criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Heroes' spawn songs suggestions

Hello devs!

Well... I think it's a bit unlikely that this suggestion will be accepted, but anyway I'd like to suggest some hero songs for Grievous and Anakin for HvV.

I think Grievous' spawn song could be a better one. I'd like to suggest the song of Grievous' very first scene on screen.

Grievous - Spawn ("What's the situation" scene, 00:00 to 00:10)

Anakin - Spawn (Jedi Temple March, 00:44 to 00:53)

Anakin - Death (The Immolation Scene, 01:16 to 01:27)

I know both songs suggested for Anakin are from Darth Vader's scenes, but I think it would be awesome listening to these songs associated to him in the game.

Please, think about it.
:-)

Replies

• AVGN
    468 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I like Grievou's intro theme the way it is, the choir messes the harmony up a bit tho. My only major gripe with the music now is that i don't hear the objective completion themes with continuous music turned on.
    What were they thinking?
  • Dash
    11447 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    If I could select one song that everyone HAD to hear when I loaded in on any Hero/Villain, it would 100% be this song:

Realistically though, I’m sure every hero/villain has good themes for their characters. Their themes seem best for them IMO.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash wrote: »
    If I could select one song that everyone HAD to hear when I loaded in on any Hero/Villain, it would 100% be this song:

Realistically though, I’m sure every hero/villain has good themes for their characters. Their themes seem best for them IMO.

Not Rey's... such a waste of a great theme.
    What were they thinking?
  • Dash
    11447 posts Member
    AVGN wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »

True that! Truth brother. Wasted.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• AVGN
    468 posts Member

1:55, that should be her theme. Make the horns brighter, maybe some percussion, add a small variation and an ending... perfection.
    What were they thinking?
  • Dash
    11447 posts Member

1:55, that should be her theme. Make the horns brighter, maybe some percussion, add a small variation and an ending... perfection.

💯

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• AVGN wrote: »

I'm all about this idea
    PSN: computerson

I think her theme is a part of this song, or of another song, but it's the same melody.
    I like Grievou's intro theme the way it is, the choir messes the harmony up a bit tho. My only major gripe with the music now is that i don't hear the objective completion themes with continuous music turned on.

I can't see a clear relation between Grievous spawn theme with the character. It's clear for Vader, Palpatine, Luke, Rey, Kylo Ren, Yoda and Maul. Grievous could have a more highlighting theme.
  • AVGN
    468 posts Member
    edited November 2018

I can't see a clear relation between Grievous spawn theme with the character. It's clear for Vader, Palpatine, Luke, Rey, Kylo Ren, Yoda and Maul. Grievous could have a more highlighting theme.

It's part of her theme, yeah. The section right after the one i quoted (1:55). But the motif from the beginning is what actually constitutes her theme, it sounds a lot more heroic, characteristic, andventurous maybe...

His spawn theme was based on "Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious". I really like it...
    But yeah, a low brass section would be pretty cool. It sounds menacing.
    Post edited by AVGN on
    What were they thinking?