criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Kill Switch EOR Matchmaking

We all know its an issue, I can’t stick around in a good lobby, and it hasn’t fixed the primary issue, steamrolls

It needs to be kill switched, it doesn’t work, and making it mandatory is asinine

The fact the devs have been completely ignoring all feedback on it is pretty dumb, it needs to be fixed

Replies

• I don't understand the "issue" you claim it is. It's not broken. It's not inconvenient.

What exactly is the "issue" with it?
  • Defbored wrote: »
    I don't understand the "issue" you claim it is. It's not broken. It's not inconvenient.

The fact it doesn’t fix steamrolls and i can’t stick around for more than 1-2 matches in a good lobby

How will i play Geonosis without a map rotation after its been out a week?
  • EightMile
    1864 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Defbored wrote: »
    I don't understand the "issue" you claim it is. It's not broken. It's not inconvenient.

Watch ANY video showing why the EoR MM is a failure and you will know. Or you can keep your head in the sand.

Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • For some reason I got to enjoy 5-6 maps in a row yesterday. No boots, no error codes, no server shuffle, no game mode shuffle, just played and enjoyed. Today I haven't played more than one map before i get booted to an empty server, the home screen, game mode shuffle or some other lobby that half finished a game. Then when that game i just made it into finishes I get booted again. Half the time I'm booted before the map loads. To be fair, the last two days I have not experienced a boot to a foreign server. This is all whether i'm in a group or not.

Sincerely, I really wish I did not experience any of these issues nor do i wish i see any of these things as issues. I see a lot of people saying they have no issues with EoR MM.

I'm just wondering if those who don't have an issue with EoR MM if they experience server shuffle, game mode shuffle, error code 1017? And if they do is it a problem? Or does the above not happen to them? Or do they like the server shuffle, game mode shuffle and home screen boot?

In all sincerity, just trying to figure out if this is just one massive conflict of interest
    Need my scanner fixed please
  • IIPrest0nII
    4436 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    We have a Megathread dedicated to EOR MM. Please post there.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/123180/megathread-eor-matchmaking-issues#latest

Closed.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!