criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

[PS4] Looking for Players w/Mics for GA & HvV

RealTooRawMcMuffin
1 posts Member
edited November 2018
I mainly play GA & HvV, I'm just looking for people to squad up with, to communicate and play objectives. I'm tired of playing with randoms who never play as a team. I've been playing since day one, almost have all classes maxed and typically get top 3 in GA. I'm on almost every evening so, if you're interested add me on PSN: TooRawMcMuffin
Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield
Post edited by RealTooRawMcMuffin on

Replies

• Hey mate. Can I look you up on psn? Just started Battlefront. Really like it, I am not skilled in shooters, however I really want to commit time and get better at BF2. Would you put some time in with me to help me improve and work out best upskill trees etc. I am mature bloke with mic.
  • Yeah if I haven't already added you, go ahead! I've got a nice little group going already.
  • Hey, you still looking for people to run with in GA and HvV for PS4?

I've been playing this game since launch as a solo player and I feel like I've reached the end of my rope. I think actually running with some other people and communicating might be a breath of fresh air.

Anyways, I'm 41 with a mic and pride myself on focusing on objectives. I run mostly Assault, but will occasionally switch to Officer and run support if I feel my aim is off so that I can help the team.

As for HvV, I'm not the greatest and I'm not the worst.... But I do try to stick together with my team.'

I'm on pretty much every evening.
    Add me for PS4 if you're interested- Wyldesyde
  • I play HvV every evening if you are looking for a good teammate. I want a solid group of 4
  • I'm half decent, bored of playing on my own, don't play as much I would like to but hey hoe that's adulthood for ya. If ya wanna catch me online sometime that'll be great

oxygenthief1986
  • Cane_danko i usually play everyday
  • Zero0_Charyzmy , feel free to add me. Im fresh newcomer <3
  • Cool. I feel the same way. I'll add you when I log on tonight. PSN CoalFired
  • Guys I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I am not the best player nor the worst, I am actually pretty decent... I've been playing alone but I'am getting tired of it. So if anyone wants to play and need someone hit me up. My ID is Tyrr19 and I have a mic
  • For GA Tomahawked86. Tryhard *****
  • We have a longtime squad of 20 players or so. Feel free to friend me and I will introduce you. We are GA and HVV. I'm the team Sniper.

XxPGAPROxX
    PGA1957 on PC
    XxPGAPROxX on PS4