criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Damage to objective vehicles

BobaTheFetter
40 posts Member
edited November 2018
Hey sorry for the noob question
Was wondering for maps like kassyyk defence and Crait defence etc is there another effective way to damage the walkers other than the ion cannons? I heard they take more damage from weak spots?is that true?if so where are they?

Replies

• Hey sorry for the noob question
    Was wondering for maps like kassyyk defence and Crait defence etc is there another effective way to damage the walkers other than the ion cannons? I heard they take more damage from weak spots?is that true?if so where are they?

I think in the first game the underside of the AT-AT was particularly vulnerable, but I might be misremembering and I don't know if that carried over.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Hey sorry for the noob question

I think in the first game the underside of the AT-AT was particularly vulnerable, but I might be misremembering and I don't know if that carried over.

That's true but I think that was because the y-wings did the main damage.
  • To my knowledge, there is no hidden mechanic like this in BF2. After the Ion Launcher has been used, just let loose anywhere and you'll eventually have it.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"