criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Very Interesting Video by FireGuyGaming

I just saw this video on YouTube where FireGuyGaming speculates that EA might re-release BF2.

I was wondering what you guys thought about this. Also if a dev could comment that would be nice but I doubt that will happen.
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• it is interesting but i dont see them doing that with the release of battlefield 5.
  • CarapaceonMenace
    1599 posts Member
    edited November 9
    "Much more to offer" Yep, all 2 new heroes and 1 large map since December.

Oh, I guess Kessel and the other throwaway modes with their 1 or 2 recycled map rotations.

Still waiting for some Extraction love.......Starfighter assault love.....
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • "Much more to offer" Yep, all 2 new heroes and 1 large map since December.

Oh, I guess Kessel and the other throwaway modes with their 1 or 2 recycled map rotations.

3 new heroes with 3 more coming in the next 4 months actually.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

Plus the game is much better gameplay wise.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

Sorry, I was actually referring to Grievous and Obi Wan already, with Geonosis coming this month.

Sorry, I was actually referring to Grievous and Obi Wan already, with Geonosis coming this month.

Ok, but remember when people didn't get the game it was November and Finn and Phasma were not out yet.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

Ok, but remember when people didn't get the game it was November and Finn and Phasma were not out yet.

Yeeeeeeah but I can't pretend that wasn't an obvious delay in content just to promote....... *shudder*......The Last Jedi.

These forced deadlines to coincide with new movies are a big problem in the development of these games, IMO.
  • Alex64
    5057 posts Member
    Re-Release?
    ひとりじゃないから仲間がいるから大丈夫!
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Re-Release?

That's what he's saying.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

• Yeeeeeeah but I can't pretend that wasn't an obvious delay in content just to promote....... *shudder*......The Last Jedi.

These forced deadlines to coincide with new movies are a big problem in the development of these games, IMO.

Agreed, but time might be on our side with the next one. No obvious games in development that would have appropriate tie-ins with the last movie, so we might get a mini content dump this time next year when ep IX gets released.
  • Same guy who made a clickbait video about “female heroes confirmed” digging up ancient tweets from February
  • AuraStorm wrote: »
    Same guy who made a clickbait video about “female heroes confirmed” digging up ancient tweets from February

Well we just found Grievous lines to Ahsoka and Padme so...
    jexdw69dwod3.png
    Same guy who made a clickbait video about “female heroes confirmed” digging up ancient tweets from February

So....what? This was a month or two ago and it was clear blatant click bait

You can’t take him seriously
    AuraStorm wrote: »

So....what? This was a month or two ago and it was clear blatant click bait

You can’t take him seriously

DICE made him a game changer so DICE trust him.
    jexdw69dwod3.png