criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Iden Versio a Hero too?

If you have played the story mode you will know that Iden plays a part on both sides so why is she not on the heros? as she is on the villains. Also her weapon is unlike any of the heros (pistols)

Replies

• My guess is because she starts out as an Empire sodier and they needed one more villain to make the sides even.
  • They chose to keep her during her more interesting incarnation, rather than go for the "ok i rebel nao ^_^" plotline.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • That would spoil the story
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Spoils the campaign and looks silly to have a clone character running around on both sides (Imperial Army Han next?).

Them putting Sandikin Crywalker next to Vader is going to be goofy enough as is (albiet, at least they're very different).

All the GCW era battles in the Multiplayer take place when Iden is Imperial, anyway, FWIW.

61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Dengar should be the villain in stead of her.
  • My guess is because she starts out as an Empire sodier and they needed one more villain to make the sides even.

This.

Agreed
    tb7gq8lc5050.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    They chose to keep her during her more interesting incarnation, rather than go for the "ok i rebel nao ^_^" plotline.

True, but tbf she's like 10x hotter in her rebel alliance outfit....
    EA/DICE still owe me 83 crafting part crates, with interest...
    They chose to keep her during her more interesting incarnation, rather than go for the "ok i rebel nao ^_^" plotline.

Dengar is 10x hotter than either side she’s posing as.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

Couldn't agree more.

BRING DENGAR BACK!

uahynwokhjp0.png

seriously tho I'll 1v1 you IRL over slander such as this

Piscettios wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »

Dengar is 10x hotter than either side she’s posing as.

I don't know about that, but he rocks the toilet paper roll better than the messed up rendition of Rey in this game

Seriously would rather have had Mr. Dirtnap than the buggy lizard in a robot costume or Camp-tain Flasma, tho.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • I really didnt like how she switched sides after only 5 missions or so. yawn.
  • They’ve got the skins for it. Keep her abilities the same but just change the colour of her droid “zap” and her secondary fire. I would be fine with her being a LS hero as well.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • It would make more sense that she play a hero more that a villain.
  • They’ve got the skins for it. Keep her abilities the same but just change the colour of her droid “zap” and her secondary fire. I would be fine with her being a LS hero as well.

I actually had an idea for this, using Anakin as precedence, never went through with it as I had no access to pictures for skins.
    The idea was using alternate abilities and weapons available in the campaign, here are my ideas.
    For the weapon I figured a heavy blaster, like the DLT-16, but the E-11 seems fairly popular.
    Abilities
    • middle ability: Mobile Sentry. (Replaces pulse cannon)
    • Right ability: Toughen Up. (Replaces droid shield)
    • Left ability: Droid Shock. (so the droid can still participate)
    Skins
    • Rebellion: default.
    • X-wing pilot: common.
    • Stormtrooper Disguise: rare or epic.
    • Resistance (or Project Resurrection, which I think sounds cooler): Legendary.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Alex64
    7025 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Dengar should be the villain in stead of her.

Agreed
    tb7gq8lc5050.jpeg

To fix this just install Iden "Lovely Scum" as hero in the game and bring back Dengas as villain.

Ooops i forgot immersion police

soorry.
  • No, doesn't fit her character (I would know)

Making her a hero would be like any of the following

Making Han a villain because he was in the Imperial army

Making Lando a villain because he betrayed the heroes in the film

Making Finn a villain for being in the Wanna Be Order

Making Palpatine a hero for being the Chancellor of the Republic and "protecting" the galaxy from the Yuuzhan Vong.

Side note:

Besides skins and balancing tweaks I think there should be no more focus on heroes once these new ones come out, Grievous was buggy as it was and other parts of the game have been neglected for far too long.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.