criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[HvV] Grievous can get behind Maz's castle on Takodana.

DICE, Pelae fix this or give the game to someone who can patch map exploits in less than a year it's pathetic. Uncharted 4 has players able to get outside of the map and had it patched, and players banned, withing 72 hours. Step up or go home.

Replies

• CarapaceonMenace
    2035 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    DICE, please patch map exploits in less than a year. Step up or go home.

As long as we make our voices heard for bug/exploit fixes existing since the dawn of time, I can guarantee this particular problem will be fixed once Anakin is added to the game and then Rogue One DLC is developed and launched in July 2019
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • The wall glitch on Yavin is annoying to. Been there forever they need to fix it. As long as cheap players and trolls have something to exploit, they will.
  • The wall glitch on Yavin is annoying to. Been there forever they need to fix it. As long as cheap players and trolls have something to exploit, they will.

DICE could've, and should've, fixed these a long time ago.

Yep. Last night losing 8-4 and it was 3v4. One of our guys left after the first point. We got a new player down 8-4 and then we tied the match 4-4. Other team starts hiding in the Yavin wall. We lost 1-0.

Yep. Last night losing 8-4 and it was 3v4. One of our guys left after the first point. We got a new player down 8-4 and then we tied the match 4-4. Other team starts hiding in the Yavin wall. We lost 1-0.
    Yep same here. Playing on Yavin last night. the other teams Lando hid in the wall twice as Target and we lost 2-0. Go figure. So obnoxious
  • After 1500hours i still find people that hide in new spots continuosly, takodana jakku, kamino is the best, yavin, and also hoth has at least 4 spots, they dont care end of discussion
  • TjPunx
    1242 posts Member
    No we don’t
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    321 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    massika wrote: »
    After 1500hours i still find people that hide in new spots continuosly, takodana jakku, kamino is the best, yavin, and also hoth has at least 4 spots, they dont care end of discussion

People who hide in wall glitches are cheaters plain and simple. They are either cowards who suck at the game and have to cheat to win or they are trolls. Not sure which is worse so I will just say f them all.
  • DICE, please patch map exploits in less than a year. Step up or go home.

As long as we make our voices heard for bug/exploit fixes existing since the dawn of time, I can guarantee this particular problem will be fixed once Anakin is added to the game and then Rogue One DLC is developed and launched in July 2019

A rogue one DLC isn’t on the roadmap so don’t use false information
  • Sath
    227 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yesterday a Yoda managed to hide on a branch under a platform (Kashyyyk) winning the match for his team. I couldn't switch characters cuz i was lucky enough to get Grievous, otherwise i would have sec fired his tiny butt with Iden, lol.

Lost 1-0 on Takodana because a Yoda kept hiding behind the castle when he was the target. Had to stop playing for an hour or so because I could feel the rage coursing through my body.

Inevitably, I ended up getting really drunk and created some strange threads I don't remember making!

😆
  • all these map bugs has been around for awhile and yet they wont fix anything. well I know they did fix the bespin one quickly but others they dont seem to care about.
  • DICE, please patch map exploits in less than a year. Step up or go home.

That meant it's never going to be fixed.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Alex64
    5627 posts Member
    DICE, please patch map exploits in less than a year. Step up or go home.

Neither asuka

Lost 1-0 on Takodana because a Yoda kept hiding behind the castle when he was the target. Had to stop playing for an hour or so because I could feel the rage coursing through my body.

Inevitably, I ended up getting really drunk and created some strange threads I don't remember making!

😆

Read them both... and they weren’t half bad, considering.

😆

Read them both... and they weren’t half bad, considering.

I agree. I was actually fairly impressed with myself.
  • i killed Kylo Ren hiding there with Rey, took me a few attempts, most of the time i froze in midair and died..

Ironically after he died, i became the next target in that spot

😂😂