criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can't wait for the new flash bang!

d0kRX
1398 posts Member
edited November 2018
I can't wait to know how they're gonna Nerf the flash bang! What will it be like? Are they gonna switch it like many have suggested with Leia's? Or will they make it useless or accidentally make it better?
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• I don't want abilities swapped.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • d0kRX
    1398 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I don't want abilities swapped.

If the abilities were swapped out then it would probably take some work for the devs to do it because there's a few star cards that go with her flash grenade and I doubt they'd give those cards to the officer. So they'd have to leave it at base (which is worthless) or give it some more ability.
  • Really ? They are going to nerf it ? That's great news.

*Recalls wookiee nerf effectiveness*

Oh...

They nerfed 15 damage off the base bowcaster.
    That was it.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• d0kRX
    1398 posts Member
    Really ? They are going to nerf it ? That's great news.

*Recalls wookiee nerf effectiveness*

Oh...

Let's put it this way it's great news for people that hate the officer, bad news for people that love the officer, and horrible news for people that love spamming epic flash grenades.

But this still depends on what exactly they're going to Nerf.
  • I use all classes and flash bang the heck out of people as officer. I think it’s fine but I also don’t care either way tbh. Leia should definitely have a better flash though.

Also recharge command is great with the flash combo. Whatever gives me the advantage... use it or lose it, I say.
  • d0kRX
    1398 posts Member
    I use all classes and flash bang the heck out of people as officer. I think it’s fine but I also don’t care either way tbh. Leia should definitely have a better flash though.

Also recharge command is great with the flash combo. Whatever gives me the advantage... use it or lose it, I say.

Or as some would say, use it a lot and lose it. lol.
  • I am glad it's getting nerfed
  • If it doesn't slow your speed and stop you jumping and lasting forever thats a good comprise
  • KrocketOnBoost
    510 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    My vote.

They will accidentally make it better, it will probably also become a pocket nuke. Other stuff will break to, like the AT-AT start going backwards or something.

Why? Because it's hard. It's hard to fix stuff in a game you created in your in-house game engine.

This text is based on past experience.
  • d0kRX
    1398 posts Member
    My vote.

They will accidentally make it better, it will probably also become a pocket nuke. Other stuff will break to, like the AT-AT start going backwards or something.

Why? Because it's hard. It's hard to fix stuff in a game you created in your in-house game engine.

This text is based on past experience.

It would be very surprising to me if this happens.
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    I can't wait to know how they're gonna Nerf the flash bang! What will it be like? Are they gonna switch it like many have suggested with Leia's? Or will they make it useless or accidentally make it better?

Please switch it with Leia's.
  • stevenomes
    4645 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Han - "Hokey appearances and gimmick game modes are no match for a well launched game kid"

Luke - "you dont believe in DICE do you?"

Han - Kid, Ive been playing this game since launch and seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe DICE would create an all powerful patch that would fix everything. There is no mystical nerf that controls my destiny. it's just a bunch of broken promises and non-sense.

Ben - [gets up and takes a blast helmet] I suggest you play the game again Luke. This time, let go your expectations and look at DICEs previous patch history. [puts the helmet on Luke, which covers his eyes so he cant see all the bugs in the next patch]

Luke - with the bug shield down i cant even see how am i supposed to play?

Ben - DICE can deceive you. dont trust them.
    Post edited by stevenomes on
  • d0kRX
    1398 posts Member
    stevenomes wrote: »
    Han - "Hokey appearances and gimmick game modes are no match for a well launched game kid"

Luke - "you dont believe in DICE do you?"

Han - Kid, Ive been playing this game since launch and seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe DICE would create an all powerful patch that would fix everything. There is no mystical nerf that controls my destiny. it's just a bunch of broken promises and non-sense.

Ben - [gets up and takes a blast helmet] I suggest you play the game again Luke. This time, let go your expectations and look at DICEs previous patch history. [puts the helmet on Luke, which covers his eyes so he cant see all the bugs in the next patch]

Luke - with the bug shield down i cant even see how am i supposed to play?

Ben - DICE can deceive you. dont trust them.

@stevenomes pure awesomeness!!!!