criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

The problem with Obi wan's head in this game

Clusterwatch
165 posts Member
edited November 2018
I just saw a comparision of new obi wan kenobi in swbf2 and Evan McGregor and his head in swbf2 compared to Evan is too small or "round"
Here is the video to see it by yourself:

Replies

• I agree, likeness is a bit off, need some tweak.
  • don't start!
  • Honestly, who cares?
    When you play as him you only see his back and when you play against him you aren't going to care much what he looks like when you try to take him on or run away.
    These complaints about faces that aren't 100% accurate matter very little when you'll hardly, if ever, notice it when playing the actual game.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • CorpseMaker77
    536 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    VaperEyes wrote: »
    don't start!

Dude, there is nothing wrong with some constructive criticism. We want our beloved General Kenobi to look dead on. That's all.

In Galaxy of Heroes the DEVS does correct characters designs from time to time with patches when players point out what's wrong with them.

The best example is Bastila Shan, this is what she looked like when she was released and after players asked for a "fix" to look more accurate to KOTOR:

p4kh5dh7dnex.jpg

• VaperEyes wrote: »
    don't start!

Dude, there is nothing wrong with some constructive criticism. We want our beloved General Kenobi to look dead on. That's all.

In Galaxy of Heroes the DEVS does correct characters designs from time to time with patches when players point what's wrong with them.

You'll never notice his face when you play the game. As long as he's got a beard, side-parted hair, and JAT's voice, then it's Obi-Wan. You really don't need it to be 100% accurate as long as you have all that.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
  • But what if you use emotes? Then you can actually rotate him and see his face..Soo..
  • But what if you use emotes? Then you can actually rotate him and see his face..Soo..

And the percentage of people who do that is, what, 10%? 1%? The fact is that the vast majority of the time will be spent playing as the character not looking at the character so it doesn't really matter.
    My Concepts
  • Clusterwatch
    165 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Well I do look at them becouse I love star wars heroes o:)