criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Battle For Survival (or alternatively, What's The Best Way To Complete Missions?)

So, awhile back I beat the training missions, but I've hesitated on completing the Battle and Survival Missions because I want to know the best way to complete them, get all the stars (on the easiest difficulty possible, it'll make Master less stressful), and complete all the Achievements along the way.
Does anyone have any good strategies (even ones like playing as Nien Numb and placing proximity bombs everywhere, whilst standing in an area with one opening guarded by the turret.), and which star cards work best?
Thanks in advance.
#JoinTheBuzz
8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
Never forget

Replies

• Unwarycoin wrote: »
    So, awhile back I beat the training missions, but I've hesitated on completing the Battle and Survival Missions because I want to know the best way to complete them, get all the stars (on the easiest difficulty possible, it'll make Master less stressful), and complete all the Achievements along the way.
    Does anyone have any good strategies (even ones like playing as Nien Nunb and placing proximity bombs everywhere, whilst standing in an area with one opening guarded by the turret.), and which star cards work best?
    Thanks in advance.

Huh, I was a bit closer than I thought. Error fixed in italics.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget