criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Most of the SW universe will aggree more OT content is needed

14567810Next

Replies

• I fall more in the OT category. But I do enjoy the games, which are tech OT. Since they exist during the OT time line, but fall into PT as tech they are made after the prequels.

The animated series is not for me, and I enjoy hating it with passion.
  • They should add some of the characters from the campaign that is in BF2
  • JMaster
    2066 posts Member
    Content is content, and I'd love content from some of the best Star Wars films ever made.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Def don’t bring HvV from BF15
  • If you want OT content go to battlefront 2015 that has a huge amount and looks as good graphically, the selling point and most of the marketing for battlefront 2017 was clone wars stuff as that's what the majority of people wanted as that era lends itself to games easier
    OT best movies
    PT best games (I'm also counting the Old Republic as PT)

it seems pointless having two games with the exact same content I wish they'd kept battlefront 2015 as OT stuff and kept adding to that and then have battlefront 2018 as just PT stuff

Well at the end of the day Dice have polls and numbers on what players want, play the most (I know that a lot of the time when a ST/OT map comes on galactic assault people tend to leave)
  • The CW should have their own BF. This BF should be mostly for fans of the films
  • Lee1981
    1240 posts Member
    simond1 wrote: »
    (I know that a lot of the time when a ST/OT map comes on galactic assault people tend to leave)
    No you don’t, how can you possibly know what everyone does or doesn’t do when the next match pops up

Prove it or stop talking rubbish
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    It’s easily the best content out there. It is what SW made a name on

Agree.

(Including Scariff? Scariff would be nice)
    Ig88 would be good to add

I am a massive OT fan but what is the interest in IG88 as a hero in thhis game? An insanely minor character to the story. I just don't understand it.

I seriously hate this argument so much for not adding certain heroes.

I understand ... Unfortunately we cannot all get what we want and strong arguments make sure we keep the majority happy. So if the strong argument means you don't get what you want of course you'll hate it.

I hate the Ashoka argument ...but she's probably coming so I just need to suck it up
  • BucksawBoushh
    2723 posts Member
    edited January 12
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Ig88 would be good to add

I am a massive OT fan but what is the interest in IG88 as a hero in thhis game? An insanely minor character to the story. I just don't understand it.

I seriously hate this argument so much for not adding certain heroes.

I understand ... Unfortunately we cannot all get what we want and strong arguments make sure we keep the majority happy. So if the strong argument means you don't get what you want of course you'll hate it.

I hate the Ashoka argument ...but she's probably coming so I just need to suck it up

“We didn’t see them for very long” is not a strong argument against adding a character as a playable hero. I hate it becuse it’s a trash argument, not because I wouldn’t get what I want. If it were up to me we wouldn’t get any heroes for all of 2019 and the focus would be elsewhere.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Not getting any heroes in 2019 I’d be okay with, as long as they added new maps. And when they did start adding heroes again, they pulled from the movies, not the tv shows
  • TjPunx
    781 posts Member
    edited January 14
    Dengar should be a character before any from the Clone Wars
    Post edited by TjPunx on
  • Does anyone know when the next update is to include OT characters?
  • actually we can, we are the consumer and we decide when we want it and for how much. If devs do not do as consumers want they starve. One of the main rules of economics, there is no supply without demand... and i demand death star 1
  • Lee1981
    1240 posts Member
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the next update is to include OT characters?
    He thinks more OT content is coming

tnt6b7blmlp4.gif

• lets be real ... we will be lucky to get 2 more heroes or 1 map after anakin. Knowing EA / Disney hate us, they will be both rose teka, and that girl from rouge 1.

and that will be it ... add jar jar, if we are lucky.
  • Let’s hope the leaked cartoon character was fake. We need more maps, and OT/movie characters before a character from a canceled show
    Let’s hope the leaked cartoon character was fake. We need more maps, and OT/movie characters before a character from a canceled show

What cancelled show?
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
    Let’s hope the leaked cartoon character was fake. We need more maps, and OT/movie characters before a character from a canceled show

Yea don't forget clone wars has been recommissioned for another series. Maybe this one will finally cause it to lose its canon status ... Can only hope
  • I just want my Luke skins, is that too much to ask for? Bespin Luke, Gold Jacket Luke, and Black Robes from TLJ for top choices
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force