criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

will we ever get dlc maps in offline skirmish???

I am VERY bad at online play and I can never find a scarif match and its one of my favorite maps I really want to see this map in offline and the skirmish maps we have right now get boring... will we EVER get offline skirmish dlc maps???

Replies

• Star wars battlefront 2015 is not supported anymore, sorry about that😕
  • ItsYaBoi
    6 posts Member
    edited November 24
    Cadoth wrote: »
    Star wars battlefront 2015 is not supported anymore, sorry about that😕

That literally sucks. They only worked on it for a freaking year. Just shows how EA only wants money. Jeez.
  • Call me, and we play together
    kingfabry
  • Starmasui73146
    930 posts Member
    edited December 15
    ItsYaBoi wrote: »
    I am VERY bad at online play and I can never find a scarif match and its one of my favorite maps I really want to see this map in offline and the skirmish maps we have right now get boring... will we EVER get offline skirmish dlc maps???
    Cadoth wrote: »
    Star wars battlefront 2015 is not supported anymore, sorry about that😕

(1.) Well not exactly...they have made suttle tweaks to A.I. in “Skirmish” making them more aggressively attacking in packs of 5 or 6 (especially on Jakku at the uplink near the downed ship) also they improved the spawn ins.

(2.) They also tweaked “Survival mode” and removed the ability to reach this one ledge on Rebel base

Yeah Scarif maps are some more maps that need to be ported to Star Wars Battlefront 2 “Arcade”, it is sad that the fan base moved forward to the sequel but what can you do?
    “There is always hope.”