criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New Gamemode Idea

d0kRX
1305 posts Member
What if we had original-ish cargo but with only heroes and villains? Also I'd suggest 6 versus 6 for a total of 12 players. Think about it, original cargo and HvV in one game mode.
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• and villains winning all the time because Boba?
  • Honestly doesn’t sound fun at all. The lightsaber blob of heroes :unamused: :unamused:

A semi-competent Boba would win every game.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • just bring back HCTF from star wars battlefront renegade squadron and elite squadron.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • d0kRX
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Why is it that Everytime someone mentioned anything about cargo, a small amount of people even care? And this isn't even the original one I'm suggesting, I'm suggesting it with heroes even, and no troopers.

Edit: now that I've seen your replies haha, I'm thinking boba could still be defeated.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Starmasui73146
    1023 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    d0kRX wrote: »
    Why is it that Everytime someone mentioned anything about cargo, a small amount of people even care? And this isn't even the original one I'm suggesting, I'm suggesting it with heroes even, and no troopers.

Edit: now that I've seen your replies haha, I'm thinking boba could still be defeated.

I’m all for it as long as the carrier is not able to fly while carrying the Cargo. Star Wars Jedi Knight II “Jedi Outcast” and Star Wars Jedi Knight III “Jedi Academy” had the same concept with lightsaber heroes and it was a blast.

Here’s Star Wars Jedi Knight II “Jedi Outcast” Capture the Flag:

Here’s Star Wars Jedi Knight III “Jedi Academy” Capture the Flag:
    “There is always hope.”
  • I was thinking something similar earlier. However, as I thought about nothing but Heroes VS Villains during the game mode, I started to think both sides would bog each other down, and the cargo may effectively not move at all, or very little. That side, the Heroes probably, would never win. For this to work better, both sides, Heroes and Villains, would have to take turns defending the cargo or trying to stop it.

After thinking this, my idea was having a single Hero/Villain per side, maybe two. More than that, could get messy, BUT, that depends on how big the maps are, and how many players.

All that side, perhaps some tweaks could be done to make HvV Cargo more doable!
  • Starmasui73146
    1023 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I was thinking something similar earlier. However, as I thought about nothing but Heroes VS Villains during the game mode, I started to think both sides would bog each other down, and the cargo may effectively not move at all, or very little. That side, the Heroes probably, would never win. For this to work better, both sides, Heroes and Villains, would have to take turns defending the cargo or trying to stop it.

After thinking this, my idea was having a single Hero/Villain per side, maybe two. More than that, could get messy, BUT, that depends on how big the maps are, and how many players.

All that side, perhaps some tweaks could be done to make HvV Cargo more doable!
    Oooooor we just have only lightsaber only people like the videos above. Then we could also have an only blaster heroes version as well.
    “There is always hope.”