criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Strike Squad spawn Bug getting worse?

Old_fella_1963
4563 posts Member
edited November 2018
...I didn't ask for squads In Strike but we got them including the pre update announced random bug ....not only is still not fixed but I think there is a direct relationship to lag. I'm in UK now forced into wherever servers/lobbies which are very laggy. I'd. Say I was previously getting the bug once every ten games on avg. now I'm getting it 5+ times per round when the lag is also much worse

Replies

• What bug? The bug where you can see the spawn screen after you spawned throughout the game until you die?
  • What bug? The bug where you can see the spawn screen after you spawned throughout the game until you die?

Yes.You can respawn to get out of it rather than wait to die
  • ...so its definitely lag related ( on PS4 UK ) . The laggier the server the more frequent the occurrence and when it happens ... now its happening AFTER the spawn a minute or so into play where the HUD appears overlay-ed and I am following a random Squad member. Totally frustrating.