their scorched bodies will be left in flames on the ground. (Kind of like in Battlefield 1 where bodies can actually be on fire)

And if he aims it onto any surface, it leaves a trail of flames on the ground / walls for a few seconds.
Which could potentially damage enemies who are unfortunate enough to have passed through it.

The flames on the ground don't cover that much distance, so a soldier can pass through it and still be alive. But will have been heavily injured from the fire.

Lastly, if an enemy soldier runs by another one of their team mates while they're still on fire, then that one team mate they just ran by will ALSO be caught on fire!
So enemies will have to make sure they're not bunched up if Jango is near...

⦗Star Cards⦘

Flame On: Jango now drains less fuel for using the flame thrower, thus more time to use it.
│10% / 20% / 30% / 40% Less active time drained while using the Flame Thrower

Scorched Game: The Flame Projector radius is now increased from the initial fire from the gauntlet AND for flames on the floor, which will allow him to hit enemies easier. As well as potentially locking off areas better.
│5% / 8% / 16% / 24% Flame Radius Increase│

│5% / 8% / 16% / 24% Flame Radius increased[/i]

( Provided by my friend @TMoneySartwell )

│││Potential Emotes / Possible voice lines I'd want Jango to say:│││

"Don't move Jedi." ~ Jango
"Surrender now and I might just spare you a limb or two." ~ Obi-wan

“Those clones of yours are quite impressive.” ~ Obi-wan
"They do their jobs well, but they'll never take me down." ~ Jango

"Tyrannus is gonna make me rich once I'm done with you Jedi." ~ Jango
"Unwise to trust a Sith Lord." ~ Obi-wan

"Ever think that this bounty hunting would get you Killed?" ~ Obi-wan
"I'm just trying to make my way in the universe." ~ Jango

"You think that little sword is supposed to scare me?" ~ Jango
"Skilled you may be, but delay you nonetheless I can."

"Want this fight you do not, turn back you should." ~ Yoda
"Mind trick's don't work on bounty hunters of my caliber." ~ Jango

"They might try to flank us." ~ Jango
"I can sense their presence, keep your guard up Jango." ~ Count Dooku

"If you could just take on all these guys yourself, why hire me?" ~ Jango
"To set the stage for an Empire unlike the galaxy has ever seen." ~ Count Dooku

"So, where'd you get the light saber?" ~ Jango
"That is irrelevant in this moment." ~ Count Dooku

"I think might want Double the pay this time for dealing with your soldiers." ~ Jango
"Hahaha, they do their jobs well enough. And you shall be compensated Triple for your performance." ~ Count Dooku

"You're all pawns in my game."

"I'm gonna eviscerate your soul with fire."

"Dead or Alive Jedi."

"Think I might just retire after this."

"I'm gonna be rich by the end of this."

Pilot Comm
i602864570.jpg?pictureSize=W640

Lone Wolf

star-wars-jango-fett-sixth-scale-sideshow-2149-07.jpg

Possibly

maxresdefault.jpg

Victory Pose 1

Jango-Fett-star-wars-attack-of-the-clones-34312152-1920-1200_2e4b5a07-c0eb-4b27-b67d-b8250c83f5bf_1200x1200.jpg?v=1512749720

Victory Pose 2

star-wars-jango-fett-sixth-scale-sideshow-2149-06.jpg

Victory Pose 3

jango-fett-star-wars-episode-2-14-scale-premium-format-statue.jpg

Victory Pose 4

latest?cb=20180402033943

@Dash
⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
\⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Post edited by IronSoldier on

Replies

• a8gvqc60bcl8.png
    Very epic hero concept.

The Jango fett must be added to the game.
    sidwe70prj2d.jpg
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Raices
    1132 posts Member
    Awesome dude, Jango is in my top 5 SW fav characters.
  • My only critiques, otherwise pretty good. Can't wait till this hero comes out.

Way to low hp for a close range fighter, se-44c officers will eat him alive. Virtually forces everyone to run Damage Reduction card. Should have a bonus HP card like Lando, Base Hp at 650.

Jet Pack Dodge, should cover same ground as Boba. Jetpacks should Function the same, Boba can already fly vertically high if he doesn't go forward. This is just a veiled dog-bone to HvV whiners complaining about 2 flying Heroes. Flight time should be slightly longer than Boba's since he won't have "for the hunt"

Whip cord base stun should be as long as vaders choke since it's close range, reduced by pressing the jump key to break free. Base skill, not a star card. He should also be able to drag his enemies for extra damage, like against obi-wan.

Main abilities:

Back launched missile
    Kaminoan Saber Dart
    Grapple cord, AOE snare that can target 2(more with star card) targets in a cone in front of him. (Single target will make this worthless in GA, better to just shoot)

This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Way to low hp for a close range fighter, se-44c officers will eat him alive. Virtually forces everyone to run Damage Reduction card. Should have a bonus HP card like Lando, Base Hp at 650.

SE-44C already eats everything else so that hardly matters.

That gun just needs a nerf plain and simple. Power weaponry like that shouldn't be in the hands of a support class.

But yeah I do think that damage reduction card is a bit too necessary.

But then again we all eventually just run the same 3 star cards anyways, the most optimal loadout trumps all.

Jet Pack Dodge, should cover same ground as Boba. Jetpacks should Function the same, Boba can already fly vertically high if he doesn't go forward. This is just a veiled dog-bone to HvV whiners complaining about 2 flying Heroes.

I'd personally rather have the jetpacks function differently.

I pick heroes to have different playstyles, and to have 2 of the same jetpack would seem kind of lame to be in my opinion.

And to the HvV complaints, that's the failure of the target system, Not the hero.

If HvV was purely TDM Hero Blast, we wouldn't see nearly as many complaints to runners in general.
    And discussion would shift toward the bulk of hero combat instead.

Flight time should be slightly longer than Boba's since he won't have "for the hunt"

Definitely should have that jetpack more often for Jango, completely agree.

Whip cord base stun should be as long as vaders choke since it's close range, reduced by pressing the jump key to break free. Base skill, not a star card. He should also be able to drag his enemies for extra damage.

I had an idea to have him drag enemies, but thought it was a bit to ambitious so I left it out.

I'd rather not have it as a base skill, flame thrower is a way more interesting addition AND isn't a stun.
    Just my opinion.

Main abilities:

Back launched missile
    Kaminoan Saber Dart

I already added those.

Grapple cord, AOE snare that can target 2(more with star card) targets in a cone in front of him. (Single target will make this worthless in GA, better to just shoot)

Again, I thought the flame thrower would have been a more interesting addition.

The main idea I had for the Whip Cord was that it was a hero killer, and even then the main lure of the star card was to have a faster jetpack speed.

But nonetheless, thanks for reading & for the Critique! You gave me a lot to think about.

I really wanted Jango to be OP & Balanced at the same time, good for picking off soldiers & excellent for slaying heroes.

I'll definitely try to make my next concept up to par with other heroes like Bossk or Maul so maybe they could be better for infantry slaying.

As well as considering more possibilities with abilities and going full on with how much a hero can do.
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Elusive_DJ wrote: »

SE-44C already eats everything else so that hardly matters.

That gun just needs a nerf plain and simple. Power weaponry like that shouldn't be in the hands of a support class.

Disagree there on the se-44 nerf, plenty of Heroes have the kits to deal with these kinds of players + flashbang spam, conversely many just don't and hence get eaten alive in the first flashbang. 550 HP is too low for a close range fighter. Boba's ee-3 up close or on the floor is death, has to fly to maintain HP. Jango should have 650-800 like Lando.
    But yeah I do think that damage reduction card is a bit too necessary.

But then again we all eventually just run the same 3 star cards anyways, the most optimal loadout trumps all.
    The status quo needs to change, no build diversity is starting to get stale, it's not overpowered to have good cards despite what some scrubs say.

I'd personally rather have the jetpacks function differently.

I pick heroes to have different playstyles, and to have 2 of the same jetpack would seem kind of lame to be in my opinion.
    The slow moving vertical climb is just wookie/chewbacc whack-a-mole bait with constant knockdowns. It should be hard to hit Jango like is with boba. Giving him an re-skinned Aerial jet pack is just as lazy. I see no other design other than giving him Boba's Same pack, but just capped at the distance he can fly since "for the hunt" will be his rocket.
    And to the HvV complaints, that's the failure of the target system, Not the hero.

If HvV was purely TDM Hero Blast, we wouldn't see nearly as many complaints to runners in general.
    And discussion would shift toward the bulk of hero combat instead.
    Correct, which is why Heroes Unleashed is a very good candidate.

I had an idea to have him drag enemies, but thought it was a bit to ambitious so I left it out.

I'd rather not have it as a base skill, flame thrower is a way more interesting addition AND isn't a stun.
    Just my opinion.
    The flame thrower was a totally failed concept in BF2015 on boba Fett, and still kinda falls flat on its face with the first order flame trooper. It's not an instant kill for fear of being OP, but rather a moderate slow-roast AOE that will surely be weaker than first order enforcers primary. Translation: This is just a way to lose HP. Needs to basically be a one-shot with like 140 dps or bust.

Only alternative is a star-card ability replacer, otherwise I maintain this is a bad Idea. Kaminoan Saber dart is something he used extensively and could provide a lando-like insta kill against troopers in GA.

Again, I thought the flame thrower would have been a more interesting addition.

The main idea I had for the Whip Cord was that it was a hero killer, and even then the main lure of the star card was to have a faster jetpack speed.
    Yeah, a HvV oriented concept with cool flashy skills, but overall ineffective in GA, especially against wookies/explosive spam
    But nonetheless, thanks for reading & for the Critique! You gave me a lot to think about.

I really wanted Jango to be OP & Balanced at the same time, good for picking off soldiers & excellent for slaying heroes.

I'll definitely try to make my next concept up to par with other heroes like Bossk or Maul so maybe they could be better for infantry slaying.

As well as considering more possibilities with abilities and going full on with how much a hero can do.

Can't wait to read it.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Dash
    11553 posts Member
    Now THIS would go VERY well with Mace now wouldn’t it!? :sunglasses:

Very VERY good job. Amazing details as well. Love it love it love it!!!

sbspgiu4sven.gif
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• If they don't give us hero blast, two Jetpack users on the dark side will be an absolute nightmare in Heroes versus Villains. Games will go on forever.
  • JMaster
    2167 posts Member
    Yes! Excellent job as always, however I have my own critiques on the character (this goes for Boba in-game as well), so hear me out.
    First, I'd like to open up the left/right bumper for his jetpack instead. It bugs me on Boba, and I'd like for Jango to not have the same issues as his clone-son. Freeing up both triggers could either allow him to ADS normally, OR have each trigger correspond to one of his pistols! Either I'd love, but I still like all your abilities, so we could map one of them (I vouch his Flame Projecters) to the Triangle/Y key on console.
    I also have an idea for his health and the jetpack, as the 550 health does bug me. My idea to remedy it is a Mandalorian Armor Star Card, that can grant him an extra 150 health at max level. However, the catch with the card is that for every increment of health that's increased, his jetpack becomes slower and slower. Perhaps normally it can function similarly (not exactly, though... I hate Boba's as it is currently) to Boba's, faster but less precise, but at max level it instead acts like it did pre-patch, the way you describe it.
    Still, that's just me moaning about the gameplay and controls of Boba again, you've done a splendid job and I'd love to see him paired up both with Mace and his son in the future.
    By the by, are there any of Mace's abilities you think would work well to counter Jango/Boba? Your Force Crush-esque Shatterpoint sounds like a great ability to send the Fetts crashing down.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Disagree there on the se-44 nerf, plenty of Heroes have the kits to deal with these kinds of players + flashbang spam, conversely many just don't and hence get eaten alive in the first flashbang. 550 HP is too low for a close range fighter. Boba's ee-3 up close or on the floor is death, has to fly to maintain HP. Jango should have 650-800 like Lando.

The Officer class is a whole other can of worms that I'd rather not get into in this thread.

I could always go for higher HP with heroes. I'll work on that when I make Baze Malbus tomorrow!

The status quo needs to change, no build diversity is starting to get stale, it's not overpowered to have good cards despite what some scrubs say.

Whether the state of this meta will ever change remains to be seen.

I'm fine with it for now, but it needs to change.

Completely agree there.

The slow moving vertical climb is just wookie/chewbacc whack-a-mole bait with constant knockdowns.It should be hard to hit Jango like is with boba. Giving him an re-skinned Aerial jet pack is just as lazy. I see no other design other than giving him Boba's Same pack, but just capped at the distance he can fly since "for the hunt" will be his rocket.

The whole constant knock down thing needs to be stopped entirely for Boba AND any other jetpack based hero they add next. Wookiees, explosive shot & grenades shouldn't swat a HERO out of the sky.

That sort of thing should be reserved strictly for heroes with defining abilities, like Luke's Force Push, or Han's Detonite charge.

On second thought reading my original concept for Jango, I think you may be right on the whole 'easier to hit' thing.
    He SHOULD be a hard target, so he should have a faster moving jetpack like Boba.
    As well as more jetpack active time for Jango.

Agree there.

Correct, which is why Heroes Unleashed is a very good candidate.

Oh man I absolutely adored that event, would love if it became it's own mode.

As well as the inclusion of Hero Blast, to either replace the current HvV or become a new mode.

I'd personally want both to happen at some point.

The flame thrower was a totally failed concept in BF2015 on boba Fett, and still kinda falls flat on its face with the first order flame trooper. It's not an instant kill for fear of being OP, but rather a moderate slow-roast AOE that will surely be weaker than first order enforcers primary. Translation: This is just a way to lose HP. Needs to basically be a one-shot with like 140 dps or bust.

Only alternative is a star-card ability replacer, otherwise I maintain this is a bad Idea. Kaminoan Saber dart is something he used extensively and could provide a lando-like insta kill against troopers in GA.

Gonna have to completely disagree on the usefulness of flame throwers.

I loved using it for Boba back in 2015-2016, and I love it even more on the flame trooper.

If he ever gets the ability then it DEFINITELY should NOT be weaker than the flame troopers primary weapon.
    Jango deserves better than that.

Actually I think his flame thrower should do about the same DPS the flame trooper Overload does, with DOUBLE the range.
    Now THAT would seriously tear up some infantry.

I already scorch hallways with the flame trooper, but with Jango? Twice the fun imo.

Kaminoan Saber Dart would most definitely insta-kill, in fact I made it so in my concept.

Starcard ability replacers are a very interesting concept.

Yeah, a HvV oriented concept with cool flashy skills, but overall ineffective in GA, especially against wookies/explosive spam

If he ever gets added, he should be balanced appropriately for both modes.
    Agreed.

Can't wait to read it.

2tiixw8xydy6.png

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• JMaster wrote: »
    First, I'd like to open up the left/right bumper for his jetpack instead. It bugs me on Boba, and I'd like for Jango to not have the same issues as his clone-son.

Freeing up both triggers could either allow him to ADS normally, OR have each trigger correspond to one of his pistols! we could map one of them (I vouch his Flame Projecters) to the Triangle/Y key on console.

I also have an idea for his health and the jetpack, as the 550 health does bug me. My idea to remedy it is a Mandalorian Armor Star Card, that can grant him an extra 150 health at max level.

However, the catch with the card is that for every increment of health that's increased, his jetpack becomes slower and slower. Perhaps normally it can function similarly (not exactly, though... I hate Boba's as it is currently) to Boba's, faster but less precise, but at max level it instead acts like it did pre-patch, the way you describe it.

I could see that as a nice feature, putting his ability in (TRIANGE/Y) seems like a nice compromise to have him aim down sights.

Both triggers for the blaster fire? You know I actually pondered on this for a bit before I posted my concept, but you know you just convinced me that I missed out big time a cool blaster opportunity.

This needs to happen.

Love it love it LOVE IT! :sunglasses:

JMaster wrote: »
    By the by, are there any of Mace's abilities you think would work well to counter Jango/Boba? Your Force Crush-esque Shatterpoint sounds like a great ability to send the Fetts crashing down.

Swatting Jango/Boba out of the air with Shatterpoint would drop him low for you go in for a hit.

And if they try to run away, hit em with a Saber Shockwave to lock them down into oblivion.

Lastly, top it all of with a nice Vapaad combo, just to really make it hurt & send them back to Mandalore!

9bot4otojiv9.png

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Dash
    11553 posts Member
    First, I'd like to open up the left/right bumper for his jetpack instead. It bugs me on Boba, and I'd like for Jango to not have the same issues as his clone-son.

Freeing up both triggers could either allow him to ADS normally, OR have each trigger correspond to one of his pistols! we could map one of them (I vouch his Flame Projecters) to the Triangle/Y key on console.

I also have an idea for his health and the jetpack, as the 550 health does bug me. My idea to remedy it is a Mandalorian Armor Star Card, that can grant him an extra 150 health at max level.

However, the catch with the card is that for every increment of health that's increased, his jetpack becomes slower and slower. Perhaps normally it can function similarly (not exactly, though... I hate Boba's as it is currently) to Boba's, faster but less precise, but at max level it instead acts like it did pre-patch, the way you describe it.

I could see that as a nice feature, putting his ability in (TRIANGE/Y) seems like a nice compromise to have him aim down sights.

Both triggers for the blaster fire? You know I actually pondered on this for a bit before I posted my concept, but you know you just convinced me that I missed out big time a cool blaster opportunity.

This needs to happen.

Swatting Jango/Boba out of the air with Shatterpoint would drop him low for you go in for a hit.

And if they try to run away, hit em with a Saber Shockwave to lock them down into oblivion.

Lastly, top it all of with a nice Vapaad combo, just to really make it hurt & send them back to Mandalore!

9bot4otojiv9.png

Here I upgraded your image for ya dude!
    sglz8iwgrdq8.gif
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• JMaster
    2167 posts Member

This needs to happen.

9bot4otojiv9.png
    Thanks for the in-depth reply! Yeah, it's hard to pick abilities for characters like Jango since they have so many possible options. One idea I liked was one where he gets a limited-time Rapid Fire kind of ability or a toggle, where both triggers are now set to a pistol and he can fire them off as fast as you can pull them! They could possibly get an explosive shot effect added to better ward off saber heroes, I'm not sure. Either way, I'd love for Boba and Jango to be able to aim, and in Jango's case at least for an ability have each trigger fire a blaster. We'll see, though.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • @Elusive_DJ Thanks for the credit fam! Good job, you did!
    - I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
    loupda9aaa7.jpeg
  • After anakin and doku comes in February all we need is Jango and padme(mabey mace to satisfy those fans) to come to the game go make the hero’s feel complete for me.
  • ba5if7w2a09s.jpeg

Then cool Cassian show season. :smiley:
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Jango is awesome, and this is a great concept, but...
    If they add him they also must remove the target system because having Boba and Jango in HvV would not be good.
  • MC_XIX
    1599 posts Member
    Can his flamethrower have a feature where it deals 200% extra damage to all Wookiees, including Chewbacca? It's about time something was brought into the game to easily dispatch Chewbacca in HvV.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    Can his flamethrower have a feature where it deals 200% extra damage to all Wookiees, including Chewbacca? It's about time something was brought into the game to easily dispatch Chewbacca in HvV.

Maybe a card for Jango called ‘Barbecue Wookie’ :sweat_smile:
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • It would be very nice to have my good friend Jango back, he lost his head fighting Windu and I haven't seen him.
    What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a dark lord of the Sith?"-Darth Tyranus