criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Will Grievous be fixed on Wednesday?

1x9i7i4objw7.jpeg

While I understand that image should speak for itself, the context is I was chasing down someone and attempted to use Thrust Surge, upon which Grievous started spinning like a top, then got hung up in that animation, forcing me to suicide with 6k BP down the drain

Ik Ben said that Grievous “was a challenge to animate” but apparently his animators released a completely broken product

Will Grievous be fixed on Wednesday? Considering he has 2 useless abilities, 1 of which renders him completely useless

Replies

• Yes Grievous will be fixed this Wednesday(thank god), but all I know is that they’re gonna fix his two buggy abilities, we’ll see in the patch notes though
  • They say that he was getting a fix this Wednesday
  • Let's say, they try to fix him on Wednesday.
  • Oh you poor dear.. Why would you pick HIM of all characters on Hoth when literally every other option can outperform him on that phase :(
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • AuraStorm wrote: »
    1x9i7i4objw7.jpeg

While I understand that image should speak for itself, the context is I was chasing down someone and attempted to use Thrust Surge, upon which Grievous started spinning like a top, then got hung up in that animation, forcing me to suicide with 6k BP down the drain

Ik Ben said that Grievous “was a challenge to animate” but apparently his animators released a completely broken product

Will Grievous be fixed on Wednesday? Considering he has 2 useless abilities, 1 of which renders him completely useless

That Naruto running right there.
  • AuraStorm
    379 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Oh you poor dear.. Why would you pick HIM of all characters on Hoth when literally every other option can outperform him on that phase :(

Had 12k and we were about to move to phase 2, why not

Im sorry for expecting something to work