criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Any News on the Crait HvV Map?

Has there been any news recently about Crait being added to HvV?
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• As far as I remember they wanted to deliver such a map shortly after the release of craft - same for their other smaller game modes, but since they focus now on new content only (at least that is what it seems like), I do not think that we will see anything like that soon... maybe in 2019, maybe in December if they have the possibility to have some people working on the game, but official news? No ..
  • As far as I remember they wanted to deliver such a map shortly after the release of craft - same for their other smaller game modes, but since they focus now on new content only (at least that is what it seems like), I do not think that we will see anything like that soon... maybe in 2019, maybe in December if they have the possibility to have some people working on the game, but official news? No ..

Hmm...
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Apparently it's done apart from what they call "Polishing" what ever that means
  • Yeah honestly, apparently the map was basically done a few months ago. I don't understand why they couldn't "polish" it and release it, if the "core" of the map is ready to go.

They shouldn't waste any existing material/assets (same goes for some of the campaign maps & skins & weapons). they should try to release all content that is sitting in the files (and is currently not in MP/Arcade) at some point. this would add a lot of new content to the game without them having to create it from scratch.

They should polish that map and release it early next year for HvV & Blast & Arcade.
  • Crait should be added to both HVV and Strike. Absurd that it hasn’t been.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Crait should be added to both HVV and Strike. Absurd that it hasn’t been.

This and I would love phrase one crait for HVV
  • I think they said they were no longer gonna add it, something about them not making it look good enough.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• yes this

and still waiting for Crait Evening/Night map..
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    I think they said they were no longer gonna add it, something about them not making it look good enough.

Just give me phrase 1 and I would be happy. A open space map in HVV would be a nice change.
  • I'm surprised they don't just use part of Crait's GA map, like they did with Blast. Come to think of it, I'm surprised that they didn't just use the Blast map.
  • Majike wrote: »
    I'm surprised they don't just use part of Crait's GA map, like they did with Blast. Come to think of it, I'm surprised that they didn't just use the Blast map.

Please don’t I want phrase 1 crait. I really want to have a open map for crait in HVV
  • What do you guys think of this?

jexdw69dwod3.png
  • It looks awesome to me.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

It looks awesome to me.

??? I think your forgot to sing in on your other account. Anyways yes, exactly what I wanted.
  • I would enjoy Crait but everything above ground is out of bounds. You can only fight in the first stage tunnels. HvV would be chaos.

we NEED it!!!!
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Anakin, Rex, Padme, Cody
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Dooku, Jango
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif

That's literally what it should be. After seeing that train wreck of a movie, I thought "A HvV map designed around the final duel would be pretty cool."
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • DarthJ
    5148 posts Member
    What do you guys think of this?

That's literally what it should be. After seeing that train wreck of a movie, I thought "A HvV map designed around the final duel would be pretty cool."

"Final duel" is giving it too much credit, it wasnt a duel...

But yeah, I would like to see phase 1 Crait as a HvV map
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
    I think they said they were no longer gonna add it, something about them not making it look good enough.

Who gives a **** how good it looks, it plays well in arcade after all

Who gives a **** how good it looks, it plays well in arcade after all

Well, they do apparently.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• bfloo
    12454 posts Member
    I vaguely remember Peter Vesti saying they pulled it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png