criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battle For Survival (or alternatively, What's The Best Way To Complete Missions?)

So, awhile back I beat the training missions, but I've hesitated on completing the Battle and Survival Missions because I want to know the best way to complete them, get all the stars (on the easiest difficulty possible, it'll make Master less stressful), and complete all the Achievements along the way.
Does anyone have any good strategies (even ones like playing as Nien Numb and placing proximity bombs everywhere, whilst standing in an area with one opening guarded by the turret.), and which star cards work best?
Thanks in advance.
Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
#JoinTheBuzz

Replies

• Unwarycoin wrote: »
    So, awhile back I beat the training missions, but I've hesitated on completing the Battle and Survival Missions because I want to know the best way to complete them, get all the stars (on the easiest difficulty possible, it'll make Master less stressful), and complete all the Achievements along the way.
    Does anyone have any good strategies (even ones like playing as Nien Nunb and placing proximity bombs everywhere, whilst standing in an area with one opening guarded by the turret.), and which star cards work best?
    Thanks in advance.

Huh, I was a bit closer than I thought. Error fixed in italics.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz