criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Playlist: Geonosis / Clone Wars

Prev13
EA_Tom
256 posts EA Community Manager
edited November 2018
x1q2qz26lfnh.png

Galactic Assault will feature a Geonosis only playlist for the first 2 days after its release in a proper Battle of Geonosis marathon.

On Friday, a Clone Wars Only Playlists will be active, adding Kashyyyk, Naboo and Kamino to the rotation.

The Clone Wars playlist will be available from Friday, November 28, 00:01 am - Monday, December 3, 06:00 am Stockholm time.
Post edited by EA_Tom on

Replies

• Cadoth
    436 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I wish the Geonosis only playlist lasted for another day, but there is still the clone wars era maps playlist though
  • Awesome! Was hoping this would happen. Can't wait until tomorrow :)
  • KotasMilitia
    363 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Personally, I see myself getting frustrated once map "rotation" starts again with EORMM. I'm going to want to play Geonosis as much as I can, and with EORMM it is hard to gauge when I will be able to play it next. There isn't a "rotation" per say anymore is there?

Edit: Did you mean to say the playlist will be active Friday the 30th? Or it will be active on the 28th?
  • Dash
    11385 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    DaxStorm wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    Will the normal playlist with all maps still be available?

Playlist is the picture que on main menu when you load up the game. “Battle of Geonosis” Picture on main menu, just click it for that.

Searching for GA manually will give you the normal playlist.

But will it?!! As in the past this has not been the case and anyway you go into the game you get the restricted rotation.

They answered this the same way I just wrote on Twitter a week ago. I’m just repeating that. When you load up the game after patching the update, you can click the picture in main menu for the Geonosis Playlist on repeat, or Manually search for GA matches in shuffle. That’s what was said, that’s all I’m reiterating.

I’m on my way to work, I’m sure someone will link that tweet eventually.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Great.
  • Wednesday November 28th. Right? So I can play the clone wars from tomorrow until monday?
  • Wednesday and Thursday = Geonosis ONLY playlist ( 1st two days )

Friday, and thru the weekend = Geonosis + Kashyyyk, Kamino, and Naboo playlist

This is what im understanding.
  • thelasteverjedi
    1127 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    are heroes/enforcers numbers, BP cost, the same as GA?
  • fgxh3xc5hvg4.png

Although I thought it was going to be 5 days, not two.

dcuy0upf6evy.png
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Wish the G only playlist was available longer but if I'm forced to replay the old maps over and over to get Geonosis again, at least its only the other clone wars ones
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Anakin, Rex, Padme, Cody
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Dooku, Jango
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • I am happy with an all Clone Wars playlist that's separate from the others, hopefully we can get permanent versions of those with the main mixed one, and then one for the Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War, and Cold War. That said, I did kinda like the idea of nothing but Geonosis for a few days.
    Quick question, will Geonosis come up more often than the other maps in the playlist with Kashyyyk, Naboo and Kamino? Like how Crait came up every 2 or so maps when it came out? I'd like to see that. Thank you and have a good one!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Kessel had an HvV map variant from day one. Why doesn't Geowhatsits have one?
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sort of an atypical/joke song, all their other songs are way better)

Gamertag: Billkwando
    Find me circling, and crashing, in Starfighter Assault.
  • lok
    955 posts Member
    EA_Tom wrote: »
    x1q2qz26lfnh.png

Galactic Assault will feature a Geonosis only playlist for the first 2 days after its release in a proper Battle of Geonosis marathon.

On Friday, a Clone Wars Only Playlists will be active, adding Kashyyyk, Naboo and Kamino to the rotation.

The Clone Wars playlist will be available from Friday, November 28, 00:01 am - Monday, December 3, 06:00 am Stockholm time.

So is Geonosis only 1 map or is there a couple of maps in the playlist of Geonosis?
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    fgxh3xc5hvg4.png

dcuy0upf6evy.png

It probably was going to be, but when enough people have a **** and moan about it, things get changed.
  • lok
    955 posts Member
    Oh i see,so Geonosis will be in GA alone on repeat and the usual GA rotation will be a separate selection.
  • lok
    955 posts Member
    edited November 2018

It probably was going to be, but when enough people have a **** and moan about it, things get changed. [/quote]

i am happy with playing 1 new map on repeat,something new is always welcome.
  • mastery0ta
    5020 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Awwwwww yeaaaahhhhh 53 minutes to go I'm forcing myself to stay up! The at te is mineee
  • Dash
    11385 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Awwwwww yeaaaahhhhh 53 minutes to go I'm forcing myself to stay up! The at te is mineee

Snow and I are ready! :sunglasses:
    ktlh1oq3oa9h.jpeg
    vdweri2vtrjr.jpeg
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Aww give her some pizza bro. She wants it
  • lok
    955 posts Member
    edited November 2018

Playlist is the picture que on main menu when you load up the game. “Battle of Geonosis” Picture on main menu, just click it for that.

I have no Geonosis que/picture on my screen after patch?only swing the tide of battle picture.hmm-do not know if this is it or not.Takes me to the normal maps when i click it.
  • IronSoldier
    2729 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    lok wrote: »

I have no Geonosis que/picture on my screen after patch?only swing the tide of battle picture.hmm-do not know if this is it or not.Takes me to the normal maps when i click it.

The play list will go live later. The chances of Geonosis via GA search is high though,.
  • lok
    955 posts Member

The play list will go live later. The chances of Geonosis via GA search is high though,.

ahh k,thank you for reply..can you define later please?. B) B)
  • IronSoldier
    2729 posts SWBF Senior Moderator

After the update has gone live on every platform.
  • lok
    955 posts Member

Roger!..thanks again for quick response! B) B) B)
  • SVEJ
    1027 posts Member

LAME AF! i cant even search the games
  • rollind24
    4813 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    fgxh3xc5hvg4.png

dcuy0upf6evy.png

It probably was going to be, but when enough people have a **** and moan about it, things get changed.

Yea if its a separate tab I don’t see what the issue would be having it for 5 days.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Why not keep the Cone Wars playlist around longer? People are going to be quitting and going back into GA just for the new lvl.

Why not keep the Geo only playlist around longer? You want people to be able to play the new level right? This just doesn't make sense to me.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • lok wrote: »
    Oh i see,so Geonosis will be in GA alone on repeat and the usual GA rotation will be a separate selection.

No no.......it affects HvV too..... Three maps for five days.....
  • Dont worry, extraction has 2 maps for months and it's still playable. a good well built mode and map always win out. though yes it will get stale eventually.
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    Dont worry, extraction has 2 maps for months and it's still playable. a good well built mode and map always win out. though yes it will get stale eventually.

I love the mode, but I don't even do the extraction challenges anymore due to the lack of maps. There should always be an option for the regular rotation in ga (whatever that rotation is now with the matchmaking issues).
  • lok wrote: »
    EA_Tom wrote: »
    x1q2qz26lfnh.png

So is Geonosis only 1 map or is there a couple of maps in the playlist of Geonosis?

One map. And in HvV it's three maps
  • I would love to see Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War, and New trilogy GA rotations as a standing option.
    JoricGaming
    Star Wars Content Creator and Mixer Partner
    http://mixer.com/joricgaming
    @JoricGaming
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    stevenomes wrote: »
    Dont worry, extraction has 2 maps for months and it's still playable. a good well built mode and map always win out. though yes it will get stale eventually.

Yea, I can still play Extraction over and over. As long as it’s fun won’t matter to me if it’s short on maps. I just don’t like events that remove maps, they should just be separate playlists.

As it was claimed they would be. So they've lied to us about the same exact thing twice.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sort of an atypical/joke song, all their other songs are way better)

Gamertag: Billkwando
    Find me circling, and crashing, in Starfighter Assault.
  • Awesome! There should be a way for everyone to vote the next map for GA. Cause sometimes it’s boring when I keep playing the same list over and over and over again! We need a better system!
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    x1q2qz26lfnh.png

@EA_Tom
    Hey why is this affecting HvV?
  • so at least on friday we get 4 maps instead of 1? this just seems really a really bad idea. why not make a separate play list for clones only?
  • Oh I don't like this. I'm actually going to wait until the clone wars playlist is live. This nonstop geonosis is annoying. I'd like to use the new hero on other maps.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    Oh I don't like this. I'm actually going to wait until the clone wars playlist is live. This nonstop geonosis is annoying. I'd like to use the new hero on other maps.

I agree. Why burn us out on the one new map added in a year? I'll enjoy it more when it's in the rotation.
  • Not having other maps available for the next few nights was a HORRIBLE idea.

Seriously, who makes the decisions at Dice...smh
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Jbstiner wrote: »
    Not having other maps available for the next few nights was a HORRIBLE idea.

Seriously, who makes the decisions at Dice...smh

What's worse is they won't correct it. I'll just play a couple rounds tomorrow then ramp it back up Friday.
  • FYI, this is exactly why I don’t play Crait any more. Too much of a good thing gets old VERY quick
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • StarCraftSniper
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Geonosis without any Geonosians.
    Galactic Assault without any StarShips
    Pay for a full game, and only get to play 20% of it.
    Biggest Fail for Star Wars since The new Trilogy.
    Meme Worthy.
    I want to call you names but cant.