criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Spawn in with no character, can't fire gun, and within a few minutes PS4 crashes - anyone else?

This has happened to me on rare occasion in the past but is now happening pretty frequently - like every 10 games or so.

I spawn in and there is no character. I can move around and use my abilities and other people seem to see me. But I can't fire my main weapon. At this point I can no longer access the playstation menu and within a few minutes the whole system crashes.

Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• I've had this problem in Overwatch, but never in Battlefront 2.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I've had this problem in Overwatch, but never in Battlefront 2.

Well, it didn't crash and I could go to the home menu, but I couldn't pause. This is on Xbox by the way.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I had this twice right after the last update on PS4. Persuaded me to get a wired connection and not had the problem since.
  • No that but i have been freeze lagging a couple of times since the Grevious patch. Everything freeze and i get booted to the main menu. Never happened before.

I'm on a wired fibre connection.
  • MillSmit wrote: »
    I had this twice right after the last update on PS4. Persuaded me to get a wired connection and not had the problem since.

I have a wired connection...

• awakespace wrote: »
    MillSmit wrote: »
    I had this twice right after the last update on PS4. Persuaded me to get a wired connection and not had the problem since.

I have a wired connection...

Ok. Just wanted to mention that I have had it as well because I've been playing since it came out and never experienced this before the last update.