criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

HUGE Skin Idea List for EVERY Hero and Villain

Replies

• Why is this skin for Phasma always forgotten?
    DCDT wrote: »
    Phasma could also get this undercover outfit from Journey to Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Captain Phasma:

Captain-Phasma-2_Victory.png
  • For Palpatine there are also the brown robes he wears during the fight with yoda in Episode III.
  • I like the battle damage ideas +1
  • I like the skin ideas for luke
  • DarkSideUser86
    147 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Llamakins wrote: »
    1auc7fphhoi1.png
    btyawcbbjh72.png
    4g5tg71k3o84.png
    tva80s8qnj57.png
    dcznq1vf5b8d.png

Far too many skins there that are 80k.. So, whilst I do agree with the list of skins you've requested and suggested. I, in no way, shape or form support 80k being the cost of a skin (However epic or "Legendary" it might be). 80k for a skin, is drastically over-priced! Overall, credits costs of skins. etc. in this game need to be restructured and far more cost effective. I'm sorry, but a skin (ANY skin) is not worth over twice the cost or amount it takes to unlock a hero. Even 35k for a hero unlock is pushing it..
  • Add:
    - Luke Skywalker - ANH Award Ceremony 40K
    - Luke Skywalker - ROTJ Black Vestless White Open Flap Outfit 20K
    - Darth Vader - ROTJ Helmetless 40K
    - Darth Maul - Clone Wars Horned 5K
    - Darth Maul - Clone Wars Cybernetic Legs 80K
    - Princess Leia - ROTJ Ewok Village 40K
    -
  • As someone who wants to shill out cash to support the future dev of this game, but I literally like No skins that are out, please do All of these.

Imagin goin into battle with ghost Yoda or half destroyed Vader!
  • Llamakins wrote: »
    1auc7fphhoi1.png
    btyawcbbjh72.png
    4g5tg71k3o84.png
    tva80s8qnj57.png
    dcznq1vf5b8d.png

Far too many skins there that are 80k.. So, whilst I do agree with the list of skins you've requested and suggested. I, in no way, shape or form support 80k being the cost of a skin (However epic or "Legendary" it might be). 80k for a skin, is drastically over-priced! Overall, credits costs of skins. etc. in this game need to be restructured and far more cost effective. I'm sorry, but a skin (ANY skin) is not worth over twice the cost or amount it takes to unlock a hero. Even 35k for a hero unlock is pushing it..

I personally think it's fairly priced, especially considering how many credits everyone has been saving. With the way content releases in this game you can pretty much anticipate it all prior to release.

I don't know anyone who doesn't have well over 80k by this point in the game, there isn't that much to spend your credits on honestly, a good chunk of heroes have no skins period
  • I had a lot of the same ideas , And am using an iPad right now , I guess great minds think alike!

battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/128110/hero-appearance-ideas#latest