criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Embrace the Darkside tier 3

I still have, or should i now say had 2 arcade battle scenarios to complete on tier 3. Nothing i tried worked until i saw this video yesterday. I never had considered using phasma. It worked on my second try. So i wanted to share with others here -

Replies

• KarlosBandidos
    83 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    This was one of 2 I hadn't done (Hope Cannot Save Them being the other - still not finished that!)

I read somewhere about using Bossk, running his Predator cards.
    And it worked! First try.
    Once you are inside the castle, go infrared and let fly with the mini grenades....
    Post edited by KarlosBandidos on
  • This was one of 2 I hadn't done (Hope Cannot Save Them being the other - still not finished that!)

Once you are inside the castle, go infrared and let fly with the mini grenades....

I had to do these all over again for some reason it deleted them, any way since an update a while ago, the AI behaviour is different slightly now. i found that For the hope cannot save them one, do the following, may take a couple of goes to find where i mean.
    Go in the back of the hanger left hand side (kill anyone getting there) and you will come to a split in the wall that leads to stairs have the stairs behind you and the split in the corridor in front, this funnels the enemy to 2 sides, use the shield when u get low health and blast away when engaging, even resort to melee if u need to. close but do-able.
  • This was one of 2 I hadn't done (Hope Cannot Save Them being the other - still not finished that!)

This was the vid that helped me pass that one. It was my other one i couldnt do -