criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Fix Lightsaber Blocking!!!

johnny_mercury
4161 posts Member
edited November 2018
I juat died times as the target, as Rey while blocking, with Insight activated. This happens with every lightsaber hero and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Edit I'll clarify for those who need it spelled out:

I was blocking as Rey, with Insight activated, which has unlimited stamina for a duration, and still take damage from blasters and lightsabers.

This also happens with all lightsaber heros when hey still have stamina and take damage from lightsabers and blasters.
Post edited by johnny_mercury on

Replies

• Cadoth
    1101 posts Member
    It’s a bug that has gotten even worse after the Grievous update, but it has always been annoying and kinda unfair, I mean now I somewhat learned to deal with it but it’s not that easy to counteract
  • "Fix the problem."

That's basically what you just said. Details are needed, broseph.
  • How about providing ACTUAL details about the bug so we can all understand what you mean?
  • Defbored wrote: »
    "Fix the problem."

That's basically what you just said. Details are needed, broseph.

Read the initial post, before the edit, I explained it clearly, but added more so you could understand. RIF
  • anidriX wrote: »
    How about providing ACTUAL details about the bug so we can all understand what you mean?

Did you read what I wrote? RIF
  • EventHorizionOH
    1392 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    if you're losing your block during insight then yes you are getting hit by the bug where block just stops working.

but

If you're just holding up block and think no damage can get through, this is where you're mistaken. Couple of things can happen.
    • Shooting you from an angle where you can't block from.
    • Multiple saber swings hitting you while you block. Thus giving a slight second when you're staggered back where the second saber spaming you can strike you.
    • If you're fighitng a skilled player, we tend to dodge behind you and hit your back where you can't block. Or it messes up and you take damage but still block the attack. AKA Person hitting you in the back was hitting you in the back on there screen and you may have been turned slightly sideways.
    • any and all explosive damage

I might be missing a few things here but getting ready to leave for Turkey Day so. HFGL Hope this clears up a few things for you.
    "I play Star Wars like real life, I try not to die if possible."

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • if you're losing your block during insight then yes you are getting hit by the bug where block just stops working.

but

If you're just holding up block and think no damage can get through, this is where you're mistaken. Couple of things can happen.
    • Shooting you from an angle where you can't block from.
    • Multiple saber swings hitting you while you block. Thus giving a slight second when you're staggered back where the second saber spaming you can strike you.
    • If you're fighitng a skilled player, we tend to dodge behind you and hit your back where you can't block. Or it messes up and you take damage but still block the attack. AKA Person hitting you in the back was hitting you in the back on there screen and you may have been turned slightly sideways.
    • any and all explosive damage

I might be missing a few things here but getting ready to leave for Turkey Day so. HFGL Hope this clears up a few things for you.

I'm talking about this specific situation in HvV, because in GA there's so much spam going in you can never tell what kind of damage you're taking:

I'm a lightsaber hero in a 1v1 with another lightsaber hero, doesn't matter which heroes I'm playing, aside from Yoda and Maul, obviously.

I raise my lightsaber to block, the opponent strikes straight on and I will take full damage repeatedly, but my stamina bar is not even half full.

This doesn't happen every time but it happens a lot and needs to be fixed. I'm pretty sure I've posted this before. Also, this also happens when I attack other lightsaber heroes.