criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Wookiee Warrior's Bowcaster must be equal to Chewbacca's Upcoming Changes

After reading about the upcoming changes to Chewbacca's Bowcaster, it's good he's getting some balance changes as he was very OP against heroes. Hopefully he'll be better in GA. Now I realize the Wookiee Warrior must get the same changes as well since their Overload is just as OP against heroes. Otherwise their Bowcaster is gonna be more powerful than Chewie's. Nerf the explosive damage, fire rate, and leave the blaster fire the same. I may end up disappointed if the Wookiee Warrior still proves to be more powerful than Chewbacca in GA if their Bowcasters remain untouched.

Replies

• Honestly they aren't going to do anything to wookie warriors. It's been a year of complaints that they are still more powerful than many heroes but they haven't done anything to resolve this and I see no reason that they'll have a sudden change of heart. It's like the flash grenade...lotta talk and no action.
  • Not with that attitude. Just gotta keep complaining more until it's fixed.
    Honestly they aren't going to do anything to wookie warriors. It's been a year of complaints that they are still more powerful than many heroes but they haven't done anything to resolve this and I see no reason that they'll have a sudden change of heart. It's like the flash grenade...lotta talk and no action.

• Dice you actually need to correct the wookie warrior bowcaster as the wookie warrior bowcaster is useless now without overheat active especially in all the secondary game modes like strike, extraction, and blast. The death trooper can easily dominate the wookie without contest. The wookie warrior has become useless against standard players in those game modes because of how slow the standard fire rate is on the bowcaster.

What I think that you need to do is slightly DECREASE the damage the bowcaster does when overheat is activated and increase the fire rate of the bowcaster when overheat is not activated. This will help when you are in CQC battles with players in these secondary game modes because too many times do you miss with all the rolling around of the players and if you miss once the enemy can kill the wookie pretty quickly. it's almost becoming pointless to play as the wookie warrior in these secondary game modes because of all the changes that have been made. Wookie power is needed to complete extraction on Jabba's palace people!

You have made the standard characters too powerful against the wookie warrior. I do think that the overheat needs to be decreased against heros or how much damage it does to heros because it is a bit excessive with 3 wookie's overheat and thermal grenades going off at once sometimes, but everyone's whining has caused DICE to over nerf the wookie for these other game modes and it is allowing the Deathtroopers and Super B-2s to run rampant.