criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Who Do You Think is the Strongest Character in Star Wars Canon?

2Next

Replies

• Ppong_Man12
    1275 posts Member
    edited December 9
    According to the creator of the 7 forums of saber combat that have since been twisted and changed by fans this is a good interview. So Anakin and Yoda are 9s and Mace and ObiWan are in the 8 to 8.5 range. Would be interesting to see where Luke falls.

As far as most powerful Jedi I believe that’s Luke because the creator said so, otherwise Palpatine with Yoda a close 2nd.
    Remember, Palpatine undermined and went unnoticed by Yoda, Mace, and the Jedi Order at the height of their power as Luke said in TLJ, so imo, definitely Palpatine for overall imo.
  • bfloo
    12464 posts Member
    i doubt yoda would risk thousands of lives especially considering the jedi code

Yoda let the Jedi Order get destroyed.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Darth Viciate
    Valkorian
    Whatever his name is
    He is the most powerful sith to have ever lived. Him and Tulak Hord are my favourite

• Darth Viciate
    Valkorian
    Whatever his name is
    He is the most powerful sith to have ever lived. Him and Tulak Hord are my favourite

Nope. They are all non canon.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • According to the creator of the 7 forums of saber combat that have since been twisted and changed by fans this is a good interview. So Anakin and Yoda are 9s and Mace and ObiWan are in the 8 to 8.5 range. Would be interesting to see where Luke falls.

As far as most powerful Jedi I believe that’s Luke because the creator said so, otherwise Palpatine with Yoda a close 2nd.
    Remember, Palpatine undermined and went unnoticed by Yoda, Mace, and the Jedi Order at the height of their power as Luke said in TLJ, so imo, definitely Palpatine for overall imo.

This is a non canon video.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • I
    Darth Viciate
    Valkorian
    Whatever his name is

I don't care they are better than most cannon villains anyway
  • I
    Darth Viciate
    Valkorian
    Whatever his name is

Well this is a canon discussion. If you want to talk about non canon go make another thread.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • I
    Darth Viciate
    Valkorian
    Whatever his name is

Well this is a canon discussion. If you want to talk about non canon go make another thread.

An EU discussion on who was the most powerful...

Grand Master Luke vs Palpatine Reborn has been the saltiest SW discussions I've ever seen on the internet.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• I
    Darth Viciate
    Valkorian
    Whatever his name is

OK. Then Palpatine or one of those force beings from that arc in the clone wars. I also reckon Snoke is more powerful than Ryan Johnson and JJ Abrhams presented him.
  • bfloo
    12464 posts Member
    I
    Darth Viciate
    Valkorian
    Whatever his name is

Star Wars canon or dizney warz canon
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Ppong_Man12
    1275 posts Member
    edited December 10
    Any new canon is nothing more than fan fare after George sold out. It’s all fanboys/fanfiction now. The only canon is GL, nothing after that counts imo.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • Troopper_FoFo
    808 posts Member
    edited December 10
    Several powerful beings were introduced in the new canon comics.

I haven't read any of the comics just looked at Wiki articles on them.

The Eternal Rur. He like an ancient jedi who belonged to an rogue jedi order. He is now a flying green crystal that can take control of any machines.

Or the Queen of Ktath'atn who is the leader chosen by the Abersyn Symbiote. While the queen can die they symbiote just chooses a new host to become queen.

The Symbiote then can take control of an entire planet and can give Humans the strength of a wookie.

Then there is Also Garro. A master of a new force ability called Stone Force. He trained Yoda.

There is probably more powerfull beings than this but these were just my memory of the wiki.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    I
    Darth Viciate
    Valkorian
    Whatever his name is

Grand Master Luke vs Palpatine Reborn has been the saltiest SW discussions I've ever seen on the internet.

GM Luke crushes but that's for another thread. Actually I will make a thread right now for non canon, so you guys who hate what Disney has done (I actually like the new movies) can go comment over there.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    I
    Darth Viciate
    Valkorian
    Whatever his name is

GM Luke crushes but that's for another thread. Actually I will make a thread right now for non canon, so you guys who hate what Disney has done (I actually like the new movies) can go comment over there.

Cool threads though, it’s fun talking new and old Starwars.