criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Help! I'm Stuck in a Room and I Can't Get Out!

I think that someone on the other side has to come close to the door for it to open which IMO is a pretty dumb design for a room that has no other ways out.
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• Looking back on this, it's funny that once I realize the door won't open i'm just like, "shoot it".
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • I was gonna say "maybe it's just part of the scenery," but then it opened.
    I want to say lag, since lag does that to me a lot, but the game typically gives an indication, and being locked out is the least of your worries in my experience, one of the main ones being slowdown, and inability to move, so I don't think it's that either.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I was gonna say "maybe it's just part of the scenery," but then it opened.
    I want to say lag, since lag does that to me a lot, but the game typically gives an indication, and being locked out is the least of your worries in my experience, one of the main ones being slowdown, and inability to move, so I don't think it's that either.

I think in only opens for people on the outside.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I was gonna say "maybe it's just part of the scenery," but then it opened.

I think in only opens for people on the outside.

Which is kinda dumb in itself that they would make that door a one way ticket into a closet.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Now I feel like saying "It's a trap!," I don't know why there's a door that only works for one team though.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • how did that enemy get in at around 19 sec in? Its like suddenly he just showed up there
  • that is a spawn spot for rebels which is why it only opens for them to leave. not sure you can get back in as a rebel either. never tried
  • Lonos wrote: »
    that is a spawn spot for rebels which is why it only opens for them to leave. not sure you can get back in as a rebel either. never tried

He knows what and where he and his teammates are.

The question I have is why didn’t the out of bounds timer kick in considering they are in the enemies spawn area? Also why do I have to wait :05 to spawn into the game but players in enemy spawn areas get :10 to leave or as in the case of this video not have any timer at all?

Looks like another map bug @F8RGE and you can thank @MyLittleGreenFriend for bringing it to our attention.
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    how did that enemy get in at around 19 sec in? Its like suddenly he just showed up there

It's in a spawn area for the resistance.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
    that is a spawn spot for rebels which is why it only opens for them to leave. not sure you can get back in as a rebel either. never tried

The question I have is why didn’t the out of bounds timer kick in considering they are in the enemies spawn area? Also why do I have to wait :05 to spawn into the game but players in enemy spawn areas get :10 to leave or as in the case of this video not have any timer at all?

Looks like another map bug @F8RGE and you can thank @MyLittleGreenFriend for bringing it to our attention.

:)
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Remember that part of EP VII when the Resistance beat Kylo Ren by trapping him in a closet at Maz's castle? Just me?

was referring to the post above mine, forgot to quote. thanks
  • Remember that part of EP VII when the Resistance beat Kylo Ren by trapping him in a closet at Maz's castle? Just me?

I don't recall that...
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Bump. Why is this not out of bounds?
    jexdw69dwod3.png