criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Any skaters?

hsf_
1241 posts Member
Just getting back into Skateboarding for the first time in about 15 years(29 years old now), had to stop when I was 15 due to severe growing pains in my knee's =[

Anyone else skate and got any tips?

Replies

  • Aw I thought it was ice skating
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • hsf_
    1241 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Aw I thought it was ice skating

    Any kind of skating bro, it's all good. Skates, Ice Skates, Roller Skates, Skateboards, Longboards, etc. ^_^
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Aw I thought it was ice skating

    Any kind of skating bro, it's all good. Skates, Ice Skates, Roller Skates, Skateboards, Longboards, etc. ^_^

    Well best advice for ice skating is to trust the blades on the bottom of your feet once you start learning to stop. Let em dig into that ice, you’ll fall a few times but will catch on quick. Rollerblading feels weird to me because I can’t stop on a dime
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • hsf_
    1241 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Aw I thought it was ice skating

    Any kind of skating bro, it's all good. Skates, Ice Skates, Roller Skates, Skateboards, Longboards, etc. ^_^

    Well best advice for ice skating is to trust the blades on the bottom of your feet once you start learning to stop. Let em dig into that ice, you’ll fall a few times but will catch on quick. Rollerblading feels weird to me because I can’t stop on a dime

    No I meant you can discuss any type of skating, I only board lol. XD
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Aw I thought it was ice skating

    Any kind of skating bro, it's all good. Skates, Ice Skates, Roller Skates, Skateboards, Longboards, etc. ^_^

    Well best advice for ice skating is to trust the blades on the bottom of your feet once you start learning to stop. Let em dig into that ice, you’ll fall a few times but will catch on quick. Rollerblading feels weird to me because I can’t stop on a dime

    No I meant you can discuss any type of skating, I only board lol. XD

    Well I tried lol

    z22l7j3reoiu.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • havent skated in 4 years but I would like one to get to nearby places faster.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • I have a little penny cruiser I use to get around my university campus and every now and then me and some mates will go cruise around on them just to get around and hang out for a bit. I'm not really a fan of skateboards, just because I was a little late to the skating game and don't know how to perform any tricks. :p but I do like cruising around on any board I can (skateboards included)!
Sign In or Register to comment.